Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-07-2019 at 11:44 PM.

BANNED

Okay, I'm pretty sure we haven't seen Xavier or Magneto's respective strongholds yet. So that leaves out numbers 1.House of X & 2.House of M, for now.

I still have to select the right pages from HoX #5, likely, for what I assume are numbers 3.Arbor Magna [Resurrection] & 4.Arena.

6.Transit I think we saw right out of the gate in HoX #1, so I'll probably use that, even though I believe it wasn't officially named.

I figure 7.The Oracle could be where Sage, Cypher, Trinary, etc. monitor everything from.

The BIG celebration towards the end of HoX #6, and the smaller ones we've seen since, were probably held at either 8.The Grove or even more likely... 12.Carousel.

I'm guessin' we could've seen 10.The Reservoir & 11.The Wild Hunt, during the Beast(s)/Wolverine scenes, in XF #1.

13.Bar Sinister probably isn't all that different from the version HoX/PoX already showed us.

I'm convinced 18. = Moira's No-Space.

And I'm not aware of any of the Atlantic spawn's 19.-21. locales being revealed yet.

Then there's the merger with Arrako now too, and whatever that turns into, so...

OH, and where do y'all think The QC's:

… holdin' their meetings?
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-01-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Blackstone, The White Palace, and even sometimes Krakoa itself look like they’re from Eternia (MOTU)

BANNED

https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3...AxOV80LmpwZw==

We already have little image of sinister bar and you are right is mostly like the previous one

BANNED

House of M was in PoX #1.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Blackstone, The White Palace, and even sometimes Krakoa itself look like they’re from Eternia (MOTU)
    These pictures make me think of a video game, the 'point and click' kind, when you go from a panel to another…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...akoa-locations

I already did this thread and I was told to go use the Krakoa appreciation, so it flopped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    House of M was in PoX #1.
    It IS?! Sorry, I had no idea. Crap, that suX, 'cause I thought the quote had some good info & was a fairly solid summary. Regardless, give me time to do some research, and I'll find a suitable (BETTER!) replacement. Damn, whatta regrettable mistake on my part, though.

It WAS?! When & where? I mean, what part of it, and was it officially named as such? I thought only the Israeli Krakoan embassy in Jerusalem was shown, in his scenes with the Cuckoos, and all those various foreign delegates:

… per the MAN, himself.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    https://img.purch.com/o/aHR0cDovL3d3...AxOV80LmpwZw==

We already have little image of sinister bar and you are right is mostly like the previous one
    Oh, that's AWESOME! Much thanX, brother, I'll add it in ASAP w/the HF Bay piX. As mentioned, here's a portion from the one I'm thinkin' of using for 6.Transit:

Upon reconsideration, I now also think THIS, could be 8.The Grove:

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    These pictures make me think of a video game, the 'point and click' kind, when you go from a panel to another…
    X-MAN! ;D

It's both conceptually & VERY visually compelling, I think. And SO imaginative, with all its details, and in its striking vividness.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...akoa-locations

I already did this thread and I was told to go use the Krakoa appreciation, so it flopped.
    My apologies, on all counts. That's REALLY unfortunate, and just doesn't seem fair.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-07-2019 at 11:44 PM.

I think we saw The Grove in the first issue of Excalibur? It was Apocalypse’s personal study.

BANNED

Oh yeah, I remember what you're talkin' about, and you just might be right. I'll check it out & post it, if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember what you're talkin' about, and you just might be right. I'll check it out & post it, if so.
    Excalibur 1 also showed the hatchery. Not an outside view but it labeled it.

hatchery1.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

this may be the grotto.

grotto.jpg

Great thread. love seeing it all together. Makes it very hard to believe Krakoa won't be the future of mutants for quite a while.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

We saw Carousel in Fallen Angels

It's the big bonfire and dancing area

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    My apologies, on all counts. That's REALLY unfortunate, and just doesn't seem fair.
    Yup, I got private messages from posters saying they were going to make sure my thread flops and that thread was the only place to discuss it. Very upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Yup, I got private messages from posters saying they were going to make sure my thread flops and that thread was the only place to discuss it. Very upsetting.
    I don't know about the private messages which suck but i think this one is working because Heroine Addict is taking more direct control of it and adding imagery so all the average poster is really doing is helping/providing commentary or appreciating it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.