Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Judging by his powerset, I think Vibe is somewhere in the multiverse.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowand...s-in-the-comic

Or Static could just become wallpaper like John Stewart and Jakeem Thunder.
    Why is he giving Superman attitude?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    Why is he giving Superman attitude?
    This is the classic story of white superhero seems top help everybody outside of the hood and the one time he does he runs into the guy who has been doing it for years.

A story that has Superman getting called out for not helping the "hood" and not knowing of the various black heroes who blacks know of.

Interesting enough Superman's biggest fan was a black boy named Keith Roberts (who first appeared in Superman Man of Steel #1) and later adopted by Perry White and has not been seen in 14 years, was left out of the issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    This is the classic story of white superhero seems top help everybody outside of the hood and the one time he does he runs into the guy who has been doing it for years.

A story that has Superman getting called out for not helping the "hood" and not knowing of the various black heroes who blacks know of.

Interesting enough Superman's biggest fan was a black boy named Keith Roberts (who first appeared in Superman Man of Steel #1) and later adopted by Perry White and has not been seen in 14 years, was left out of the issue.
    Pfft! What a load. Superman saves worlds. And this guy thinks he avoids certain neighborhoods?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    DC please give us another Static Shock cartoon series!
    Now while I think that would be a great idea, mix in some elements from the original cartoon and the original comic run, DC seems to be having a tough time maintaining its animated shows as of late. Not saying someone shouldn't put forth the effort.

effective_measure

"TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN
    Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
    Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
    On sale DECEMBER 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    As a deadly new drug hits the streets of New York City, the Titans take on a new team member!"

So anyone think Static might finally be coming back to the titans, since I can't think of many teen heroes located in New York.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by effective_measure View Post
    "TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    As a deadly new drug hits the streets of New York City, the Titans take on a new team member!"

So anyone think Static might finally be coming back to the titans, since I can't think of many teen heroes located in New York.
    unfortunately (in the context of being a fan of static), i suspect that's going to be the new power girl.

DC seems to have grown smarter since forever evil, if it was static they'd be making a much bigger song and dance of it

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

"TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN

It'd make sense, but I won't get my hopes up.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

"TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN

I was hoping that it would be Khalder.

Ultimate Member

"TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN

Hell would freeze over before we see Static in that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    I was hoping that it would be Khalder.
    Me too

I like Static but I think DC is going to keep him in limbo for a very long time unfortunately.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Me too

I like Static but I think DC is going to keep him in limbo for a very long time unfortunately.

I don't think we'll ever see him again. As big as the character is, he still had untapped potential. Fans need to be louder, like ask questions at the cons. Something.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Grim View Post
    I don't think we'll ever see him again. As big as the character is, he still had untapped potential. Fans need to be louder, like ask questions at the cons. Something.
    People do ask questions at cons and they constantly get the "We definitely have big plans for ________, just wait!"
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

"TEEN TITANS #5
    Written by WILL PFEIFER
    Art by SCOTT HEPBURN

Damn, dat wud hv bn sooo perfect wudnt it & mks alot of sense but knwing DC its nt gonna happn.

Anyhw, we/SZ r gonna holla @ Will 2c wat he says &/or whethr he can gv a hint.

I'm pretty confident the character being referred to in that solicit is the new Power Girl.