nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you see that little red figure towards the left side? that's a human.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by master of read; 04-14-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you see that little red figure towards the left side? that's a human.
    Getting Godzilla Earth flashbacks..
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Getting Godzilla Earth flashbacks..
    in the warmahordes lore, dragons are not to be fucked with. especially toruk, that big fucker at the end. no one knows where he came from but all dragons came from him because he was a bit jealous of the lesser races getting their peoples and he wanted his own. sadly, his kids were just like him: prideful, arrogant and believing they were superior to all forms of life, including each other.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in the warmahordes lore, dragons are not to be fucked with. especially toruk, that big fucker at the end. no one knows where he came from but all dragons came from him because he was a bit jealous of the lesser races getting their peoples and he wanted his own. sadly, his kids were just like him: prideful, arrogant and believing they were superior to all forms of life, including each other.
    Beastly. So who would be a good match for them?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Obligatory

Beastly. So who would be a good match for them?
    hard to say. warmahordes dragons are damn near impossible to kill. even the elves, who were the most technologically advanced race on caen (the planet where the game takes place on) and even they knew they couldn't **** with dragons. and they had their gods directly working with them on their tech. dragons have these things called athancs, which are basically their heart stones. a dragon's body, while ridiculessly hard to even hurt, can be destroyed but as long as the athanc remains intact, they can regen and rebuild their bodies endlessly. and the athancs themselves are nearly impossible to crack, let alone destroy. even the iosan elves, who barely managed to destroy the body of the dragon everblight, couldn't destroy it. they simply locked it in a special jar and threw it in the mountains for a couple of centuries. only a dragon can do anything to a athanc, either shatter it or eat it.

and toruk is a mean bastard as well. dragons have this thing called blight. just being around a dragon can have a detrimental effect on living beings. and toruk's blight is especially powerful, causing mutations, disease and death. in a lot of cases, dragon blight can transmute beings into other beings, which is how toruk created his generals, the 13 iron liches.

but you know this: recent events saw a group called the circle orboros trying to combat a few of the dragons. they did this by nearly summoning the devourer wurm, one of the 3 prime gods of caen and nearly resulted in the end of the world as they knew it.

i'd have to dig deeper into the lore to get some decent feats but i'd say...............start with thor and go from there.

I maintain that a team-up of Doc Ock and Spot would be crazy-effective.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So, I think Grashros is actually just garbage.

Thought there might be something in there but boy has it gone off the rails in a big way. :/

I can’t believe that the anime of Kengan Ashua is using that style of animation. Still going to check it out though.

Just found this and it's great.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

This is an actual comic by Antartic Press.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

This is an actual comic by Antartic Press.
    *reads summary*

Not sure if this is a parody or not.

*finds artist's deviantart*

It's kind of a pro-Trump parody. Which naturally has the right to be written and exist. But still... ewww.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-15-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    *reads summary*

Not sure if this is a parody or not.

*finds artist's deviantart*

It's kind of a pro-Trump parody. Which naturally has the right to be written and exist. But still... ewww.

Yeeeah, for the sake of my sanity, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that (or that it even exists) and post something pleasant: Vegeta's hard knocks of parenting.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeeeah, for the sake of my sanity, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that (or that it even exists) and post something pleasant: Vegeta's hard knocks of parenting.

Bulma: Goku, why did you bring me out here? I'm doing actual important work with repairing Trunks' time machine.

Goku: Your husband and your son from an alternate future are sparring. I'd figured you'd be interested.

Bulma: ...we've known eachother for decades. Why would you think I'd want to see that. *SSB Vegeta and Trunks blast past them* Ahh Super Kami Dende, what the HIFL!?