Page 167 of 196 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2937
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I think I can get behind this coupling.

Incredible Member

They were a couple back in the 80's but broke when Janet (spending years completely unable to identify Tony and Iron Man as the same person) found out he was Iron Man. At least it's someone she has a history with, Janet has hooked up with so many Avengers it feels like it's getting a little out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    They were a couple back in the 80's but broke when Janet (spending years completely unable to identify Tony and Iron Man as the same person) found out he was Iron Man. At least it's someone she has a history with, Janet has hooked up with so many Avengers it feels like it's getting a little out of hand.
    I count 5, including two to whom she was married. So not so many. But I missed most of the 90's and 00's. Am I missing some?

Hank (married)
    Tony
    Paladin (I think?)
    Clint
    Alex (married/alternate reality?)
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne are rekindling their romance in the pages of Dan Slott and Valerio Schiti's upcoming Tony Stark Iron Man series
    https://www.newsarama.com/40310-tony...-iron-man.html
    Damn... and I thought this day couldn't get any worse...

Not gonna lie, I'm hating this. It was to be expected coming from me.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Once again, Janet hooks up with another superhero, this is getting ridiculous, I hope Slott knows what he is doing since he's a Antman guy and I'm so into this book but man, this is giving me squinty eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm loving it

like, those yeses are supposed to be in all caps

ive wanted this since forever
    Really...???

I'm... I have no words.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

I think Janet is stronger than being a love interest but again, Slott does care for the Pym Folk so I think Slott won't just have her fawning over Tony like its the 70s again. It's just this was the only way to bring her back? As a love interest? I'm hoping for the best but Slott is 50-50 over relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Once again, Janet hooks up with another superhero, this is getting ridiculous, I hope Slott knows what he is doing since he's a Antman guy and I'm so into this book but man, this is giving me squinty eyes.
    why does Janet having a libido bother you? she's spent much of her youth as a costumed hero. and she's single. this doesn't seem unreasonable to me, given her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I count 5, including two to whom she was married. So not so many. But I missed most of the 90's and 00's. Am I missing some?

Hank (married)
    Tony
    Paladin (I think?)
    Clint
    Magneto during Secret Wars (pretty sure that it was a one-night stand). I know people are going to take issue with that. i'll spare you the picture. but she and Magneto have a 3 panel kiss. the next panel cuts to night time and a thunderstorm. the next time we see them, Magneto has fashioned her a comb to fix her hair. and he is genuinely surprised when she turns on him.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-11-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    why does Janet having a libido bother you? she's spent much of her youth as a costumed hero. and she's single. this doesn't seem unreasonable to me, given her personality.
    It's not that, I just hope she'll be more than just a love interest seeing as the book already has Bethany Cabe and Jocasta as the supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Really...???

I'm... I have no words.
    Just asking. What don't you like about it?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-11-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    It's not that, I just hope she'll be more than just a love interest seeing as the book already has Bethany Cabe and Jocasta as the supporting cast.
    fair enough. I had a similar fear. but she and Stark are equals. she's always going to be more than a love interest to him (she's saved the world just as many times). it's why I prefer this to another civilian. and I think that we all know that, if it's what we think it is, the relationship will be short-lived.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post

Hank (married)
    Tony
    Paladin (I think?)
    Clint
    Too Deadpool in Deadpool in Secret Secret Wars miniserie

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Just asking. What don't you like ABOUT IT?
    I typed several answers and deleted them, since I know everything I'm going to say will probably be twisted.

Let's just say I thought it was really wrong of Tony to get involved with Jan back in the days, and that I was hoping for something else.

I don't hate Tony. I far from hate Jan. Let's call this "disappointment".

Today is not a good day for me.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Too Deadpool in Deadpool in Secret Secret Wars miniserie
    she's got a thing for pizza faces, I guess. :shrugs: