Page 485 of 613 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    DO NOT CHECK SPOILER unless you want a really major spoiler for X of Swords.

So basically spoilers:
    they confirm that Storm dies in X of Swords but not forever and that they have really big plans for her, bigger than before. I believe they mean her Godhead and her Mutant powers. I think they will not touch on BP romance and stuff.
    end of spoilers

That is good news, 80% good news at least. We shall find out more about Storm and BP tomorrow, I guess.
    I didn't read the spoiler same as you. I read it as Jordan trying to back track on his comment by the forever part. I don't think she will and I am not sure how I feel about it.
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 10-06-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Coates spent four years building a reconciled Wakanda and T'Challa and Storm, and Vita destroys it in one issue. Wow.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

thank you Mr. Coates!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Coates spent four years building a reconciled Wakanda and T'Challa and Storm, and Vita destroys it in one issue. Wow.
    do not worry my child. I will make a snowstorm when the sun rises!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-06-2020 at 10:17 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Interesting. Not the spoiler I heard regarding tomorrow specifically. Is this from a verified source? Or just speculation garnered from the article?
    It is right there in the article. Read it carefully the author himself confirms it.

DO NOT CHECK SPOILER if you don't want to be spoiled of the story that is:

spoilers:
    "And like I said a while ago, even bigger things are in the future, but not during X of Swords, but even awesome or bigger things, which I guess I just spoiled that she doesn’t die in this or at least not forever. Oh well, sorry. Guess what? Storm isn’t dead forever at the very least."
    end of spoilers

Do you see the phrase that specific phrase from Jordan?

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/05/x-...swords-week-3/

That is all you need to know it clearly states what I said earlier. Well with the slight modification that the bigger things await after XoS for Storm that is but she still plays important role.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It is right there in the article. Read it carefully the author himself confirms it.

DO NOT CHECK SPOILER if you don't want to be spoiled of the story that is:

spoilers:
    "And like I said a while ago, even bigger things are in the future, but not during X of Swords, but even awesome or bigger things, which I guess I just spoiled that she doesn’t die in this or at least not forever. Oh well, sorry. Guess what? Storm isn’t dead forever at the very least."
    end of spoilers

Do you see the phrase that specific phrase from Jordan?

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/05/x-...swords-week-3/

That is all you need to know it clearly states what I said earlier. Well with the slight modification that the bigger things await after XoS for Storm that is but she still plays important role.
    hey beloved not sure if you know but jdw likes to troll fans from time to time. i wouldn't take anything he says as gospel if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey beloved not sure if you know but jdw likes to troll fans from time to time. i wouldn't take anything he says as gospel if I were you.
    I am not, but considering that cover and the things that have been revealed with recent events. I think it will happen. And I think it will happen in Otherworld and once it happens I think this will be the big evo of Storm. Imagine, all Storm versions together... As a Goddess, as a Supreme Sorceress and as fully-fledged Omega Level mutant.

What kind of a Monster she will be!~

Don't you agree?

Won’t post any spoilers but Maurauders #13 is 10/10++++!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    YAAAASSSSSS Can't wait!!

Honey....are you surprised?

Agreed - fantastic issue!! I really enjoyed it!

Well, I guess it depends what you were looking or hoping for. For me, it was a 1/10.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Honey....are you surprised?
    More disappointed. I blame myself, really, for allowing myself to be pulled back in. Smh.

Well, I guess it depends what you were looking or hoping for. For me, it was a 1/10.
    spoilers:
    The question now is will anyone else have to go through all this emotional trouble to get their sword. Because if not, they built up all this "big plans for Storm" to create this situation. Just like last time. lol
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    spoilers:
    The question now is will anyone else have to go through all this emotional trouble to get their sword. Because if not, they built up all this "big plans for Storm" to create this situation. Just like last time. lol
    end of spoilers

Oh, it was total bullshit. None of this had to happen the way it did. The Wakandans could've put her through a trial to earn the right to wield the sword. But no, they pulled the contrived he "ignored my pleas for help" so I had no choice. Because, once you get rid of most of of what Ayala wrote, including how much the royal family clearly loved Ororo, Ororo's betrayal was T'Challa's fault. Smh. Come on. Really? Would he really ignore Ororo, especially for something this important? Of course he wouldn't. It's all contrived. Elegant contrivance, but still premeditated bullshit to tear apart the couple for Ororo to be a one-dimensional protector for "her people."