Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Default Shadow and Light teaser

Didn't see a post for this, but I'm a huge Cloak and Dagger fan! And it's the day before the show starts. Hopefully it's a new ongoing!

https://www.newsarama.com/40203-marv...er-teaser.html

What do you guys think?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Didn't see a post for this, but I'm a huge Cloak and Dagger fan! And it's the day before the show starts. Hopefully it's a new ongoing!

https://www.newsarama.com/40203-marv...er-teaser.html

What do you guys think?
    A new ongoing announced? And at the same time as a show starts? What an amazing coincedence!!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    A new ongoing announced? And at the same time as a show starts? What an amazing coincedence!!
    Well, hey, it wasn't a guaranty. Cloak and Dagger aren't big listers. I was thinking they would wait till after the first season to see how big it is. Also we don't know if it's an ongoing, I hope it is haha.
    Pulls:

It's a Comixology mini. Was advertised in another Comixology exclusive title Avengers Back to Basics #6 last month.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's a Comixology mini. Was advertised in another Comixology exclusive title Avengers Back to Basics #6 last month.
    Huh? Comixology has exclusives? Also do you have a link to what issue the ad was in? If you're right, that's a shame. I don't buy a lot of digital comics.
    Pulls:

Here's the ad:
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Here's the ad:
    Dang, I was hoping it was something more...Maybe it's a different thing? Cause why would they advertise it is such a mysterious way if it was already shown?

Also are the digital series ever collected at least?

Thanks!
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

Also are the digital series ever collected at least?
    Yeah they are. Idk the release schedule but I remember seeing the Immortal Iron Fists trade in a bookstore a while back (another comixology original).
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Yeah they are. Idk the release schedule but I remember seeing the Immortal Iron Fists trade in a bookstore a while back (another comixology original).
    Well, at least if that's what this is, I can get it in print for my C&D collection haha. I got so excited too, shame XD.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

Well, at least if that's what this is, I can get it in print for my C&D collection haha. I got so excited too, shame XD.
    Yeah I'm also wondering if it might be too separate projects. B/c what you said, it's weird to act all mysterious about it if you said it straight up before.

I guess we'll find out on Wednesday lol.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

Quote Originally Posted by nickytesla96 View Post
    Yeah I'm also wondering if it might be too separate projects. B/c what you said, it's weird to act all mysterious about it if you said it straight up before.

I guess we'll find out on Wednesday lol.
    Yeah, here's hoping! Maybe they canceled the miniseries and making it a full ongoing in print? Since the Spider-Man one got announced with an article in march, yet C&D hasn't been talked about at all, yet it starts this month? Maybe I'm just being hopeful here haha.
    Pulls:

Spectacular Member

Yeah, here's hoping! Maybe they canceled the miniseries and making it a full ongoing in print? Since the Spider-Man one got announced with an article in march, yet C&D hasn't been talked about at all, yet it starts this month? Maybe I'm just being hopeful here haha.
    Hmmm practically every new Marvel TV show of a property that didn't already have a comic run at the time has resulted in a new comic run for SYNERGY. Jessica Jones, separate Luke Cage and Iron Fist runs, Defenders and Runaways. Legion got a mini. I'd be surprised if they didn't do the same for Cloak & Dagger.

Idk anything about the characters, I just think they look cool and the show looks interesting, getting great reviews too.
    Last edited by nickytesla96; 06-04-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Agents of SHIELD did as well.

Invincible Member

I am interested!

Sorry guys, it was indeed the digital mini I mentioned - and it's out NOW!
    http://www.comixology.com/Cloak-And-...l-comic/686510