Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow Movie Prelude Reveals Why She Joined SHIELD

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movi...y-join-shield/
    Without reading the article, I'm gonna say "Because she wanted redemption." Duh.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The MCU prelude is a waste. It's basically just a retelling of things we've already seen in the movies. Who was this made for? For people who haven't seen a single MCU movie?

And for the only thing that could have brought some new insight they chose a cheap cop-out instead of showing how Nat's first encounter with Clint exactly went out. Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    The MCU prelude is a waste. It's basically just a retelling of things we've already seen in the movies. Who was this made for? For people who haven't seen a single MCU movie?

And for the only thing that could have brought some new insight they chose a cheap cop-out instead of showing how Nat's first encounter with Clint exactly went out. Disappointing.
    To be fair, this has been going on since they started all these annoying preludes.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

That's always been the problem with the movie preludes.

Black Widow cosplay by Azumicosplay

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm..._azumicosplay/

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    To be fair, this has been going on since they started all these annoying preludes.
    Except for that one comic (not sure if prelude but it was certainly set in the MCU) which was basically just about showing Nat off in different sexy outfits
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Except for that one comic (not sure if prelude but it was certainly set in the MCU) which was basically just about showing Nat off in different sexy outfits
    What was that comic?

Not sure if it was called prelude but there was a MCU comic called "Black Widow strikes" which told a separate story that wasn't shown in the movies.

What was that comic?
    Iiincoming:
    Not sure if it was called prelude but there was a MCU comic called "Black Widow strikes" which told a separate story that wasn't shown in the movies.
    That's the one I was talking about.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Lots of new Black Widow movie merchandise on the way!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/gear...inkId=80825747

Astonishing Member

Last edited by Darthfury78; 01-17-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Nice artwork, Darth.
    Movie spoilers?
    https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movi...pym-particles/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

What are the powers of the Stark Armor that she is using currently?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nice artwork, Darth.
    Movie spoilers?
    https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movi...pym-particles/
    What would be cool to read is a Spider-Man & Black Widow team-up adventure. Long overdue. Long ignored by Marvel writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What would be cool to read is a Spider-Man & Black Widow team-up adventure. Long overdue. Long ignored by Marvel writers.
    There's a Peter/Natasha story in Symbiote Spider-Man, if l am not mistaken.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."