Page 265 of 376 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5630
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Wally and Barry are fictional characters. Their love for each other is not real. However the negative affect Barry's existence has had on poor Wally is very, very real.1 If Barry never came back Wally wouldn't have lost the Flash solo2. If Barry never came back Wally wouldn't have been erased from existence. If Barry never came back Wally wouldn't be a minor supporting character with almost no appearances outside of a single mediocre team book right now. If Barry never came back Wally might be on his way to Hollywood right now.

Barry has done ZERO good for Wally since his death.3 The only toxic attitude in this situation is the belief that Wally must be destroyed so Barry can be the one true Flash, an attitude that will never go away as long as Barry is successful. There is no love between those men in the real world.

If you care more about defending Barry than sticking up for Wally, you might as well burn every comic you own featuring Wally. Because I don't think you actually care about this character. At all.

I apologize for any hostility in my posts, but I stand by everything I said. I'm sorry, you can't support both Flashes at once.4
    1. Since Wally is fictional and not real then how can he be 'poor'?

2. If Wally never came back we would have had a Bart ongoing. Or a Max or Jay one. Or no speedsters at all. Things/tastes can change what books get published.

3. I absolutely friggin LOVED The Return of Barry Allen along with every single moment Barry returned to talk to Wally before he had to go back in time. It was those very things that made me hyper excited for Flash: Rebirth (and yes, yes, yes, howdy was I ever disappointed by that and the aftermath of it.)

4. And yet here I am doing both and about to blow your mind further with my insanity..... I also want to read a Jay Garrick solo and a Max Mercury & Bart Allen book....while buying every Wally thingamajigee that comes my way.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I also want to read a Jay Garrick solo and a Max Mercury & Bart Allen book....while buying every Wally thingamajigee that comes my way.
    And here I am wanting those books even more than I want a Wally solo.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post

4. And yet here I am doing both and about to blow your mind further with my insanity..... I also want to read a Jay Garrick solo and a Max Mercury & Bart Allen book....while buying every Wally thingamajigee that comes my way.
    A solo Jay Garrick book would be refreshing. It's been nearly seventy years since we've had one.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    A solo Jay Garrick book would be refreshing. It's been nearly seventy years since we've had one.

Man, that long...Honestly, while we're all hoping the new JSA book will be great, I think solos for the JSA's Trinity, Jay, Alan, and Ted, would be so cool. There's so much potential for those!

Also, this is probably a weird opinion to some, and I know I'm getting really off track, but hey, there's no Jay appreciation thread, but Jay has BY FAR my favorite Flash Family costume, with only XS coming close.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    but hey, there's no Jay appreciation thread, but Jay has BY FAR my favorite Flash Family costume...
    Go start one, man...what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?

If Barry never came back Wally wouldn't have lost the Flash solo.
    And if Barry never died, Wally wouldn't get that Flash solo to begin with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post

Another reason I'm ticked at DC and how they treated Jay Garrick...I mean when the Flash anniversary came out a few years ago...where were all of the Jay Garrick themed Variant covers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Another reason I'm ticked at DC and how they treated Jay Garrick...I mean when the Flash anniversary came out a few years ago...where were all of the Jay Garrick themed Variant covers ?
    All they see is Barry Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    The Golden Age was out of favor early in the New 52 regime. The Golden Age was entirely deleted and replaced by the New 52 Earth-2, a decision which was predictably not well-received.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

They switched kindly, knowledgeable, in love with is wife Jay and really good friends with Alan with some college bum. Then they took away Alan's kids and made him gay instead of his son...then promptly murdered his lover because.... someone in DC has a thing for death. I mean really. They must love the whole concept. Am honestly surprised they just don't do a solo book of Death because they'd have endless story material for the character just on deceased parents and lovers alone.

Good grief.

I hope Jay will still have Joan. Someone has got to be allowed to be happily married, right? I mean, I don't know anyone in real life who is happily married, but this is supposed to be fantasy anyway. So give us some fantasy!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Is this the worst time ever to be a Wally West fan?
    The "worst time ever"?

For reals?

I'm gonna assume you weren't around and/or aware of this stuff about 2009 or 2010.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Not to mention 2011–2015.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Fact is, things are better for Wally than they've been in a long time. At least he exists.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Fact is, things are better for Wally than they've been in a long time. At least he exists.
    Easily.

------

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    If the best thing to be said about his current state is "at least he exists" then Wally fans still have absolutely nothing to be grateful for.