Page 612 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 1125125626026086096106116126136146156166226627121112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 17573
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Are we allowing this kind of hate speech on the board or nah?
    To be fair, it's a pretty obvious typo when taken in context.

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    It's okay because he likes Star Trek and something about blue aliens.
    She. And she's also a woman of color.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    She. And she's also a woman of color.
    I'm assuming you thought you had some greater point here?

Looks like the race is heating up.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Spectacular Member

I'm assuming you thought you had some greater point here?
    I was correcting your misgendering. And in this context her being a female PoC makes a huge difference. But yeah, I know folks love erasure when minorities dare to have the wrong opinions.

Ultimate Member

The race for dumbest thing I'll read online today is on.
    I've just been lurking on these threads but reading the post in question...yeah, I have to agree with you.

Keep in mind i'm taking into account Trump's rant against Parasite winning an Oscar.

I was correcting your misgendering. And in this context her being a female PoC makes a huge difference. But yeah, I know folks love erasure when minorities dare to have the wrong opinions.
    No, it really doesn't. But please do tell me more about minorities. I'll take notes.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Spectacular Member

No, it really doesn't. But please do tell me more about minorities. I'll take notes.
    It really does. Left wing people spend inordinate amounts of time shouting about how minority voices are important and need to be listened to. Except, apparently, when they have the wrong opinions and need to be shouted down and mocked. Then, all of a sudden, their lived experience doesn't matter because it's suddenly inconvenient to the narrative. And I'm a minority too, so feel free to take as many notes as you want, love.

Ultimate Member

Considering the fact that on these boards 1) we literally no have no idea about each other's gender 2) we literally have no idea about each other's race, you're not making a reasonable point here.

It really does. Left wing people spend inordinate amounts of time shouting about how minority voices are important and need to be listened to. Except, apparently, when they have the wrong opinions and need to be shouted down and mocked. Then, all of a sudden, their lived experience doesn't matter because it's suddenly inconvenient to the narrative. And I'm a minority too, so feel free to take as many notes as you want, love.
    I'm guessing you mostly get ignored because you don't have anything of value to say.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Are we allowing this kind of hate speech on the board or nah?
    Since the entire paragraph lays out that what you quoted is not actually the case?

"Hate Speech..." is not what it is. It is a description of what the accuser thinks forum member Kyer believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Considering the fact that on these boards 1) we literally no have no idea about each other's gender 2) we literally have no idea about each other's race, you're not making a reasonable point here.
    Politely, we knew in this particular case. It came up plain as day.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Since the entire paragraph lays out that what you quoted is not actually the case?

"Hate Speech..." is not what it is. It is a description of what the accuser thinks forum member Kyer believes.
    Yeah, that part was just really stupid. The hate speech was when she blamed Mexicans for all of the problems in California.
    Pull List:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    You could say the same of almost any social media on the internet. Strange how people here only start suggesting that female PoCs are liars when they express right wing views. Funny how that works. Like I said above, minority and women's voices matter to progressives only so long as they parrot the correct talking points.

Spectacular Member

I'm guessing you mostly get ignored because you don't have anything of value to say.
    This inability to formulate a coherent discussion without resorting to childish ad hominems is why you're going to lose again in 2020. That and the dozens of pages of constant in-fighting and lack of unity.

This inability to formulate a coherent discussion without resorting to childish ad hominems is why you're going to lose again in 2020. That and the dozens of pages of constant in-fighting and lack of unity.
    That's great news for you then. You get another four years of being the minority friend that gets trotted out to vouch for whatever BS the right wants to validate.

Hope you invest that political capital wisely. You don't want to end up like Stacy Dash telling cops about how you used to be somebody.
    Pull List:

Spectacular Member

That's great news for you then. You get another four years of being the minority friend that gets trotted out to vouch for whatever BS the right wants to validate.
    I know this may sound crazy to you, but it's possible for us to make our own decisions and do our own research outside the hive-mind. We don't have to live our entire lives as victims. We have autonomy and some of us have the will to exercise it. I'm as entitled to my opinion and conclusions as you are to yours.