Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default The Justice Society of America Finally Returns

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

So I'm guessing Doomsday Clock won't focus on them anymore which isn't surprising anymore since we have two issues left and it seems to be closing in on Superman and Manhattan only.

For the JSA to become an A-list team again Snyder may be the only writer to make it happen.

Its about Damn Time
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

YES! Finally my favorite superhero team is returning!! Now, I just hope the current DC leadership doesn’t screw this up.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    YES! Finally my favorite superhero team is returning!! Now, I just hope the current DC leadership doesn’t screw this up.
    I trust Snyder; His JL has been hreat so far and its been building to this.

Side note: Bendis has Legion and Batman Beyond news tomorrow too
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Finally! It's been a loooooong wait!

Pull List:

Really mixed feelings on this.

Not always thrilled with Snyder (his New52 Swamp Thing was slower than watching paint dry on growing grass), and it's happening in the middle of a story / event that I had had no interest in following.

I also have my concerns about what DC has pulled in the past. I remember when the JSA was returned to continuity from limbo/Ragnarök back in 1992

only to then be "retired" again about two years later.

Pull List:

Astonishing Member

I'm cautiously optimistic but more and more it feels like DC has no idea what to do with their teams. Here's hoping though.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    The interview sort of alludes that the JSA won't return in DClock. Also, the Justice League appearance is a trip to the past. Now this is something and an actual meeting of the heroes is a good thing, but we already had Barry and Jay connect, albeit briefly, in "The Button". It's more than we've had so far, but seriously DC, WTF is up with bringing the JSA back PDQ?

"I've got plans." is far from a new series.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The interview sort of alludes that the JSA won't return in DClock. Also, the Justice League appearance is a trip to the past. Now this is something and an actual meeting of the heroes is a good thing, but we already had Barry and Jay connect, albeit briefly, in "The Button". It's more than we've had so far, but seriously DC, WTF is up with bringing the JSA back PDQ?

"I've got plans." is far from a new series.
    https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...550691847?s=20
    He teased an Ongoing or Mini it seems: With all books monthly again as of January he’d have time to do both
    Pull List:

a man who created images dr-brainwave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    My sentiments exactly!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

DC is finally doing something right? Did I pass through a dimensional portal and didn't notice?
    Assassinate Putin!

Mighty Member

Now people can stop panicking. JSA was always going to make a comeback. But fans don’t know patience
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K