Page 319 of 833 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yesssss

The superior outfit purrr
    Co-signed this looks amazing!

1.jpg

I know Storm thinks a lot during Claremont's Run, but more than I thought.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    1.jpg

I know Storm thinks a lot during Claremont's Run, but more than I thought.
    Gosh how I want this back. Thought bubbles editor narration it gives a lot of context and more depth to what happens on panel and within the story. Plus it feels more mythic. I feel like comics loosing that is what has left to many fans breaking off because they do not feel as connected to the charachters or fans as they once where. I mean how cool is it to know storms thought process when she is fighting a baddie or has to make a huge decision which is very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Gosh how I want this back. Thought bubbles editor narration it gives a lot of context and more depth to what happens on panel and within the story. Plus it feels more mythic. I feel like comics loosing that is what has left to many fans breaking off because they do not feel as connected to the charachters or fans as they once where. I mean how cool is it to know storms thought process when she is fighting a baddie or has to make a huge decision which is very hard.
    I couldn't agree more. It's fun to know what the characters are thinking from moment to moment.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I can imagine Storm doing something like this and using Vulcan's own ego against him and using his energy for her own gain. Also more evidence that Storm is herself a energy manipulator but she is most comfortable(?) with weather.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yup. I miss it too. I wonder if the writers now get paid more for obviously writing FAR less. I mean there are some writers they are going to get all their words like orlando and ewing and then there are others that i hope they atleast are sharing a portion of their check with the artist or the artist makes more.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You know, sometimes a good lighting lass just works. In this case the demon bear has been overpowering people left and right so when i saw this scene i got a good feel good chuckle at Storm's casual but not casual "not today..." lol

uncannyxforce1501.jpg
    uncannyxforce1502.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yup. I miss it too. I wonder if the writers now get paid more for obviously writing FAR less. I mean there are some writers they are going to get all their words like orlando and ewing and then there are others that i hope they atleast are sharing a portion of their check with the artist or the artist makes more.
    As far as I know writers get paid for each page they write, not the number of words. So some bad writers use all-white pages or battles to avoid lines.

ROCKING Storm X-Men #4 1:25 variant cover by the wonderful HansStephanie

Love it!

It's amazing how you can stick Storm in a whole ass biker gang outfit and she will STILL look like a divine being.

I love that for us.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Now that's a cover. wow. beautiful.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

red is almost upon us!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

I LOVE it. A new and improve Punk Rock Storm LOVE IT.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I hate to be that girl but can we get an elemental storm whenever she gets a new look as opposed to punk storm/Mohawk/fauxhawk? Its really been bludgeoned to death.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yall I have been saying this for a while but i believe we should start a petition/campaign to get Disney to make an animated disney princess movie about ororo.

I mean they are making movie called elemental a very beautiful concept and I immediately thought how cool is it of Pixar also did a storm origins movie.

IMG_20220516_184444.jpg