Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Yeah thanks I should be fine by the end of August or so...

I doubt that we'll ever know if Paige ever actually saw Betsy so I won't hold my breath over it...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Paige doesnt really have too many strong connections within the X-men and in this cast its really just Monet and Warren, so yeah I do expect to see it acknowledged
    Wasn't Husk in Wolverine and the X-Men? I didn't follow the series all of the way to it's conclusion, so I cant comment on what may or may not have happened to her there. But, I thought that she was a teacher or something along those lines. If that is so, did Paige get a chance to form some connections to some of the more senior X-Men? At the very least, I would think she would have gotten a chance to work with the X-Men who were in charge of the school.
    I'm not trying to contradict your point about who Paige may have strong connections to. I just want to know if Paige made any friends in the Wolverine and the X-Men book.

At the very least, we know that Toad is in the cast, and I believe that he had some kind of creepy relationship with her, though I could easily be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Wasn't Husk in Wolverine and the X-Men? I didn't follow the series all of the way to it's conclusion, so I cant comment on what may or may not have happened to her there. But, I thought that she was a teacher or something along those lines. If that is so, did Paige get a chance to form some connections to some of the more senior X-Men? At the very least, I would think she would have gotten a chance to work with the X-Men who were in charge of the school.
    I'm not trying to contradict your point about who Paige may have strong connections to. I just want to know if Paige made any friends in the Wolverine and the X-Men book.

At the very least, we know that Toad is in the cast, and I believe that he had some kind of creepy relationship with her, though I could easily be wrong.
    She was in that series but none of the X-men that Hickman is using in his main roster were in that book except for Wolverine. Coincidentally the person she got the closest to was Toad, and while he'll be in this run, it doesnt appear to be as an X-man

Ultimate Member

Warren comes back to the 616 verse, sees Betsy, Paige, and Laura talking and says that he has a business meeting to attend out of the blue and speeds off...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was in that series but none of the X-men that Hickman is using in his main roster were in that book except for Wolverine. Coincidentally the person she got the closest to was Toad, and while he'll be in this run, it doesnt appear to be as an X-man
    Well, was Paige still considered friendly with Emma during Wolverine and the X-Men. There is a past connection for her. Maybe it would do her some good to get away from her usual friends like Emma, Archangel, or Monet. She could get a chance to work with Jean or another X-Man character.

As for her interacting with Warren, I was going to point out that Paige is shown next to Warren on the cast sheet for the upcoming HoX/PoX comics. It may be a coincidence or not. I usually get these things wrong.

Given the rumors of what the upcoming X-books are going to be after HoX and PoX, Paige and Warren may not spend much time togather anyway. Of the rumored comics the only one that I can see Archangel really fitting in would be the rumored X-Force one, and Paige wouldn't really belong there. Maybe Warren doesn't even have a role in any of the wave one X-books after HoX and PoX. He may not be an any comics. But who knows. I could be completely wrong about this also.

Ultimate Member

Well I think that Hickman said that there really wouldn't be firmly established team rosters like before and all, and sadly Warren could be spending much of his time with his company and all...

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I imagine Hickman's X-men will be like his Avengers, with a big rotating cast, and run at least twice a month. Warren might make that roster.

I need help locating an issue.

There was an issue that I can't recall, wherein Angel and Wolverine talked about the effects of being an Apocalypse Horseman having lasting effects. In one of the panels Warren's wings lit up like light symbolizing the good effects that could come from the residual effects of being a Horseman. If my memory serves me correctly, this was the first time they did. Anybody remember the issue?

Thanks in advance.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I imagine Hickman's X-men will be like his Avengers, with a big rotating cast, and run at least twice a month. Warren might make that roster.
    Yes, you were right. I saw a spread sheet that was said to include all of the rotating cast members for Hickman's X-Men. We still don't know how big of a role that he will have.
    I'd still prefer for him to be part of a regular line-up in a team book with a bigger role, but beggars cant be choosers.
    I couldn't help but notice that Husk was missing from the rotating cast list. So it looks like she wont spend much time interacting with Warren, which doesn't bother me. I do wish that Husk could have some kind of role though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    I need help locating an issue.

There was an issue that I can't recall, wherein Angel and Wolverine talked about the effects of being an Apocalypse Horseman having lasting effects. In one of the panels Warren's wings lit up like light symbolizing the good effects that could come from the residual effects of being a Horseman. If my memory serves me correctly, this was the first time they did. Anybody remember the issue?

Thanks in advance.
    Sorry, I'm having a hard time placing the story that you are describing. Are you talking about the old Wolverine comic where Warren first shows his energy/light wings and uses them to heal the Abraham Kieros version of War? Otherwise I'm really not sure by your description. Maybe do you have some more details of the issue to go by?

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Sorry, I'm having a hard time placing the story that you are describing. Are you talking about the old Wolverine comic where Warren first shows his energy/light wings and uses them to heal the Abraham Kieros version of War? Otherwise I'm really not sure by your description. Maybe do you have some more details of the issue to go by?
    A poster from another board figured it out for me. It was Wolverine vol.1 #147. I thought the story was in one of the X-Men books which is why I couldn't find it. Thanks for your help too.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Ultimate Member

Maybe he's just on a team for a short time...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe he's just on a team for a short time...
    I have seen Archangel on the list of rotating members of the main X-Men comic. I think that he will probably come and go sporadically on that comic, depending on whether he fits into it a specific story. Hopefully, Archangel may even get a long term subplot in Hickman's X-Men. Hickman is said to like writing with long term stories in mind.

Or you could be right, and he just pops up for one story and then disappears.
    Last edited by Thievery; 07-22-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Ultimate Member

Sadly I'm just not sure that Warren is going to be a big time player in Hickman's run...

Theres a second wave of books to be announced for next year. He will likely be a part of that