Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1511

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Magneto gets thiccer when he's on trial.
    Hopefully that thiccness extends to where it counts
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Another cover
    E7PWgtAVoAAIH1o.jpg

When Magneto's costume changes from red to black to white, what is the significance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Another cover
    E7PWgtAVoAAIH1o.jpg

When Magneto's costume changes from red to black to white, what is the significance.
    Hmm we don't really know for sure but the white seems to be more of his diplomatic/leisure wear his original colour scheme he donned when Krakoa was under attack by the plant aliens and seems to indicate his "battle armor". Black seems to indicate that he's own a personal mission/revenge of some sort. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmm we don't really know for sure but the white seems to be more of his diplomatic/leisure wear his original colour scheme he donned when Krakoa was under attack by the plant aliens and seems to indicate his "battle armor". Black seems to indicate that he's own a personal mission/revenge of some sort. At least that's how I interpreted it.
    This is a solid theory.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This seems about right
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

In this situation the black could be out of grief for Wanda, too.

The killer is Wanda

…because…

The corpse is Raven
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 07-26-2021 at 11:17 PM.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    In this situation the black could be out of grief for Wanda, too.
    He started using it after Charles death during AvX so yes, it definitely is for Wanda too.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The killer is Wanda

…because…

The corpse is Raven
    This is a wonderful twist
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-27-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I was thinking, Mystique is already the big bad in the Inferno mini, would it not be strange if she would ALSO be the main villain in ToM?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I still am rolling my eyes at that panel of her running away in fear. Can't wait to see that explained. Not even a Wanda stan but that just doesnt make any sense unless she was shot with the gun that takes your powers away.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I still am rolling my eyes at that panel of her running away in fear. Can't wait to see that explained. Not even a Wanda stan but that just doesnt make any sense unless she was shot with the gun that takes your powers away.
    I doubt the gun would work properly on Wanda, I’m on a wait and see mode until that image where she seems to be running away gets put into contest.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The killer is Wanda

…because…

The corpse is Raven
    That would be a great twist if Wanda had any reason to kill Raven

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I was thinking, Mystique is already the big bad in the Inferno mini, would it not be strange if she would ALSO be the main villain in ToM?
    I agree she may just be a supporting character on ToM and a central character on Inferno but I could see the X-office tying both stories together.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The only way to neutralize her powers would be to kill Chthon. Even then she has traditional magic. That she used to bring back Eric Masterson from being turned to shards of glass.
    That is not true, Wanda is my second favorite character, and she can nullify her powers in different ways, and they have, with power inhibitor necklaces, with other characters that cancel powers among other things.

So a weapon nullifies powers could work

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That is not true, Wanda is my second favorite character, and she can nullify her powers in different ways, and they have, with power inhibitor necklaces, with other characters that cancel powers among other things.

So a weapon nullifies powers could work
    It wouldn't break the gift Chthon gave her. Previously that could interrupt her mutant powers but that is no longer canon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.