Page 462 of 782 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The second drop ship lands and out exists more of the blue creatures, but with it are three people.

img safe

All three had very powerful auras. The first is some sort of weird saiyan hybrid. Almost Frost Demonesque. The second is clearly a Saiyan with strange cybernetic parts, and the third some sort of elemental.
    Sarada arrived first, followed by Parsley and Seri. Madness had already descended upon Capital City. These small, blue... goblin creatures were tearing through the city, latching onto things and exploding. They put her in the mind of Yamchas, little green plant creatures they developed last year to serve as safe training partners for CTC students. Yamchas were weak, pitiful, and easily killed; perfect to hone the skills of children and teenagers without worrying about something going awry.

Sarada didn't have to worry about them. She saw human fighters pouring in from everywhere to combat them.

No, she could focus on other targets.

Another ship landed. Out of it poured more of the blue creatures... and three others. Two were Saiyans, one was not. Of the two Saiyans, one was some kind of hybrid, while the other had some kind of cybernetic enhancements.

The Saiyan sisters flew up to then to serve as a buffer in case they got any ideas. "You're a Saiyan," she said to the cybernetic one. "As your Queen, I order you stand down. Our people have no quarrel with Earth."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada arrived first, followed by Parsley and Seri. Madness had already descended upon Capital City. These small, blue... goblin creatures were tearing through the city, latching onto things and exploding. They put her in the mind of Yamchas, little green plant creatures they developed last year to serve as safe training partners for CTC students. Yamchas were weak, pitiful, and easily killed; perfect to hone the skills of children and teenagers without worrying about something going awry.

Sarada didn't have to worry about them. She saw human fighters pouring in from everywhere to combat them.

Another ship landed. Out of it poured more of the blue creatures... and three others. Two were Saiyans, one was not. Of the two Saiyans, one was some kind of hybrid, while the other had some kind of cybernetic enhancements.

The Saiyan sisters flew up to then to serve as a buffer in case they got any ideas. "You're a Saiyan," she said to the cybernetic one. "As your Queen, I order you stand down. Our people have no quarrel with Earth."
    Meagan and Dash arrived a second later, held up only by Meagan's use of her Third Eye. Dash turns to Meagan, "That one," She pointed to the female, "Ah know she's a fire type. Her aura extrudes it like burning trash."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

As the little space-goblin monsters began terrorizing the populace, a ship landed on the outskirts of Capital City. Shortly after it landed, the bay doors opened and out poured a menagerie of martial artists, both male and female. Leading them was a certain man...

...standing in at over seven feet tall and weighing in at over 300 pounds--mostly muscle--it was none other than Zhu Rugao, the father of Zhu Bekon, and the grandfather of Totoma, the Just Saiyan.

The Zhu patriarch surveyed the unfolding scene of chaos and mayhem. "Well then, we've arrived just in time for the party. Let's get a cookin', shall we? Zhu clan... move out!"

With that single command, the assembled fighters, with perfected synchronization, dropped into fighting stances and let loose their power, making impeccable use of the clan's Kizuna technique to improve their fighting capabilities many times over.

The fighters, with Rugao leading the assault, charged into the fray...
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan and Dash arrived a second later, held up only by Meagan's use of her Third Eye. Dash turns to Meagan, "That one," She pointed to the female, "Ah know she's a fire type. Her aura extrudes it like burning trash."
    Later Praxat arrives still in boost mode thinking to herself ( hmm they seem powerful I better stay into Boost mode.) Praxat then says to Megan, Dash , Sarada , Parsley and Seri as the steam is coming off her body " Okay right now I'm still in Boost Mode." " in this mode my body uses more oxygen and energy to make myself much faster and more powerful!" " the excess energy increase the muscle mass of my arms and legs , however this isn't the only new thing I have up my sleeves!"

"I been training with my home world's actually current Guardian Althena she's the ancestor of Qaztoh at the Lookout , and she's much bigger than I am." " to sum up her physique well she's basically built like a tank and is stands 7'6"!" " this is were that training pays off!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-23-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Totoma's first instinct had been to rush off to Capital City, but, infuriatingly his mother had stopped him. However, her reasoning was solid. The two of them could rest and recuperate, then simply instant transmission over when the others reached the city. In the end, it would be a far, far more energy efficient way to get there.

Tasure kept a close watch on the others' energy, and when it stopped, she put her hand on her son's shoulder, pressed her other hand's fingers to her forehead. Shortly thereafter, the two of them disappeared, re-appearing in the midst of the group confronting the...

"...mom, what the heck is that?"

"Looks like..." Tasure paused, grimacing. "...please tell me that's not some sort of Saiyan-Arcosian halfbreed."

Totoma blinked. Yeah, it... definitely looked like the end-result of a Saiyan and Arcosian getting really friendly with each other. Even as a halfbreed himself, that was just...

He'd always thought Arcosians reproduced asexually, actually.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

The second drop ship lands and out exists more of the blue creatures, but with it are three people.

All three had very powerful auras. The first is some sort of weird saiyan hybrid. Almost Frost Demonesque. The second is clearly a Saiyan with strange cybernetic parts, and the third some sort of elemental.
    Much Better.

Jetting into the air, Rex made his way to Capital City, hoping these prey weren't as easily broken as the knight. In the short flight to the next battlefield, he could feel the boy stirring. Soon the possession would come to an end, but for now, the Strongest would have his meal, starting with the one whose ki signature felt like a hybrid of Saiyan and Frost Demon.

Coming to a stop in the air, he watched as the Saiyan Queen attempted to negotiate with their mutated brethren, prompting a throatly chuckle from him. If they hadn't been so weak, they wouldn't be slaves to another. The only role for the weak was to become food for those such as he.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 11-23-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“Queen?”

The distorted voice mockingly asks. The language is roughly the Saiyan language, but the dialect is one she’s never heard.

“No queen. Just meat for us.”

The third ship opens up and thirty saiyans in strange black and grey armor pour out, all rough and mean looking men and women. None have any markings of where they came from, and all have a more....animalistic gaze. Less gentrified.

Behind them come three more people.

The namekian’s magic is potent even from this distance, and coming up behind the ice knight and demon lord seem just as potent. The namekian also seems somehow...rougher. The skin tint off somehow.

The saiyan man speaks again.

“We want planet. We take planet. We saiyans have no Queen. Stupid.”

His hand is around Sarada’s throat, squeezing with impressive force.

“Meat no talk back.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile, in space....

Ishtar has proved most useful. She’s culled the weaker figher jet sized ships down enough that the GP forces now have the upper hand against the bigger ships.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Queen?”

The distorted voice mockingly asks. The language is roughly the Saiyan language, but the dialect is one she’s never heard.

“Meat no talk back.”
    "For once, we agree."

He would leave the Queen to deal with her cybernetic 'kin', or at least for now. If he finished quickly enough, then maybe he would help... maybe. For now, however, he had chosen his prey and he had no intentions in letting anyone else claim him. Descending from the air like Lucifer's Hammer, Rex drove a kick into the Saiyan-Arcosian's chest, seeking to use the momentum to separate the monstousity away from his allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "For once, we agree."

He would leave the Queen to deal with her cybernetic 'kin', or at least for now. If he finished quickly enough, then maybe he would help... maybe. For now, however, he had chosen his prey and he had no intentions in letting anyone else claim him. Descending from the air like Lucifer's Hammer, Rex drove a kick into the Saiyan-Arcosian's chest, seeking to use the momentum to separate the monstousity away from his allies.
    And does so, though the bizarre hybrid only grins at this as purple energy gathers at its finger tips.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Queen?”

The third ship opens up and thirty saiyans in strange black and grey armor pour out, all rough and mean looking men and women. None have any markings of where they came from, and all have a more....animalistic gaze. Less gentrified.

Behind them come three more people.

The namekian’s magic is potent even from this distance, and coming up behind the ice knight and demon lord seem just as potent. The namekian also seems somehow...rougher. The skin tint off somehow.

“Meat no talk back.”
    "Ack!"

These... beast had no idea what was going on in the greater Saiyan community. She had been Queen for over a year, and there had been Queens in the past, as well as Kings. For him to be completely ignorant of that meant he had to have been detached from the rest of the populace for at least two millennia. Which, naturally, was impossible, since Saiyans only - at best - lived to be around two hundred.

Which meant this creature must have been mind-wiped and secluded, made completely loyal to whoever was the maestro of this invasion.

Charco took the disgusting, hideous Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid abomination. Parsley was flying toward the Namekian. Which meant this beast was up to her.

Perfect.

She let loose a Roar of Defiance to knock him back, or at least make him relinquish the grip on her throat so she could breathe and get away. "Fine, meat," she snarled as she put some distance between the two of them. "I'll teach you how to bow to your Queen the painful way!" She powered up and charged at him, fists charged with crimson ki. She fired several blasts to keep him off-balance, then launched a kick toward his chin.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And does so, though the bizarre hybrid only grins at this as purple energy gathers at its finger tips.

"Wonderful! It seems you understand the honor I've graced you with."

With a matching fanged grin, he opens his hand and in response bronze energy gathers.

"Remember this, abomination. I am Rex, the Strongest. Now, try not to disappoint me. I intend on making you the entrée."

"Ack!"

These... beast had no idea what was going on in the greater Saiyan community. She had been Queen for over a year, and there had been Queens in the past, as well as Kings. For him to be completely ignorant of that meant he had to have been detached from the rest of the populace for at least two millennia. Which, naturally, was impossible, since Saiyans only - at best - lived to be around two hundred.

Which meant this creature must have been mind-wiped and secluded, made completely loyal to whoever was the maestro of this invasion.

Charco took the disgusting, hideous Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid abomination. Parsley was flying toward the Namekian. Which meant this beast was up to her.

Perfect.

She let loose a Roar of Defiance to knock him back, or at least make him relinquish the grip on her throat so she could breathe and get away. "Fine, meat," she snarled as she put some distance between the two of them. "I'll teach you how to bow to your Queen the painful way!" She powered up and charged at him, fists charged with crimson ki. She fired several blasts to keep him off-balance, then launched a kick toward his chin.
    They land but he seems only to get excited.

“Good. Maybe not weak meat. Maybe play with you first.”

He grins and his aura flashes out before Sarada finds a fist in her gut, doubling her over.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

"Wonderful! It seems you understand the honor I've graced you with."

With a matching fanged grin, he opens his hand and in response bronze energy gathers.

"Remember this, abomination. I am Rex, the Strongest. Now, try not to disappoint me. I intend on making you the entrée."

“Death Beams!”, the hybrid hisses as purple beams shoot incredibly fast out of each finger, ten in total, and lance at Charco with intent to penetrate and kill.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Althena arrives on the scene and faces off against the Blue globing things in her efficiency mode saying " okay it's best that I only deal with these things and let my pupil I'm training in Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam , Praxat take on there's very high powers I' am sense." " yeah those no way I can take on such powerful beings I'm sense even in Max Mode!" " however these blue globing things don't seem all that powerful and probably only need to be in my base state , but just to be safe I'm using Efficiency Mode.

Althena engages the blue globing things in combat.

Efficiency Mode: PL 200,000 ( 50,000 * 2)

effect: gives a little boost to speed and strength while conserving Stamina.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.