Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It really doesn't sit well with me that Batman is fine with Jason Todd running free and murdering people.
    Uh, the two aren't exactly on speaking terms right now (which was on Bruce for not trusting Jason in the first place), plus Jason really hasn't gone around murdering people in quite awhile. So this sentiment really doesn't fit.

Astonishing Member

"Don't worry dad, I haven't murdered anyone recently."

He belongs in prison.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

He belongs in prison.
    Batman his vigilante ass belongs in prison too.harleyquinn is in justice league.
    The hypocrite batman tried to take out an already down jason.he couldn't. Jason got away. Jason takes care of the so called undesirables which neitger batman or the so called great champion of hope superman never did. Bizarro is alive and has a home cause of jason.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Not really though. RHatO just goes in circles, it hasn't established Red Hood a greater purpose. Red Hood's seemingly purpose now is to keep the creators on him busy. The book established such a low bar that it got praised for not being terrible. Even the so called Dark Trinity. It doesn't actually do or mean anything. They aren't the 3 centerpieces of DC dark characters, as a team they dont really even have a function. They are just the combined left overs from the 3 big franchise's.
    I'd honestly welcome Bizarro and especially Artemis back into their parent franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I'd honestly welcome Bizarro and especially Artemis back into their parent franchises.
    Because they're used so much? Please. Both were in limbo. And prior, Bizarro was more associated with the unstable Bizarro-World version, while Artemis is known for being the Wonder Woman who died in Diana's place.

Now, they got their own stories while being able to work on a team.

Why? Superman writers barely use bizarro to his full potential. It's better that bizarro and puppup stay. Besides, superman can use the multiversal bizarro.
    Edit-If its law that's bothering people. Superheroes are essentially vigilantes. They are all criminals. If its about morality it subjective to a degree. Wonderwoman also kills. Batman has no right to cry. Atleast jason doesn't punish a hero who worked his ass off and became the flash.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-29-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Come to think of it sometimes i think jason's morality is straigter than the heroes. Yet, he is the antihero. What a joke.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd argue she was to some extent before the reboot. Either way, there's nothing stopping her from being like that now.
    Nothing but the writers. Even so, she was tough and strong and a leader before Flashpoint, but not the image of busting loose from your patriarch (even if you admired him) that she was created to be.

He belongs in prison.
    That whole city belongs in prison, thats not saying much.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Because they're used so much? Please. Both were in limbo. And prior, Bizarro was more associated with the unstable Bizarro-World version, while Artemis is known for being the Wonder Woman who died in Diana's place.
    Now, they got their own stories while being able to work on a team.
    And then was part of the core Wonder family for pretty much the rest of Wonder Woman volume 2 along with Diana, Hippolyta, Donna and Cassie. Through Byrne, Luke, Jimenez, Rucka and Simone, until Flashpoint kicked her out of the book to be replaced by Aleka, which fans weren't happy about.

She was in limbo from New 52 to Rebirth which isn't that long, and definitely wasn't an insignificant WW character before that. I'm sick of the lack of stability in Diana's supporting cast in general, Artemis can maybe pull double duty in multiple books but I don't want to have to read an ancillary bat book as the only option to see her. It's the same as Donna being relegated to shitty Titans books and Steve, Etta and the Cheetah only appearing in JL throughout the New 52.

And then was part of the core Wonder family for pretty much the rest of Wonder Woman volume 2 along with Diana, Hippolyta, Donna and Cassie. Through Byrne, Luke, Jimenez, Rucka and Simone, until Flashpoint kicked her out of the book to be replaced by Aleka, which fans weren't happy about.

She was in limbo from New 52 to Rebirth which isn't that long, and definitely wasn't an insignificant WW character before that. I'm sick of the lack of stability in Diana's supporting cast in general, Artemis can maybe pull double duty in multiple books but I don't want to have to read an ancillary bat book as the only option to see her. It's the same as Donna being relegated to shitty Titans books and Steve, Etta and the Cheetah only appearing in JL throughout the New 52.

I don't think she will be used better in wonderwoman book. This is'nt donna situation. She is wayyyy better off. Look she isn't going to get her own book.Atleast,with jason and bizarro it feels like she has a story to tell. With womderwoman she will be secondary character that may or may not have a story. If they can't even use donna any better i doubt they can Artemis. Titans if they treated it better would have been way better home for donna.This predicament only exists cause it hard for getting solo book going.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-29-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't think she will be used better in wonderwoman book. This is'nt donna situation. She is wayyyy better off. Look she isn't going to get her own book.Atleast,with jason and bizarro it feels like she has a story to tell. With womderwoman she will be secondary character that may or may not have a story. If they can't even use donna any better i doubt they can Artemis. Titans if they treated it better would have been way better home for donna.This predicament only exists cause it hard for getting solo book going.
    I'm not asking for her to get her own book or even to leave the current book she's in. Just to be featured more in her parent franchise, which has trouble holding onto its own supporting cast and treating them consistently well. If Wonder Woman herself or especially Batman can appear in multiple books at once, Artemis can show up more regularly in WW.

And I'm also disputing the idea that she was only known for her death and didn't play a role in WW beyond that. That is straight up false.

I'm not asking for her to get her own book or even to leave the current book she's in. Just to be featured more in her parent franchise, which has trouble holding onto its own supporting cast and treating them consistently well. If Wonder Woman herself or especially Batman can appear in multiple books at once, Artemis can show up more regularly in WW.

And I'm also disputing the idea that she was only known for her death and didn't play a role in WW beyond that. That is straight up false.
    That's should be for the parent franchise writers policy and choice. They don't want to use her. That's on them. She doesn't have to leave rhato to be on wonderwoman book. I mean, jon, damian, nightwing.. Etc all the other characters do this. Restricting her to wonderwoman would be bad for her.

It really doesn't sit well with me that Batman is fine with Jason Todd running free and murdering people.
    He's always been pretty loose with his one rule when it comes to people he cares about. He had zero reaction Selina killing Blackmask.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Nothing but the writers. Even so, she was tough and strong and a leader before Flashpoint, but not the image of busting loose from your patriarch (even if you admired him) that she was created to be.
    It should be noted that for most of post crisis, she wasn't even Superman's cousin and barely interacted with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He's always been pretty loose with his one rule when it comes to people he cares about. He had zero reaction Selina killing Blackmask.
    Those circumstances aren’t the same. Let’s not pretend they are.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-29-2020 at 10:00 PM.