Page 684 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Sometimes, I miss things...

...and other times, my brain auto-dismisses things that first impressions leave it to believe are irrelevant.
    Not without reason.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

So it begins......

Erosa: Gao!

Gao: What?

Erosa: Gaao!

Gao: I said what?!

Erosa: GAOOO!!

GAO: WHAT DO YA WANT!!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not without reason.

Still, I've probably missed more than I should have.

So, I guess keep reminding me of things I've forgotten/gotten wrong, and I'll update accordingly?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post

Still, I've probably missed more than I should have.

So, I guess keep reminding me of things I've forgotten/gotten wrong, and I'll update accordingly?
    Seems acceptable.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Added all pertinent links to Sarada's profile.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dr. Kiyomi Kudamono

Race/Species: New-type Android (Tsufur-jin/Tuffle Base)
    Height/Weight: 5'2", 110lbs
    Power Level: ???
    Style: SCIENCE!
    Techniques ...STUFF

Items:
    Z-Tool - An early invention of Dr. Kudamono. Made almost entirely of purely mechanical nanomachines and powered by the mysterious "Z energy," the Z-tool can become nearly any tool a scientist (or anyone else, really) could hope to have out in the field.
    Z-Pad - Another of Dr. Kudamono's inventions. Mostly used as a journal and place to catalogue any interesting data she happens upon. Thanks to the UNM (Universal Nanomachine) Adapter, it can interface even with alien computers, with time to adjust.

Special:
    Self-Repair: Normally, Dr. Kudomono's body heals faster than normal due to the nanomachines embedded into her cells. In the event of limb loss, simply holding said limb to the stump can allow for re-attachment. In cases of limb obliteration, said limbs may be regenerated after an appropriate amount of organic--or, less efficiently, inorganic--matter has been ingested.

Matrix Engine: Thanks to their nature as biomechanical (almost)perpetual energy generators, Dr. Kudomono's nanomachines can augment the ki recovery (and thus, stamina recovery) of their host body, mostly by generating a mysterious form of energy Dr. Kudomono refers to as "Z Energy" and then stimulating the host's cells to convert it into ki. Each individual nanomachine only has a small output, but when it's multiplied by the trillions upon trillions of cells in the host's body, it lends the host considerably increased stamina and recovery.

(In contrast to android 17/18's inexhaustible stamina/ki, the matrix engine is more along the lines of 'tires out slower, recovers faster'. And it will stay that way.)

Analysis - Ingested matter will be broken down by the nanomachines in Dr. Kudomono's stomach and their properties analyzed and catalogued. Mostly useful for satiating her desire for new, interesting data.

Super-genius IQ and Polymath - SHE SMART, YO

History: From a young age, Kiyomi displayed an uncommon level of intelligence even for a Tuffle, who are--or were, rather--among the most intelligent sapient races known. With an unshakeable drive and unquenchable thirst for knowledge, she progressed in her studies quickly, eventually completing her (formal) schooling before even hitting her teens. However, the quest for knowledge is eternal, and she soon gained further renown as an up-and-coming scientist. Despite her workaholic nature, she even managed to find time to fall in love, get married, and have a child. Hers was a rare life where everything just seemed to fall in place without a hitch.

That was all ripped away from her ten years ago, when the Saiyans invaded and conquered Planet Plant, genociding the Tuffle race almost entirely. Kiyomi herself only survived because she was off-world at the time. Her family was not so fortunate. To say she was devastated when the news reached her would be an understatement.

However, Kiyomi was nothing if not adaptable. She mourned, of course, but quickly steeled herself and resolved the make the universe a better place. It was her duty as, perhaps, the last living Tuffle to use her knowledge and skills to better the universe, to ensure that no more races had to be sacrificed because of the whims of sub-sapient savages. Kiyomi was a born problem-solver, and the Saiyans were certainly a problem.

And it would be she that would find the solution to that problem, in time.

Other:No need for food, besides pleasure and making use of full-limb self-repair. Water is still required for hydration. Oxygen is still required as well, though his body can extract and use it with extreme efficiency compared to a normal human-type earthling.

Hates, hates, hates Saiyans, no matter their genetic purity or character. Hides it very well, however.

Provided Medical treatment to Totoma after his battle with Jagam, as she had prior associations with the Riskbreakers. Did this after her people were wiped out.

Had no ulterior motives in doing this. None at all.

Lives on Earth, currently.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-07-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Go go gadget genderswapped Kaga Kusha.

May or may not be canon, but... whatever, needed something to do, and this time I actually followed through!

T-T-TRIPLE POST

Bleh. Not working, hold please.

Arx Inosaan

Sarada finds that Tuffle's chest armor to be adequate for some hate-mating.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada finds that Tuffle's chest armor to be adequate for some hate-mating.
    Trying to find pictures of Tuffles, let alone female ones, is...

...yeah, I eventually just settled on "sexy scientist/doctor" because why not.

I may actually try to convince Cleric to let me play her as a secondary PC, though if I do...

...heh, well, I'm willing to send a PM about it, if you like.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-07-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

I may actually try to convince Cleric to let me play her as a secondary PC, though if I do...

It's actually just Totoma.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's actually just Totoma.
    Damn your sleuthing skills, Cthulhu.

Yes, it's...

TITOMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Please send one. I'm curious.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Yay, something with huge boobs that Erosa can bond over being pissed off at monkeys with.