Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Injustice/Masters of the Universe Crossover

From Tim Seely and Freddie E.Williams

https://www.newsarama.com/39523-dc-s...crossover.html

In this miniseries, Injustice's Batman recruits He-Man to help in the long-fought battle against the dictatorial Superman - and along the way, He-Man will find some familiar Eternian enemies siding with the megalomaniacal Man of Steel.
    Superman to King Randor...come in you royal boob!

So, will He-Man's magical sword finally put this (aborted) version of Supes out of our misery?

One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, will He-Man's magical sword finally put this (aborted) version of Supes out of our misery?

One can only hope.
    Not while there is still money to be made off the character (mainly via video games). lol
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Oh, there's a new one of these kind of crossovers every month. When I'll get a Superman/Doctor Who team-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

One can only hope.
    Sadly not I suspect. God I hate how popular this Ultimatum-tier character assassination universe has become.

Why they gotta drag MotU into this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh, there's a new one of these kind of crossovers every month. When I'll get a Superman/Doctor Who team-up?
    Please be the 11th Doctor, please be the 11th Doctor, please be the 11th Doctor........

Been waiting for that team-up for years!

As for this Injustice story.....I've never really read the Injustice comic (though I do play the games) and haven't cared about He-Man since I was a kid, but Seely.....when it hits the trades, if I have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket I might check this out.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Please be the 11th Doctor, please be the 11th Doctor, please be the 11th Doctor........

Been waiting for that team-up for years!
    There's something about Jimmy Olsen in the 11th Doctor.

Matt Smith was amazing. He was like a living cartoon. And such a sad, tired old man trying so damned hard to pretend to be happy and carefree.

He was actually a rather heartbreaking Doctor once you got past the whole "awkward giraffe" thing.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Matt Smith was amazing. He was like a living cartoon. And such a sad, tired old man trying so damned hard to pretend to be happy and carefree.

He was actually a rather heartbreaking Doctor once you got past the whole "awkward giraffe" thing.
    Here's a thought.. make it the 11th Doctor.. with the culmination being a crossover with all the other Doctors AND all the other versions of Superman, somehow.

That way I get to see a whole lot of different Supermen and Tom Baker. hehe
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    a crossover with all the other Doctors AND all the other versions of Superman, somehow.
    I always thought a Doctor Who / Superman crossover should have the Doctor meeting Superman all out of order, like he did with River, only even moreso.

Like the first time the Doctor meets Superman, he's the first Doctor, and Superman's that Odin-bearded ancient version from "The Ghost of Superman-Future", who greets the Doctor like an old friend. When Superman first meets the Doctor, he's Superboy and it's the fifth Doctor, already in the process of teaming up with Brainiac Five. The streetwise ninth Doctor and Rose teams up with the pseudo Golden-Age Superman with the t-shirt and jeans from Action Comics, the fourth Doctor works great for a pseudo Silver Age, the eleventh Doctor's a shoe-in for hanging out with the married Superman, Lois and their kid Jon, I feel like the eighth Doctor would work wonders in a "Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen" type story... You get the idea. It'd allow for all different kinds of meetings across Superman's timeline, and also approximate your "different versions of Superman" idea.

Oh, and the wartime incarnation of our favorite Time Lord should team up with the Hernán Guerra Superman from Gods and Monsters. Hypertime or something. Things get really messy during the War.

Should this just be its own thread? I feel like "What would you want to see in a Superman/Doctor Who crossover?" is starting to look very viable as a topic in its own right, considering how many people have weighed in on it here.

Which brings me back to the He-Man thing, which is that I don't think there's alternate universes as such in Masters of the Universe, barring the Eternia / Etheria thing. Lots of hypertime revisions and continuity flubs, but I don't know that there's actually parallel worlds. Granted, I could be totally, totally wrong.

But it does bring me to ask, does He-Man remember fighting the New 52 Superman? Or teaming up with the Bronze Age Superman, who his mother told him about because she was an astronaut from Earth?
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I always thought a Doctor Who / Superman crossover should have the Doctor meeting Superman all out of order, like he did with River, only even moreso.

Like the first time the Doctor meets Superman, he's the first Doctor, and Superman's that Odin-bearded ancient version from "The Ghost of Superman-Future", who greets the Doctor like an old friend. When Superman first meets the Doctor, he's Superboy and it's the fifth Doctor, already in the process of teaming up with Brainiac Five. The streetwise ninth Doctor and Rose teams up with the pseudo Golden-Age Superman with the t-shirt and jeans from Action Comics, the fourth Doctor works great for a pseudo Silver Age, the eleventh Doctor's a shoe-in for hanging out with the married Superman, Lois and their kid Jon, I feel like the eighth Doctor would work wonders in a "Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen" type story... You get the idea. It'd allow for all different kinds of meetings across Superman's timeline, and also approximate your "different versions of Superman" idea.

Oh, and the wartime incarnation of our favorite Time Lord should team up with the Hernán Guerra Superman from Gods and Monsters. Hypertime or something. Things get really messy during the War.

Should this just be its own thread? I feel like "What would you want to see in a Superman/Doctor Who crossover?" is starting to look very viable as a topic in its own right, considering how many people have weighed in on it here.

Which brings me back to the He-Man thing, which is that I don't think there's alternate universes as such in Masters of the Universe, barring the Eternia / Etheria thing. Lots of hypertime revisions and continuity flubs, but I don't know that there's actually parallel worlds. Granted, I could be totally, totally wrong.

But it does bring me to ask, does He-Man remember fighting the New 52 Superman? Or teaming up with the Bronze Age Superman, who his mother told him about because she was an astronaut from Earth?
    All of your ideas on that are great - I love it!

On this, I'm hoping he does remember fighting New52 Superman - that would be an interesting setup to him not understanding what *this* "Superman" is all about now.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    Yes? I'm not sure how many Wholigans are here.

Yes. Wholigans. Because it's more fun than Whovian.

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Yes? I'm not sure how many Wholigans are here.

Yes. Wholigans. Because it's more fun than Whovian.
    Also a more apt description of what half the underbelly of the fandom acts like online

Get ready for He-Man to act more like Supermen then the actual Superman in this story .