Page 737 of 744 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 11160

Zub jumped that shark already. You don't put an Ex-Nazi on the team. Lol. Especially one who worked with Storm to invade WK during AvX.
    Last edited by Cville; 12-25-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Zub jumped that shark already. You don't put an Ex-Nazi on the team. Lol. Especially one who worked with Storm to invade AN during AvX.
    In all fairness, his Nazi period is a bit weird, and many of his latter appearances had him virulently anti-Nazi, but still, yeah, not a great choice.

The bigger problem, IMO, is that Deadpool gets more screen time in the preview than T'challa OR the Agents.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    The bigger problem, IMO, is that Deadpool gets more screen time in the preview than T'challa OR the Agents.
    Yeah, I'm kinda over all this sideling of T'Challa in favor of other characters. I mean Zub hasn't punked T'Challa, but like Ultimates, he also isn't doing much. Whatever the conclusion of this story is, needs to not be a good or god powers, and instead, T'Challa super genius prep

Only person being sidelined is Okoye. She is the director. Lol. Tchalla was a main focus on the previous issue. Zub said he was using BP vs DP as a reference so I'd expect for DP to get a large share of scenes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    In all fairness, his Nazi period is a bit weird, and many of his latter appearances had him virulently anti-Nazi, but still, yeah, not a great choice.
    Weird in that his only modern appearance prior to X-Men was as a Nazi. Has it ever been explained why Nemesis was made a mutant to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Weird in that his only modern appearance prior to X-Men was as a Nazi. Has it ever been explained why Nemesis was made a mutant to begin with?
    Technically, that "modern appearance" took place during WW2, in the second Invaders mini, and he had heroic appearances before and after. As for why he became a mutant? I assume it was simply because Fraction wanted to use him. Given that his personality is utterly unlike his Golden Age (non-Marvel) & Invaders appearances, it's probably simpler to treat him as a brand-new character. starting with Uncanny #504.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Zub jumped that shark already. You don't put an Ex-Nazi on the team. Lol. Especially one who worked with Storm to invade WK during AvX.
    If it helps at all, it was less that Dr. Nemesis necessarily agreed with the Nazi agenda and more that he wanted the US to pull out of WW2. Being a villain just seemed like a weird random phase in his life sandwiched between his time as a crime fighter.

They frankly should have just made him an entirely different character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    2019 Is here! Welcome all Wakandan residents, newcomers, and lurkers! Lets make this another great year for the Black Panther!

We back.

King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead
    Warrior
    Polymath Genius
    Shrewdest Man Alive
    $1 billion movie
    New Chairperson of the Avengers.
    Leader of the Agents of Wakanda.
    Lead of a critically acclaimed cartoon.

There are no limits in 2019. Amandala brothers and sisters.

Hail to the King!
    As we draw closer to 2020, I thought it would be a good idea to revisit how this years thread started.

Hopefully, 2020 will be a better year for true BP enthusiasts and a thoroughly frustrating one for Coates and his acolytes.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    As we draw closer to 2020, I thought it would be a good idea to revisit how this years thread started.

Hopefully, 2020 will be a better year for true BP enthusiasts and a thoroughly frustrating one for Coates and his acolytes.
    I also look forward to Terry Gilliam tearing his hair out as Black Panther continues paving the way for Afrofuturistic excellence across various media. I don't even care if I have to wait two more years to see him back in theaters.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Speaking of Terry Gilliam...

Get Hectic!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Speaking of Terry Gilliam...

Thanks for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm here all week folks...

Rey: "CHEWY!!!"

SPOILER ALERT!

Pour out a little liquor for Chewy... And then quickly mop it up if you saw Rise of Skywalker!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Wenkist gotta keep looking forward my friend, T'Challa will rise above this writer and all his destruction