Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So I guess the Vault plot is just being dropped?
    I sense a kindred spirit! Now you know how I feel about the state of the "main" X-Book.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Loving the fact that Xavier and Magneto's entire "plan" seemingly rides on Orchis not having security cameras and/or not bothering to investigate Mystique's inexplicable detour, lol.
    Stop making sense, Fluffy!

But legit, though-- for all we know, Mystique will double-cross and sell the seed to Orchis.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I sense a kindred spirit! Now you know how I feel about the state of the "main" X-Book.

Stop making sense, Fluffy!

But legit, though-- for all we know, Mystique will double-cross and sell the seed to Orchis.
    For the sake of fairness, it's not as if the Old Boys didn't make sure Mystique actually left with the seed, right?

Astonishing Member

Loving the fact that Xavier and Magneto's entire "plan" seemingly rides on Orchis not having security cameras and/or not bothering to investigate Mystique's inexplicable detour, lol.
    Kind of like everyone and their dog having power nullifies, but the quasi-government hit squad didn’t?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    During today's X-Men Monday about Rogue and Gambit, Mystique came up:

Kelly: Mystique sidebar–you and I were talking earlier about how much we both loved X-Men #6–I think we both admitted to screaming with glee at a certain panel/line. Mystique fans are finally getting fed! Wooo!

Tini: Oh hell yes. HELL YES.
    Seeing that in the rogue and gambit interview, made me randomly think about mystique pestering rogue and gambit about grand babies...

She probably blended in with her powers.

I wonder if they (mag and x) realize they can't keep both miara and mystique both happy...or if they will mind mess with one?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I wonder if they (mag and x) realize they can't keep both miara and mystique both happy...or if they will mind mess with one?
    Let's just throw Raven in the pit with Sabretooth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Let's just throw Raven in the pit with Sabretooth
    I Agree. And Sebastian Shaw too

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Kind of like everyone and their dog having power nullifies, but the quasi-government hit squad didn’t?
    A budget thing, maybe? I dunno, TimeJump!ShutUpIt'sTotallyAThing!TECH™ wasn't available yet?

She probably blended in with her powers.
    Firstly, Mystique being teleported in the garden for that very reason was quite literally spelled out in the original issue. Secondly, still wouldn't explain in the slightest why Orchis not properly investigating the break-in/assault, not finding the seed and not weaponizing it is even a theoretical possibility.

Hopefully this particular plot point isn't as dumb as it currently appears. That being said, I'd totally be down for a "Chuck and Mags have been suuuper high since last July, lawl" type of explanation.

Secondly, still wouldn't explain in the slightest why Orchis not properly investigating the break-in/assault, not finding the seed and not weaponizing it is even a theoretical possibility.
    Maybe they have?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

A budget thing, maybe? I dunno, TimeJump!ShutUpIt'sTotallyAThing!TECH™ wasn't available yet?

Firstly, Mystique being teleported in the garden for that very reason was quite literally spelled out in the original issue. Secondly, still wouldn't explain in the slightest why Orchis not properly investigating the break-in/assault, not finding the seed and not weaponizing it is even a theoretical possibility.

Hopefully this particular plot point isn't as dumb as it currently appears. That being said, I'd totally be down for a "Chuck and Mags have been suuuper high since last July, lawl" type of explanation.
    Maybe it's a special seed. These seeds nowadays do everythang. They probably can't find it. There's a lot of ways to come up with an explanation.

Like the one that makes Moira's space.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Maybe they have?
    Doesn't really matter. The rather amusing issue is with Chucks/Mags seemingly not contemplating that scenario as a borderline inevitability in the mid/long term. The rest of the team rushed for the Control Collars. Mystique didn't. To even suggest Orchis wouldn't investigate her whereabouts the hardest is ludicrous.

Maybe it's a special seed. These seeds nowadays do everythang. They probably can't find it. There's a lot of ways to come up with an explanation.

Of course there are. All of which basically being a glorified take on the TimeJump!ShutUpIt'sTotallyAThing!TECH! thingy I mentioned. Magical flowers. Yay.

So I've been thinking about the Mother Mold mission, I know we saw Mystique get spaced but is there any chance that she survived and has just been living on the Orchis base all this time?

I love this book.

Mighty Member

Imagine Orchis has the seed, planted it, grew their own flowers, and made their own cure for cancer / magic pill, so nobody needs to trade with Krakoa anymore.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So I've been thinking about the Mother Mold mission, I know we saw Mystique get spaced but is there any chance that she survived and has just been living on the Orchis base all this time?
    Huh...whatnow? Even with maximum suspension of disbelief...how...?
    Aaahhhh! There are two Mystiques.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 02-11-2020 at 08:49 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!