Page 90 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 15150
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    No point in bringing character hate into this. By posts made on the subject, there`s some who would prefer Jason to be a more Punisher type of character and others the way he currently is. Since I see him as obviously 3-dimensional with a different background than Frank, he can actually work both.
    Sure he can work both ways but only if the writers involved in a "more Punisher type" of character actually had some firm direction they wanted to take Jason in besides being some kind of one note villain for Batman and if they wanted to make him a 3-dimensional character while doing so instead of the 1-dimensional character we ended up with pre-reboot. That's where they went wrong with that sort of angle before the reboot and why the character began to stagnate. All they ever did was tell the same story with different players each time because they hadn't established any sort of clear direction for him beyond the"hey, lets turn him into a villain with daddy issues" angle they were running with back then.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Okay did JD put something in Jason's drink? Cause I could more of this. I need more laughs.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

I want more jason todd toys there aren't any

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hero talk View Post
    Talking about action figures, there's the Limited Edition from the Hush line, the Gatman from the Batman Reborn line and Red Hood from the N52 line. Jason's Arkham Knight version is the version with more figures available: the Play Arts Kai one, and from DC Direct you can get him on as the AK, as the Red Hood or as the "proto" Red Hood from the end of the game. Keep in mind most of those figures are out of print and fetch a pretty high price on most web stores/auction sites.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Sure he can work both ways but only if the writers involved in a "more Punisher type" of character actually had some firm direction they wanted to take Jason in besides being some kind of one note villain for Batman and if they wanted to make him a 3-dimensional character while doing so instead of the 1-dimensional character we ended up with pre-reboot. That's where they went wrong with that sort of angle before the reboot and why the character began to stagnate. All they ever did was tell the same story with different players each time because they hadn't established any sort of clear direction for him beyond the"hey, lets turn him into a villain with daddy issues" angle they were running with back then.
    I don`t disagree with any of that, I`m just saying that bringing up "hate" is kinda 90`s, even if some (Dick/Jay) fans might, in relation to him and Roy. If we want the character to kep growing as he has, the fandom needs to look ahead and play Frozen`s #letitgo

Play it out and play it proud

BANNED

Me gusta eso!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    YES! Thank you!

Fan-made Red Hood web series takes aim at Kickstarter campaign

After experimenting for the past two and a half years with trailers and test footage, filmmakers Luke Watson and David Sartin have decided to “get serious” about their Red Hood Retcon web series. To that end, they’ve launched a $20,000 Kickstarter campaign to transform the fan project into “a legitimate web series.”

A glance at some of the earlier trailers and clips shows just what the two have been able to accomplish without any real budget. But with $20,000, they plan to tell the story of Jason Todd’s return to Gotham after a lengthy absence to investigate the disappearance of Batman.

“Our story begins many years after Jason Todd’s resurrection,” the filmmakers explain in their campaign video. “This is going to be a much older and experienced version of Jason Todd. In fact, our story is completely original, and has never been told.”

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...rter-campaign/
    Costume looks somewhat goofy but I'm intrigued by their plot outline, most fanstuff can't resist giving their own spin at the events of Under The Red Hood and thus, something that is starting to feel a little stagnant (specially Jason's characterization). They promise a more mature and experienced Jason plus, they mention him teaming up with Roy, making the whole proposal a lot more interesting.

Hopefully they won't get into trouble with WB laywers though.

Quote Originally Posted by hero talk View Post
    I got the Hush Jason Todd and the one were he wore the red pill helmet that Morrison had him in. I also have the game one. They don't make a lot of Jason Todd figures which is a crying shame. I just ordered my Red Hood Kotobokta and I already have the spot picked where to put him in.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-05-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Oh guu~ys:

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/R...CALL/OCT150260

Yep. It's finally here. We've reached the end of one road. Now we can move to the next.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Gerardo Borges? What issue did he pencilled? I only remember Derenick, Silva and Kollins

Gerardo Borges? What issue did he pencilled? I only remember Derenick, Silva and Kollins
    He did RHatO 35 apparently. He came in when Lobdell came back.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

I like it when Jason is totally kicking butt.

BANNED

Costume looks somewhat goofy but I'm intrigued by their plot outline, most fanstuff can't resist giving their own spin at the events of Under The Red Hood and thus, something that is starting to feel a little stagnant (specially Jason's characterization). They promise a more mature and experienced Jason plus, they mention him teaming up with Roy, making the whole proposal a lot more interesting.

Hopefully they won't get into trouble with WB laywers though.
    The proposal in the writing of a more mature and seasoned Jason sparks my interest. As far as I am concerned, with these projects, the plot (characters-characterization), edition and camera work are what makes me watch them. Costumes are something you kind of gloss over because they are dependable on not only creativity but particularly budget.