Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Meh!Superman isn't a good villain.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I think we can take comfort in the fact that the most popular version of Superman out right now is S&L which couldn't be a more traditional take on the character if they tried. "Evil Superman" will always have a built in fanbase but apparently so will the opposite of that. I also found S&L meta-commentary on the Injustice games rather amusing.
    I don't think it was meta-commentary.

Is the problem that it's going to be an animated film and not live action? I think it's too early in the DCU for us to start doing live action Elseworlds and such, we have barely set up Prime Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Is the problem that it's going to be an animated film and not live action? I think it's too early in the DCU for us to start doing live action Elseworlds and such, we have barely set up Prime Earth.
    What problem? Also,they did a joker movie.They are gonna have batman that's not part of the shared universe.They are doing whatever they feel like.There is no such thing as too early.If they feel like making injustice movie they would.This isn't marvel.

No the problem is most of us regular posters in this sub-forum hate this story dude. That shouldn’t be hard to grasp. It’s like going to the Scarlet Witch thread and constantly posting links to an animated House of M adaption.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-23-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Amazing Member

Injustice Superman is Superman showing is true powers with not mercy in my opinion Injustice is what Superman should be if he existed in real life

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    Injustice Superman is Superman showing is true powers with not mercy in my opinion Injustice is what Superman should be if he existed in real life
    Leaving aside if superman would be good or bad, it is very obvious that he would not be a weak, idiot, useless, who is constantly beaten and surpassed, the superman of injustice is not only hated by fans for being a villain, he is hated by be one of the most pathetic versions of the character, a superman who was created for the sole purpose of being humiliated.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What problem? Also,they did a joker movie.They are gonna have batman that's not part of the shared universe.They are doing whatever they feel like.There is no such thing as too early.If they feel like making injustice movie they would.This isn't marvel.
    Eh...what a slippery slope you're proposing. I like the DCU films, but come on, you and I both are aware of the significant amount of backlash they're receiving. There's such a thing as too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No the problem is most of us regular posters in this sub-forum hate this story dude. That shouldn’t be hard to grasp. It’s like going to the Scarlet Witch thread and constantly posting links to an animated House of M adaption.
    So this thread was posted so people could whine and complain? Got it, that's par for the course.

Eh...what a slippery slope you're proposing. I like the DCU films, but come on, you and I both are aware of the significant amount of backlash they're receiving. There's such a thing as too early.

So this thread was posted so people could whine and complain? Got it, that's par for the course.
    Feel free to quit bumping it and head over to the DC sub forums thread, that’s where the discussion for this movie should take place anyway.

What an original thought. Bet you’d be upset about an All-Star Batman and Robin adaption though.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

When it comes to dcu there ain't.It's not a slippery slope argument either.They are just not world building.Dcu is a bunch of movies at this point.They can make an injustice movie if they feel it will make money.
    Tell you what,make injustice superman a competent villain that people root for.Then people would stop complaining.
    Yeah!yeah!if batman were real.He would be shot or be in prison...
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-23-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Feel free to quit bumping it and head over to the DC sub forums thread, that’s where the discussion for this movie should take place anyway.
    I am sure there is discussion happening there. I didn't post this thread.

When it comes to dcu there ain't.It's not a slippery slope argument either.They are just not world building.Dcu is a bunch of movies at this point.They can make an injustice movie if they feel it will make money.
    Tell you what,make injustice superman a competent villain that people root for.Then people would stop complaining.
    No, it's a slippery slope argument for sure. You're definitely naive if you think anything will get people to stop complaining. They have done a tremendous amount of world-building with Batman and Superman alone. You feel so strongly that they can do a live action film, and yet, the fact remains, they're not.
    Last edited by TheRay; 09-23-2021 at 08:40 PM.

No, it's a slippery slope argument for sure. You're definitely naive if you think anything will get people to stop complaining. They have done a tremendous amount of world-building with Batman and Superman alone. You feel so strongly that they can do a live action film, and yet, the fact remains, they're not.
    Riight..when was the last time dc cared about connecting the universe?that ended with jl.

As for people stopping complaining that might never happen.But,This ain't the first "superman is evil" rodeo.Superman fans here generally have embraced red son.Heck!gods and monsters was cool.People haven't complained about omni man and the likes.This as a story sucks.It uses actual slippery slope and other nonsensical arguments/troupes that's prevalent in american comics.it's not even done in good way.

The story actually tries to argue that if superman kicks hitler to the moon.The world will end..What a bunch of non sense.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-24-2021 at 12:20 AM.

How long ago do you think Justice League was?

How long ago do you think Justice League was?
    Theatrical cut has been a long time ago.A bunch of movies already came out that had zero to do with "main" universe or "elseworld"..If these guys wanted to do something like injustice it would be done.If you ask me ,this scene alone generates more pathos than entirety of injustice.

Riight..when was the last time dc cared about connecting the universe?that ended with jl.

As for people stopping complaining that might never happen.But,This ain't the first "superman is evil" rodeo.Superman fans here generally have embraced red son.Heck!gods and monsters was cool.People haven't complained about omni man and the likes.This as a story sucks.It uses actual slippery slope and other nonsensical arguments/troupes that's prevalent in american comics.it's not even done in good way.

The story actually tries to argue that if superman kicks hitler to the moon.The world will end..What a bunch of non sense.
    Gods and Monsters didn't have an evil Superman.