Page 983 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48388393397397998098198298398498598698799310331083 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 19298
    Incredible Member

gotta love shotzi blackheart miniature tank she rode to the ring. for a relatively newcomer to nxt , she's been pushed quite a bit.

Astonishing Member

I'm assuming the Tegan-Dakota feud isn't over. I mean Tegan kind of had help to win.

Astonishing Member

This is a problem AEW is doing really. Why did Baker turn heel one week ? Its the whole Attitude Era type heel/face turns that are coming out. Baker should have had a slow heel turn to do this. Also help with delivering a better promo.
    Can she please be an evil Dentist who tries to pull her opponent's teeth out?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Can she please be an evil Dentist who tries to pull her opponent's teeth out?
    That would have been comical if she was banned as a dentist. Or herself had horrible teeth to sell the heel turn.

My idea would be to do this as a heel turn for Baker.

- Give Baker black and blond highlights. She started to sell herself as being the hottest woman in the company. So sell this aspect. Britt should drop the dentist deal and just sell herself as the hottest woman in the company.

Have her come out and interrupt a women's match mid way to berate the women for not being as sexy and hot as her nearly each week. "This is a Britt "Beauty" Baker moment and being a social media star for being damn sexy , I'm here to say Riho and Samuda , your both ugly as hell. I mean come on , I am a babe and could have any man here !"

A fact Jim Ross can become so irked at this his commentary could show it. "Is this woman for real ? This makes the 3rd week we have seen this."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He's doing the Fox show. Its basically him hosting a Fox tv show which he made sure the WWE had no hand in. Perhaps Punk doesn't want to work anymore in ring and is enjoying retirement really. Because honestly , his attitude towards WWE hasn't seemed to change the last few years.

From Cornette and his co-host describing her match and sudden heel turn , its like AEW just threw it out there and gave her no real instructions on what to say as a heel in a promo. Which this promo beyond insulting Shiavone is not so good.

I did like that Jim Ross pulled the plug on the rest of this comically. A fact Cornette burst into laughing over , "Oh enough of this..."

This is a problem AEW is doing really. Why did Baker turn heel one week ? Its the whole Attitude Era type heel/face turns that are coming out. Baker should have had a slow heel turn to do this. Also help with delivering a better promo.
    It actually has been a slow turn, it just has no impact because all we know about her character isshe is a dentist. Slow turns only work when you are invested in the character and the character has someone if note to turn on. None of which is the case with Baker.

With the women division, there are really no personalities. Other than the nightmare collective and Bunny, who are clearly on Santa's naughty list.

I'm not much a fan of her character or ring work, but I thought her Cleveland promo was one of the best heel promos I've heard in awhile.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He's doing the Fox show. Its basically him hosting a Fox tv show which he made sure the WWE had no hand in. Perhaps Punk doesn't want to work anymore in ring and is enjoying retirement really. Because honestly , his attitude towards WWE hasn't seemed to change the last few years.

From Cornette and his co-host describing her match and sudden heel turn , its like AEW just threw it out there and gave her no real instructions on what to say as a heel in a promo. Which this promo beyond insulting Shiavone is not so good.

I did like that Jim Ross pulled the plug on the rest of this comically. A fact Cornette burst into laughing over , "Oh enough of this..."

Honestly all of this is dancing around the issue that she's being given too much airtime and isn't really good enough to justify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    NXT:

Shotzi winning was nice, she should have beaten Shayna though, I still believe that.

Lee vs. Dijakovic sounds cool.

Ciampa looked like a total badass here.

Dakota losing to Tegan already was the wrong move imo. It'd have made more sense to save that for a later match.

Pete Dunne is awesome.

AEW:

Pac is awesome. Moxley should bear Jericho for the belt, and then Pac beats him for it later on. He's too great not to be AEW Champion.

Still waiting to be impressed with Nyla.

Darby is so fun to watch. Between him, Sammy, MJF, Cody, Jungle Boy, etch, AEW should have some kind of midcard title for these guys to tear it up over.
    Shotzi is new to the point where a loss doesn't really hurt her against arguably the brands biggest star. A good showing allows her stand out without hurting Shayna, who may need to be booked strong if she's ending up with a high profile spot in the big show.

I

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I thought it was the wrong move to not save the match for a Takeover. If they wanted to have on TV the feud has enough heat to be the main-event of the show. Booking as a throwaway match was the wrong move.
    The think is most Takets only have like 5 or so matches. With 4 titles, that leaves maybe one or so non title matches. So maybe they felt this match wouldn't be hot or good enough to make the cut.

They'll probably end up in some sort of multiple woman tag match at the tv taping of Take over.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm not much a fan of her character or ring work, but I thought her Cleveland promo was one of the best heel promos I've heard in awhile.
    Basically a marked improvement over her promo from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I loved 99% of the PAC promo. Black and white works for him. Britt Baker on the other hand..... Wow. I guess you have to learn by doing.

I don't think I really felt a match on either show. A lot of matches suffered from " I NEED TO GET MY SH*T-ITIS".

The best moment on AEW last night was Adam Page having Matt Jackson hold his beer while he Buckshot Lariat that poor fool.
    As far as Brit goes ... a lot of people are critical of wwe for having scripts and writers, but I guess SOME peoole need them.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Honestly all of this is dancing around the issue that she's being given too much airtime and isn't really good enough to justify it.
    Not that I disagree, but I'm not entirely sure what woman they should be giving the airtime to instead. The problem is I'm not entirely sure I care about any of them.

Astonishing Member

She was like their first semi-prominent women's signee. I suspect they are probably overpaying her and feel the need to invest in her at this point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Not that I disagree, but I'm not entirely sure what woman they should be giving the airtime to instead. The problem is I'm not entirely sure I care about any of them.
    There is no standout woman on the roster. I would have put women in all of their stables. I would have had a woman in the Dark Order, The Inner Circle, The Elite, maybe even the Jurassic Express.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    There is no standout woman on the roster. I would have put women in all of their stables. I would have had a woman in the Dark Order, The Inner Circle, The Elite, maybe even the Jurassic Express.
    Nxt definately is putting AEW to shame as far as the women goes. I had no idea who Blackhart was, but 2 showings already have me more invested than the dozen or so dentist segments with Brit.