Page 43 of 774 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

According to Amazon, House of M and the Vision are both selling well as Marvel and superhero books in general:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller..._zg_hrsr_books

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    According to Amazon, House of M and the Vision are both selling well as Marvel and superhero books in general:

That's some unfortunate side effect, like I said, it inevitably promotes stuff that doesn't deserve more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I wonder where Wanda ranks in terms of the most cosplayed character.
    I don't know, but she is a very popular character to cosplay

Some people are theorizing Dottie is spoilers:
    Enchantress lol. Cause she's in Vision & The Scarlet Witch and there's a rumor Dottie is gonna try and seduce Vision
    end of spoilers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I don't know, but she is a very popular character to cosplay
    Kinda wish cosplayers will give her more obscure costumes more love.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Kinda wish cosplayers will give her more obscure costumes more love.
    That's up to the cosplayers. Generally the ones don are her iconic outfit, Transian outfit, Wada Outfit along with her major MCU looks

It's because some of them are more expensive to make. I want to make and cosplay the current costume but don't have extra money atm. The classic one is pretty simple and easy to put together too. I found the UA costume wasn't too bad either.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    That's some unfortunate side effect, like I said, it inevitably promotes stuff that doesn't deserve more attention.
    Yeah, but Marvel Comics seems to think that they are both unpopular characters. But according to readers on Amazon, this doesn't appear to be the case. I think WandaVision, because it is so weird and strange, might be one of the few MCU projects that actually FORCE viewers to read the comic books to understand it. I don't think audiences will be interested to read the source material for Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki when they come out because I imagine those shows will be more traditional MCU fare.

I find it strange that King's Vision is doing well OUTSIDE of Marvel Comics and superhero books in general on Amazon. That series is doing great on Amazon's Best Science Fiction Graphic Novels list:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...r_digital-text

Bendis's House of M is not on this list. Funny how Wanda is gaining prominence in the world of science fiction and NOT fantasy!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 01-20-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

This was So LOVELY and Hype to See all these Wanda and Vision Fans meeting the Actors!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I think we can appreciate that Wanda was portrayed as really smart when

spoilers:
    at the magic-show she used her real magic to disguise Vision’s superhuman capabilities as practical tricks. That was a lot of quick thinking there.
    end of spoilers

While in the movies Wanda hasn’t been shown as particularly dumb, she never had been portrayed as being really clever either. I think it is a crucial part of Wanda in the comics, so I am glad that her intelligence is finally on display in the MCU now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Some people are theorizing Dottie is spoilers:
    Enchantress lol. Cause she's in Vision & The Scarlet Witch and there's a rumor Dottie is gonna try and seduce Vision
    end of spoilers.
    I want to see her in the MCU, but she'd be too random to appear here.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Probably her finding out she's having twins!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Probably her finding out she's having twins!
    The doctor looks confused, and Wanda seems nonplussed while holding Vision’s hand for comfort. Maybe there are already signs the twins are special?

Extraordinary Member

Still no Wanda in April's Marvel comics. I think I just have to accept that there's nothing that can happen to her outside the comics that can have an effect on how she's used (or not used) in the comics. This is the most famous she's ever been, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Anyway, back to the show, someone pointed out that the sitcom premise might be used to explain spoilers:
    why Billy and Tommy are teenagers even though Wanda is too young to be their mother. Maybe we'll see them age slowly or do that sitcom thing where child actors are suddenly replaced by older actors. Then if they get pulled into the "real" world, they'll be teenagers and they won't have to give them a separate set of parents.

That may not be how they'll do it, but I'm pretty sure they won't go with reincarnation.
    end of spoilers