Default Aphrodite being gone

One issue that has a risen is the fact Diana says there is no love in the world. Yet there are other deties in DC. How would you guys explain this? I would just say no love exist for the Amazons.

Well, Wilson obviously had it give ramifications over the rest of the world, so any explanation will have to consider that.

The simplest explanation I can come up with is that all the gods of love are connected somehow (or are simply different aspects of each other), and by killing Aphrodite, that impacted all the other deities of love as well.

I'm sure it's possible to come up with other explanations, but this is superhero comics. Too many explanations or too much background ruins the story.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

True but there been several things to explain Superman’s and Batman’s mythos. How does it should the Greek Gods effected the world or other deities

I would have said it affected the Amazons and co., but it follows them around, too. So wherever Wondy goes, others are affected by the death of Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I would have said it affected the Amazons and co., but it follows them around, too. So wherever Wondy goes, others are affected by the death of Aphrodite.
    I agree with that. Maybe all people who are impacted positively by Diana are affected even more.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I agree with that. Maybe all people who are impacted positively by Diana are affected even more.
    I think it would've given the story another avenue it could take itself, making the challenge be bigger than just tracking down Cheetah. People around her could have become more hostile towards Wondy, and she could have had to fight them in some Walking Dead kinda way. People she loves and trusts are against her so this time she's really on her own instead of having to rely on other people to help her, because that has happened way too much these past few issues. It could've been a classic Diana vs. The World.

The JL would be really affected. One idea is the Banas love Goddess could help Diana. That because the two tribes are both Amazons Diana can heal people who have been harmed

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The JL would be really affected. One idea is the Banas love Goddess could help Diana. That because the two tribes are both Amazons Diana can heal people who have been harmed
    I can tell Aphrodite's gonna end up being revived or replaced immediately by their child, but it would cool to see Diana re-institute love through her words rather than her fists, at least to some people, like you said.

Yea. I feel like a better way what be, love isn't lost. Rather deeply hidden. That Aphdoite just helped shared the love more. That it let people how to want to show love shine. But now due to her love, it shines less. It's not dead just locked away. Even with Diana.