Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Well that told us f@#$all.

that is an absolutely phenomenal cover. My hope is that the back-ups are telling us the generic future story so that the main event can deal with a more interesting present narrative.

i'm interested in us getting confirmation as to whether Blue/Gold are having tie-in issues. I think I'd like Blue to end on its own terms though, if the O5 are going back their emotional finale should probably be in the event that sends them away.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Maybe one O5 member could die in each post credit scene (beast died in the last one) but one survives and starts the event.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    that is an absolutely phenomenal cover. My hope is that the back-ups are telling us the generic future story so that the main event can deal with a more interesting present narrative.

i'm interested in us getting confirmation as to whether Blue/Gold are having tie-in issues. I think I'd like Blue to end on its own terms though, if the O5 are going back their emotional finale should probably be in the event that sends them away.
    I believe blue and gold will have tie-ins. bunn mentioned having to change his plans for the event (but he didn't talk about blue ending)

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Cover of Issue 2 :

And an interview with Ed Brisson about this series : https://news.marvel.com/tag/extermination-2018/

I like this quote from Brisson : "All I’ll say is that this is a chance for us to clear the board a bit and that anything can happen to anyone at any time."
    HUm. this is interesting, so looks like they want to de-attach the O5 from their pre-determinated futures?

So it is a mini? Good to see confirmation

Do the solicitations come out today?

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Cover of Issue 2 :

And an interview with Ed Brisson about this series : https://news.marvel.com/tag/extermination-2018/

I like this quote from Brisson : "All I’ll say is that this is a chance for us to clear the board a bit and that anything can happen to anyone at any time."
    Beautiful cover but do not expect much of this story.

For fans of the O5 enjoy the moment it is possible that they return to the past after this story is over although do not be sure. With the exception of the young Bobby I believe none of the others affect their older versions or the X-mens or correct the mistakes of this world. Which makes their time in the future unimportant or meaningless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    Next Tuesday

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Like stated, they're not until next Tuesday.

For future reference, and you'll always know. They come out the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Except very rare instances where they could come early or later.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-15-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Like stated, they're not until next Tuesday.

For future reference, and you'll always know. They come out the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Except very rare instances where they could come early or later.
    Today is the 3rd Tuesday??

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Them leaving WOULD free up quite a few spots on the second flagship book whatever it may be called. Most people want them gone for this reason alone, IMO.
    Why does every body think that the O5 leaving will automatically open spots for unused characters? Colossus, Logan, Gambit and Nightcrawler are already appearing in multiple team books. Whose to say any incoming writers wont just do the same and pick characters for a team book that are already being used.

I do think it's time for them to go back though, and I like them.

Not sure about the story but Larraz drawing it and Brooks doing covers will make it gorgeous!
    Those Hound gimp suits will always be sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Why does every body think that the O5 leaving will automatically open spots for unused characters? Colossus, Logan, Gambit and Nightcrawler are already appearing in multiple team books. Whose to say any incoming writers wont just do the same and pick characters for a team book that are already being used.
    Once the O5 are gone people will find another target. I’m betting it’s the ones with claws.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Today is the 3rd Tuesday??
    They actually come out the second to last Tuesday of the month.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Once the O5 are gone people will find another target. I’m betting it’s the ones with claws.
    First Cyclops, then the O5, some people are already putting some blame in the wolverines, I wonder who'll be next?