Page 66 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970761161665661066 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Man, Chou's gonna be pissed once this wears off.
    All she needs to do is flirt with the rest of the team and his hatred will be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Oh ****, son.

Drop the mic up in this bitch.
    Sarada: I can't be the weakest if we all have the same powerlevel

Fantastic Member

Damn, Ocha’s a savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah, Vegeta. If only there was a Krillin in this group that she could antagonize constantly. She already has her Kakarot, kind of.

Aw, but beam spamming can be so therapeutic
    I'd say that everyone is Krillin to Sarada, but that's not true.

...she basically sees everyone as Yamcha.

And not Xenoverse 2 Supervillain Yamcha, either.

Also, I'm actually a bit surprised she didn't scan herself when she felt her power increase.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Same, though I could post everyone’s increase.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I can wait until the next plot beat is set up for the new powerlevels, just so everyone's on the same page.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I can wait until the next plot beat is set up for the new powerlevels, just so everyone's on the same page.
    Greed is good, gen.

Jack has no idea what a "Power Level" is.

He suspects it might be something carpenter might use though.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I'd say that everyone is Krillin to Sarada, but that's not true.

...she basically sees everyone as Yamcha.

And not Xenoverse 2 Supervillain Yamcha, either.

Also, I'm actually a bit surprised she didn't scan herself when she felt her power increase.
    Because everyone is Yamcha compared to her. Even herself.

I actually didn't even think about that. Next time she trains, she'll scan herself.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma's read enough shounen manga to know where this is going, Kami.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

CHARCO uses DIPLOMACY on WIZARD...
    ...it's not very effective!

CHARCO uses CAVE-IN on MINE...
    ...it's super effective!

Astonishing Member

Well, Held is shook, but he's reasonably convinced that Kami isn't full of ****, since Held even making it to DBM was more or less a miracle and he knows it.

He's obviously still skeptical on the 'Get all seven and you can duel the sun' bit, but who isn't?

Held didn't get where he is today by---

Wait, maybe not the best wording, considering he got where he did by a catastrophe.

..Nevermind.

Also, apologies to my team if it seems I'm too rapid.

But our journey must begin in earnest!

Asha'rah and Etrina are Team Sass.

How well known is this Kami on this planet? I'm fuzzy on how Kami in Dragon Ball is received, for that matter. Like, I believe Roshi knew about Kami but Kami was enough of a god that Kami was dealt with reverence and distance.

I'm just asking since Zaofan's been through several schools, one in particular being fairly spiritual. I'm trying to figure out if Zaofan would at least know about the existence of a Kami from texts and studies or because of wise and learned masters, rather than public knowledge.
    Last edited by Cyke; 01-12-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Because I'm bored, made Karine's mother profile even if the likehood of them showing up is low minus down time. Maybe. Nothing else gives more insight to Karine.

Name: Nikki Cromwell

Race/Species: Primogen(Nosferartu)

Height/Weight: 5'9 132

Appearance:

Power Level: 28

Style: She has some improvised hand to hand, but nothing special or official

Techniques None

Items: Three capsules

Special:

Accelerated Healing: She does not heal instantly, but she does naturally heal faster then normal people. A cut would take a minute, a broken bone an hour. On a minor note, her hands can turn into claws.

Telepathy: Nothing to special with it, but she can talk to others. The range is only moderate, she can't talk to someone in another city or that far at the moment. It depends entirely on her current power.

Dark Vision: Can see in areas even when there is no light.

Shadow Manipulation: Its the natural ability of her kind, she can use it defensively and offensively. See mainly the technique section for practical usage.

-Nosferatu are weak to water. If exposed to it long enough they will weaken physically but otherwise doesn't hurt them. Silver is like poison to them and stops their healing as well if too much gets into their blood.

History:

Nikki grew up more so in poverty then a more well to do family which caused her to grow up much faster then someone young should unfortunately have to, her mother passing away earlier on while her father remained in the living world until her 17th birthday. A combination of stress from work and unable to pay bills along with illness finally caught up with with them as as they finally passed beyond the veil.

She was smart and resourceful, but she only managed to get by for the longest time unable to find a chance to pull her out of the metaphorical hamster wheel she found her life as of late. During those years she met a young man around the same age named Aiden who she fell in love with and settled down with. They had planned on not having a child until they were more financially stable though as the saying went sometimes best intended plans didn't always fall through. Nikki discovered she was pregnant with Karine which made the family that much more determined to get out of their current economic status.

It wasn't easy for the small budding family, made worse by some members of Karine's kind, more affluent peers and the like picking on and looking down at them for it. Despite these and other set backs though, it wasn't all bad for the family even during their struggling times with its own ups and downs, with Aiden finally making a break into getting into the Galactic Police which was a natural boom to their income.

An unlikely friendship had formed a bit later after they moved as they met a man named 'Beckon' along with his wife Tatsure and young son named Totoma not that much younger then Karine. From that day forward things were mostly uneventful, the only notable events being the birth of her second daughter Kylie but tragically Aiden was KIA by an unknown enemy very shortly after she was born leaving them without a father.

Still, it could have been worse and at the least their material and financial needs were now met along with Karine being a young woman which was one less thing to worry about. She doesn't think being an historian is Karine's true calling, but being an adult its ultimately up her to find that out on her own. She's not a fighter and can't help Karine or Totoma whenever they may get into trouble; the later perhaps more so but she could prove a comfortable place to rest their head or seek advice should they need it.

Other: