Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm not sure if we are getting Mojo but we are apparently getting Mojo Jr. Not even going to try to think about how Mojo Jojo has a son who was around when the girls were kids, but then again unexplained offspring has always been a sticking point with me in all forms of Media.

https://tvline.com/2021/04/01/powerp...cholas-podany/
    Lol will "Mojo Jr" be a monkey too or are we getting a generic bad boy character?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    My "Woke-Sense" is tingling...HARD.
    THAT's your big takeaway from this?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    THAT's your big takeaway from this?
    Default reaction when POC are involved, so did you really expect any different?
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Lol will "Mojo Jr" be a monkey too or are we getting a generic bad boy character?
    I think this is them getting around Mojo being a monkey so they don't have to use him. He has a human kid.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I hope the heck not. He needs to be either a monkey boy or capable of transforming between a human form and his default monkey boy form. I'll be disappeared if he is simply a human bad boy but knowing CW...........
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    My first reaction was; cool Bliss might be included. Either way, I'm happy with whatever they do.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I'm just going to wait for complaints this show is too feminist "unlike the original cartoon" (inexplicably).

I'm also flashing back to complaints when the first trailer for Into the Spider-Verse came out. "WTF is this PC BS, they got rid of Peter!" even though the trailers and then the movie showed Peter as the secondary protagonist and mentor figure to Miles.
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-19-2021 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think this is them getting around Mojo being a monkey so they don't have to use him. He has a human kid.
    They could add some monkey stuff while keeping him mostly human ala all those Monkey King/Journey to the West inspired movies China makes every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm just going to wait for complaints this show is too feminist "unlike the original cartoon" (inexplicably).

I'm also flashing back to complaints when the first trailer for Into the Spider-Verse came out. "WTF is this PC BS, they got rid of Peter!" even though the trailers and then the movie showed Peter as the secondary protagonist and mentor figure to Miles.
    I'm pretty sure a few of those people have valid complaints.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If Mojo kid is human than he better have created him. He did co-create the girls and made the rowdy rough boys from a prison toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    They could add some monkey stuff while keeping him mostly human ala all those Monkey King/Journey to the West inspired movies China makes every year.
    I want him to still talk like Mojo Jojo .

I highly doubt they will, but I highly hope they do!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    I'm pretty sure a few of those people have valid complaints.
    No they don't.

Far too many times we have seen witch hunts before the final product comes out. Especially if POC are in it.

Can't cry about getting rid of Peter when LOL we see him in the trailers and MERCHANDISE.

Too many of these folks have never watched or read the stuff they throw fits about. Some don't even read the article talking about the story as we saw this weekend with Nichelle Wright in Cap America MINI. Folks threw fits and went after the artist.

Because far too many times when they are asked about what the issue is-they CAN NOT get specific.

I kind of just want him to have the jar hat/helmet, its stupid but it'd be funny
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No they don't.

Far too many times we have seen witch hunts before the final product comes out. Especially if POC are in it.

Can't cry about getting rid of Peter when LOL we see him in the trailers and MERCHANDISE.

Too many of these folks have never watched or read the stuff they throw fits about. Some don't even read the article talking about the story as we saw this weekend with Nichelle Wright in Cap America MINI. Folks threw fits and went after the artist.

Because far too many times when they are asked about what the issue is-they CAN NOT get specific.
    This is what it boils down to. 9 out of 10 of these people do not read the comics. They go to click bait articles online or listen to Tucker on Fox News bitch about how Woke media and comics have become. Fox news went batshit crazy a few years ago with Ms Marvel And I was still heavy in the GOp at the time and I bought it even though I never read it. but after I read the issues I saw there was no fire to the smoke they were yelling about.

What it all boils down to is how dare they give a woman or even worse a POC the slightest bit of power and have them equal to a white male.

You wont believe how my aunts Q friends are bitching about The Superman Smashes the Klan books. It is crazy that stuff still flies today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.