Page 175 of 774 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11598
    Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Wish I had more time to post but have a look at this http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/zherednaprec.htm
    Thanks. Zhered-Na sounds awesome. And such a rich mythology surrounding her!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    He's so smart, and witty, and... pretentious. hahaha

Great video essays. I feel I have a deeper understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'll check it out. I was just surprised she teleported out of nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Say Wanda get another "solo project" after DS2, what would you want to see? What source material would serve as inspiration for the story?
    I kinda want them to draw stuff from rather obscure comics like Darkhold:Pages from Book of Sin, yeah, I am suggesting Victoria Montesi stuff again.
    Thanks. Zhered-Na sounds awesome. And such a rich mythology surrounding her!
    Wanda’s Thread is a place of learning and lore for discussion on Wanda to help make us all BETTER Scarlet Witch Fans and love her more!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I feel the emotional grittiness leading to Wanda's rebirth. I really liked the climax at 2:19. This tribute has some fight in it.

I'll watch the Darkhold vid you posted soon. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    *sniffles*

That one hit. The lyrics fit their romance so well.

In another life
    I would be your girl
    We'd keep all our promises
    Be us against the world
    In another life
    I would make you stay
    So I don't have to say you were
    The one that got away
    The one that got away

Great tribute. Wanda and Vision forever <3

The Love!

*sniffles*

That one hit. The lyrics fit their romance so well.

In another life
    I would be your girl
    We'd keep all our promises
    Be us against the world
    In another life
    I would make you stay
    So I don't have to say you were
    The one that got away
    The one that got away

Great tribute. Wanda and Vision forever <3
    MY WORD, the love for Wanda is SO REAL, it is washing all over the world!

The world just loves a very good love story and Wanda and Vision has captured the hearts of the world, it is truly a sight we as Wanda’s Fans have never seen before or hoped to dare to dream to ever see!

Wanda has Really become a Sweetheart of the World and it seems the world just wants to give her a Hug to let her know she is supported and will be ok.

This especially means allot being in a world over the past year where we could not hug, This is POWERFUL Creative love for our Wanda!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    The number one (!!) YA Superhero graphic novel on all of Amazon is Avengers: Disassembled (Avengers (1998-2004)) by Brian Michael Bendis https://amazon.com/dp/B00AAJQWC6/ref...ing=UTF8&psc=1 via
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    The number one (!!) YA Superhero graphic novel on all of Amazon is Avengers: Disassembled (Avengers (1998-2004)) by Brian Michael Bendis https://amazon.com/dp/B00AAJQWC6/ref...ing=UTF8&psc=1 via
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)
    *My Reaction to Him*

You're very helpful, CJ.

Yes, I've learned a lot. Things like Cthon and Wundagore Mountain get mentioned pretty often in reviews and theory videos. But until today I never searched much into the magical history of the MU.

When ever I bring up such things, I'll try to keep it closely related to our hero of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    MY WORD, the love for Wanda is SO REAL, it is washing all over the world!

The world just loves a very good love story and Wanda and Vision has captured the hearts of the world, it is truly a sight we as Wanda’s Fans have never seen before or hoped to dare to dream to ever see!

Wanda has Really become a Sweetheart of the World and it seems the world just wants to give her a Hug to let her know she is supported and will be ok.

This especially means allot being in a world over the past year where we could not hug, This is POWERFUL Creative love for our Wanda!
    *drum roll* And the award for most sympathetic and huggable female character goes to... Wanda Maximoff!

:3

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)
    Wait until readers find out she doesn't even appear until the end.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I know, she only shows up to act crazy and get her a$$ kicked by Dr Strange and she's barely in HoM too. I honestly couldn't believe her most famous comic stories were the ones she was in the least wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I know, she only shows up to act crazy and get her a$$ kicked by Dr Strange and she's barely in HoM too. I honestly couldn't believe her most famous comic stories were the ones she was in the least wtf.
    AKA, A strong, Well Skilled Nexus being, Master of Chaos Magic and former leader of the Avengers reduced to a MacGuffin plot device showing just how “Great” everyone else and more deserving of being heroes then she is. Classy Bendis, Very Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Honestly, it could have been worse, Strange puts her in a trance and she falls unconscious in Rogers arms...
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-13-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I think it's pretty important for us Wanda fans to sell the narrative of what AD/HoM actually are about.
    Because there are no lack of people saying they love AD/HoM simply because there is the narrative about AD/HoM being Wanda's iconic stories. So people won't actually read them for what they are.

Extraordinary Member

It could have been worst honestly, Strange puts her in a trance and she falls asleep in caps arms...
    Well, if they get rid of the part of amnesiac Cap just handing Wanda to Magneto, I will call it better.

Its there a reason why people always compare Jean and Wanda and vice versa? even before the MCU i have seen tons of people arguing who's more powerful blah blah

They're both my favs