Page 207 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 16893

I'm out of town at a wedding so probably no Jack this weekend. I keep trying to have him make a comment, but it never seems right.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Sorry, sorry. Busy all day. Try to get some dossiers up in the morning if I can.

Did I miss anything?
    General pre-training event planning (so useful to see how people think, if nothing else).

A gravity was wrecked the day before.

Kai's convulsing/vomiting outside in the Geofront after reacting poorly to Kami, but don't mind that.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Astonishing Member

Before I go to sleep/take a nap I shall posit a question.

Which DBZ/S/GT character would your PC want to be trained by? None is also an answer.

Let's assume this is in character and not, I want teh Gokus so I'z can bez strongezt.

...Unless that is in character, then have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Which DBZ/S/GT character would your PC want to be trained by? None is also an answer.

Let's assume this is in character and not, I want teh Gokus so I'z can bez strongezt.

Yamcha.

No seriously, Asha'rah's and Yamcha's fighting styles have the most overlap, and Yamcha's diverse interests will give her fresh perspective. She'd eventually surpass him due to his lack of dedication, but while it lasts Asha'rah would find Yamcha's mentorship quite helpful.

Fantastic Member

Assuming we’re working with a Koorimaru who can learn new techniques?

Personality issues aside, he might appreciate Gotenks’ range of unique abilities. Piccolo would also be a good option for that reason, while being more fitting personality wise.

If we’re working with Koori as he is, he’d likely appreciate one of the Earthling characters who tend to at least be competent working off a limited range of abilities.

For Ishtar it'd probably be Whis. Perhaps King Kai for when she was younger.

Or Abridged Popo. Not joking. He's about as cut and dry as Zurvan is, Popo just has more humor.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

If Whis would even deign to train Kai, it's probably the only real option given how different his powers work from normal.

Also, a question for Cleric:

I know that when Zeno erases a universe in Super, everyone from that universe (except the angels, assuming they're actually from that universe to begin with instead merely being sent there) is erased, even if they're not in the universe at the time.

Does that apply to the sealing away thing the Zeno of this game did as well? That is to say, would someone currently outside their universe when Zeno sealed it away be sent back to their universe and be sealed with it, or would they still be outside the universe (whether free or somehow sealed in a different manner)?

For some reason, I keep seeing Meagan being trained by Piccolo.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Totoma...

Goku, if only for the fact that he's a super-strong and friendly fullblooded Saiyan that will readily acknowledge his abilities and efforts. Yep, he'd adore the guy... fanboy levels, almost to the extent that he fanboys over Tasure.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Vegeta. Not only because he's a fighting genius, but also because he'd know how to help her reign in her ego and use her Saiyan Pride™ as fuel for more power.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

For Karine? Hm..not entirely sure, Tien seems like a good bet. Dude even has his own school these days.

And on a unrelated note partly because I'm bored and partly the ideas won't leave me alone gonna get the rest of Karine's family down, save her old man for now if ever at all.

Name: Kylie Cromwell

Race/Species: Nosferartu

Height/Weight: 3'4, 45 lbs

Appearance:
    Picture
    Power Level: 10

Style: N/A

Techniques N/A

Items: Nothing worth noting

Special:

Dark Vision: She can see, even in total darkness.

Shadow Manipulation: As the standard of her kind, she can control shadow energy but due to her age its extremely limited.

History

Kylie was born roughly four years ago before her father unfortunately was killed on the job, as such she never really got to know who he was in person if only through stories and pictures. Her life other then the company they keep due to the friends her father and mother have made through out the years have been relatively mundane much to the relief of everyone involved. She is far more energetic and less withdrawn then her older adopted sister Tamaki, often being the master mind behind of a variety of half baked ideas, some better then others.

Other:

________

Note: Though I drew the character up, Tamaki is controlled by Sub Zero MKA

Name: Tamaki Cromwell

Race/Species: Sayain

Height/Weight: 3'5 47 lbs

Appearance: Picture

Power Level: 14

Style: N/A

Techniques N/A

Items: N/A

Special:

Great Ape form

Zenkai(doesn't really work)

History

The Sayains have always enjoyed the fruits of their labor from conquest, few if any of the races they came across posed a challenge, and some who did were destroyed before they could realize that potential. Its only natural that despite their overwhelming power, their constant need to fight and get into conflict has caused a serious case of blowback. One such race that once existed called the Quarskins, who while physically lacking even compared to earthlings, were a peaceful if technologically advanced race.

In their final moments before they were wiped out, they cooked up an illness they thought would be the perfect punishment for their attackers. Not to kill them, as it would be what they desired. That they felt would be too good for them, instead they wanted to break them in a way they knew what would be effective and mentally crippling: essentially take away their ability to fight and improve. After all, what was an predator without its claws and teeth?

The illness, which is called by different names among the Sayain people not only crippled their ability to use Ki energy, but it even messed with their standard powers making them more or less inert. There isn't much that could scare Sayains, but in their culture such a fate would be worse then death and caused a panic at the time. However, it soon became apparent that killing any of the infected only spread the disease, so those who had it were shipped off. The Quarskins were unable to iron out all the quirks of the illness in time, so it didn't actually spread as intended to spread and infect the entire Sayain race.

Fast forward a bit of time later where Tamaki was born, and as standard procedure they were to be shipped off to die elsewhere, at least that at the time had been the plan.

Aiden during a pursuit of some criminals stumbled upon a lone Sayain pod, a special one due to the nature of the one inside for those who knew what to look for. After some debate among other things, Tamaki was adopted into the Cromwell family, growing up to be a sweet, if not quite little girl. Even for an earth raised Sayain, this was unusual as one would expect them to at least be on the more energetic side if nothing else but that oddly proved not to be the case.

There isn't much to say otherwise, her life is a quite but good one and that suits her just fine.

Other:

Due to her illness, her ability to use Ki is forever crippled along with the standard Sayain traits not working as intended. It may have also had other quirks, but its anyone's guess as to what.

-It was at a time Tamaki was thought to be completely mute due to not speaking for an entire year, it was actually the result of an incident only a select few know.
    Last edited by Sion Reaver; 02-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.

I shall call it...

SaiyAIDs.

Ohohohohohohoho.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Okay so, Dog. This is up to you. Do you want Slak's telepathy to work on Midori and Shiro?
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Okay so, Dog. This is up to you. Do you want Slak's telepathy to work on Midori and Shiro?
    What's the head canon consensus on how telepathy works?

Actually, I suppose the better question is, what's the makeup of a Nishimoto android's mind?
    Last edited by Noldere; 02-04-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Retired Overlord

Hmm....

I'd wanna say Erosa would end up wanting to train with Majin Buu....but it would stop being training almost immediately and devolve into who can stuff more candy in their mouth.

For Etrina...its a much harder choice. You can likely count the number of character in DB who use magic on one hand....and there is no way in hell shes going to sit down and learn anything from Babidi. There are some lows you just don't sink too.

..and though I'd hate to have to take a used answer, the best one she could study under would likely be Whis. Just not in a combat sense.