Page 689 of 776 FirstFirst ... 189589639679685686687688689690691692693699739 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 11633

I enjoyed that Bizzarro world more than i was expecting, Robinzarro was a nice surprise in the whole (i certanly could the inspiration from Pepe le Pew ).

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinDraper View Post
    by fire_fly215 on Twitter
    Beautiful.

I know some were pissed but I liked Jurgen's take on Adult Damian a lot.The art and the way he was written actually made me really want to see Damian as the new Demon's Head.

He was charismatic, badass, OTT and monologued like a Bond villain. Magnificent

Art like this make me want this even more. Watch out Grayson looks like Damian grows up to be the fairest of the all

Robinzaro likes to serenade the ladies

He looks like a grownarse man here

BANNED

I had a question about Deathstroke 30. After that issue a lot of people is still saying that Bruce isn't Damian's biological dad. I don't understand why they are saying that because Alfred said that Bruce has is own test and was positive. Could you tell me why people is saying that or what i'm not understanding please?
    Last edited by Rajput; 04-16-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I had a question about Deathstroke 30. After that issue a lot of people is still saying that Bruce isn't Damian's biological dad. I don't understand why they are saying that because Alfred said that Bruce has is own test and was positive. Could you tell me why people is saying that or what i'm not understanding please?
    Big Part of that people are HATERS.. The rest, they will have his own reasons...

I am with the rest.. I like Bruce as Damian father.. But Rebirth changed me.

BUT... Nothing will change, this is for make the people buy... After 12 years of existence, I canīt see one change like that possible.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-16-2018 at 09:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Big Part of that people are HATERS.. The rest, they will have his own reasons...

I am with the rest.. I like Bruce as Damian father.. But Rebirth changed me.

BUT... Nothing will change, this is for make the people buy... After 12 years of existence, I canīt see one change like that possible.
    I would like to know the arguments that reasons from people who aren't haters because it confused me for all last week.

Yeah.... i agree with you king's Batman is terrible.

I love the idea of Bruce being Damian's biological dad.
    Last edited by Rajput; 04-16-2018 at 11:18 AM.

It's a few thing's to be honest but the main thing is that a lot haven't read the issue and a video of the writer at comicon saying he did not know in what I believe to be a way of getting more people to go and buy it.

It worked because fans on eBay are buying that copy [Deathstroke #30] for about Ģ10 thinking they will find out something different.

Of course there are also the trolls who like to push peoples buttons.

The comic answered the questions but I guess the panel at comicon don't read Deathstroke which is why they kept asking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's a few thing's to be honest but the main thing is that a lot haven't read the issue and a video of the writer at comicon saying he did not know in what I believe to be a way of getting more people to go and buy it.

It worked because fans on eBay are buying that copy [Deathstroke #30] for about Ģ10 thinking they will find out something different.

Of course there are also the trolls who like to push peoples buttons.

The comic answered the questions but I guess the panel at comicon don't read Deathstroke which is why they kept asking.
    I'm able to hear that things, but with good arguments. I mean, i was confused the last week for all thoose people.

nightwing 43 preview is here.. I like this cover:

Nightwing43_damian wayne robin.jpg

I'm able to hear that things, but with good arguments. I mean, i was confused the last week for all thoose people.
    It's seems to be late promotion. this should have been done before the issue came out before the writer told us that both Deathstroke and Batman have already done tests, that this DNA tests are someone trying to get Deathstroke and Batman to collide.

Now fans are upset and those who were lat getting issue 30 and who paid the high amount will feel cheated

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    nightwing 43 preview is here.. I like this cover:

Nightwing43_damian wayne robin.jpg
    This is so sweet. Dick looks stressed out and worried.

Looking forward to Roy and Damian interacting again

3 HOURS MORE, for July 2018 DC Comics solicitations.. I HOPE SEE A NEW IMAGE IN Teen Titans 20 COVER... However, I think that I will see the TT in the car again..

The last image of Nightwing 43 is amazing... Nightwing and Robin again together:

Nightwing and Robin.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-16-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Making Fashion

Last edited by dietrich; 04-16-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Best of C2E2

The Dopest

GetBizzyChizzy

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Best of C2E2

The Dopest

GetBizzyChizzy
    One cosplay... I remember that yesterday I saw one SS cosplay in Gleason Twitter.. Gleason was with both in the photo.