I thought this was funny.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    We all have to accept he'll never concede, the important thing is Republicans in the Senate and House stop humoring this dangerous fraud nonsense so we can all move on.
    That won’t happen anytime soon, if at all because Republicans still need the support of Trump’s base. Like I’ve said more times than I can count, Trump’s cultists are loyal to him, not the GOP, if they lose those voters, the party will be sunk for years to come.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That won’t happen anytime soon, if at all because Republicans still need the support of Trump’s base. Like I’ve said more times than I can count, Trump’s cultists are loyal to him, not the GOP, if they lose those voters, the party will be sunk for years to come.
    The party is already sunk.

Give it another 1-2 POTUS election cycles.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Boisterously Confused

I wonder how many insider books are already in the publishing queue, just waiting for Jan 20 to launch?

On one hand, I can see the kind of people with whom Trump surrounds himself deciding that the gravy train is pulling into the last stop, and they'd better take one more slice off it while the mess is still steaming hot.

On the other hand, I can see those with something more interesting to offer publishers than what they've already got being terrified of how The Ex-Cheeto-in-Chief might retaliate.

Rubio calls Biden's national security team 'polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline'

Sen. Marco Rubio suggested on Tuesday that he would oppose confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden's national security team, presaging the first sign of potential Senate battles to come if Republicans maintain control of the Senate.

Rubio (R-Fla.) said Biden’s selections “will be polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline,” criticizing their professional credentials and Washington bona fides. Rubio sits on both the Senate Foreign Relations and Intelligence committees.
    “Biden’s cabinet picks went to Ivy League schools, have strong resumes, attend all the right conferences & will be polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline,” he tweeted. “I support American greatness. And I have no interest in returning to the ‘normal’ that left us dependent on China.”

In recent days Biden has announced plans to nominate Antony Blinken as secretary of State and Linda Thomas-Greenfield as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations — jobs whose occupants require Senate confirmation. The president-elect has also named Jake Sullivan as his national security adviser, a White House role on which the Senate has no say.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

They better keep their asses at home, and wait for a vaccine rather than showing up at Trump’s death rallies. Otherwise that will prove a pretty idle threat.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

They say that now, but it's entirely possible the GOP will find someone even worse than Trump by 2024.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Rubio should just come out and admit he wants to create more fucking chaos for the hell of it so he can try a run in 2024.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Rubio should just come out and admit he wants to create more fucking chaos for the hell of it so he can try a run in 2024.
    I don't think we're going to see another Republican POTUS till 2032.

I do, however, think we'll see a GOP led House once before that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

rubio (r-fla.) said biden’s selections “will be polite & orderly caretakers of america’s decline,” criticizing their professional credentials and washington bona fides. rubio sits on both the senate foreign relations and intelligence committees.
    you nominated a fucking reality tv star. Twice!

Rubio is a straight bitch.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I thought this was funny.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I wonder how many insider books are already in the publishing queue, just waiting for Jan 20 to launch?

On one hand, I can see the kind of people with whom Trump surrounds himself deciding that the gravy train is pulling into the last stop, and they'd better take one more slice off it while the mess is still steaming hot.

On the other hand, I can see those with something more interesting to offer publishers than what they've already got being terrified of how The Ex-Cheeto-in-Chief might retaliate.
    Tell-all books from henchmen, stooges, lackeys, bootlickers and sycophants in the Trump White House are probably stacked up at publishing houses like pancakes on an NFL lineman’s breakfast table, just waiting for the starter’s gun to fire on January 20th.

Coming from an asswipe like Little Marco who looked the other way while thousands of Americans died from a virus Trump washed his hands of is laughably pathetic.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    ...what the hell was that?

Ego stroking himself as he had heard once he agreed to let GSA start the transfer of power process the stock market went up. So of course he can't say people was excited to see Biden come in , he has to come out and claim he's the credit for his administration. Its sad...and silly at this point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Tell-all books from henchmen, stooges, lackeys, bootlickers and sycophants in the Trump White House are probably stacked up at publishing houses like pancakes on an NFL lineman’s breakfast table...
    That is a delightfully vivid illustration.