Page 113 of 440 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6586

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    but learning a little space karate is not the same thing as mastering god-like powers that can break the earth, or learning how to fight people with the same ability.
    True, but Kara does absorb more sun than Superman and, despite being more “immature”, accomplishes feats that are consistent with his.

Okay, folks, let's take this debate about Clark and Kara over to the Superman forum, please.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Incredible Member

s-l300.jpg

I would love to see this costume return. I've always liked it, and I think it just needs a slight readjustment to make it less busy. I would get rid of the stars, the gauntlet blades and the little skirt thing in the middle, and maybe shorten the length of the boots and it would be perfect.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the WW84 Golden Eagle armor introduced into the comics as it looks a million times better than the original armor which was a crime against fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    s-l300.jpg

I would love to see this costume return. I've always liked it, and I think it just needs a slight readjustment to make it less busy. I would get rid of the stars, the gauntlet blades and the little skirt thing in the middle, and maybe shorten the length of the boots and it would be perfect.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the WW84 Golden Eagle armor introduced into the comics as it looks a million times better than the original armor which was a crime against fashion.
    The red and white boots always look cheap and tawdry when they go above the knee. The way to fix that atrocious costume is to remove the bar sink around her shoulders, the V pennant, the blades, the stars and switch to the current above the knee red boots with gold guards and stripes. There's no need for white piping around the faux priest collar either, red, blue and gold are enough colors.

The only way I would accept Jason is instead of being her blood brother Hippoltya adopted him.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    s-l300.jpg

Finch basically threw a modesty suit on her, it's no bueno. Lets stick with the skirt and just switch back to the classic red boots with the white stripe on it
    I think this is Hippolyta but I also really love this look

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    The red and white boots always look cheap and tawdry when they go above the knee. The way to fix that atrocious costume is to remove the bar sink around her shoulders, the V pennant, the blades, the stars and switch to the current above the knee red boots with gold guards and stripes. There's no need for white piping around the faux priest collar either, red, blue and gold are enough colors.
    Yeah the katars are not a bad thing …. in combat when you want to stab people. Hmm, the use of four colors is a bit odd, but WW has done that before. I have to agree about the boots, they'd look a lot better if they stopped at the knee. Maybe have that shiny metal stuff on them so they look like armor too? adding a few more white stars to the thighs would be good, also... changing the white stars on the red bodice to stripes might be good.

It's supposed to evoke the US flag. The stars don't go on a red back ground. Yes the US flag technically has 4 colors. red, white, blue are part of the flag itself, with a gold trim and cordage for decoration. The trim is only used when the flag is hung as a banner or tapestry, and not when it's flown.

I think it’s odd that Wonder Woman and Shining Knight don’t interact that much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    ^

Ystin SHOULD be a Wonder padawan.

Boisterously Confused

I'm a devoted Sir Justin (the original) fan. That said, ^this^ idea has much merit.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The only way I would accept Jason is instead of being her blood brother Hippoltya adopted him.
    Or maybe he was made with the same clay lol.

WW should probably interact with the neo-pagan/wiccan feminist ideals that have had something of a resurgence since the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    WW should probably interact with the neo-pagan/wiccan feminist ideals that have had something of a resurgence since the 90s.
    Would what is going on in Justice League Dark count?

Huh, never crossed my mind but yeah, that is odd. That's a team up I'd like to read.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Personally, I'd rather see Diana interact with Enchantress, Isis or Nightshade.