Page 93 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3136

I tweeted a bit the other day about how Kate's trek through the Sahara in issue #7 (and specifically the effects she experiences) are all plausible, which I thought was pretty neat. I'm only screencapping it because I don't want to retype it.

Screenshot_20170926-172635.jpg

Screenshot_20170926-172654.jpg

Kind of a minor batch of details, but they add so much. Come to think of it, that can be said for a lot of things in Kate's history.
    Last edited by Caivu; 09-26-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

"The Batwoman Who Laughs" by Chad Heinrich:

IMG_20170926_202656.jpg

(I wish more people remembered/knew that Kate's a guitarist.)
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

More Fernando Blanco WIP:

IMG_20170927_110355.jpg

(Not 100% certain it's from Batwoman, but it's likely)

By Jeremiah Lambert:

Screenshot_20170927-214108.jpg

By Bill Tucci:

Screenshot_20170927-214031.jpg

By Pierre-Henri Gaffuri:

Screenshot_20170927-213907.jpg

Scott Godlewski just posted on Instagram that he's on three issues of Batwoman. So either that arc is only three issues and the seventh issue of this multi-arc story is a standalone issue (or part 2 of "Pax Batmana"), or a different artist is doing one of the issues in that arc.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Scott Godlewski just posted on Instagram that he's on three issues of Batwoman. So either that arc is only three issues and the seventh issue of this multi-arc story is a standalone issue (or part 2 of "Pax Batmana"), or a different artist is doing one of the issues in that arc.
    Very interesting. What else has he done?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Very interesting. What else has he done?
    He's the artist for Copperhead (a space western) and did a few recent issues of Superman. There's also a series called The Dark and Bloody that he did that tonally seems closest to what Batwoman should be.

I'm kinda torn on his work. I like it and think it works well for Copperhead since it can be stylized and kinda rough-looking, but I don't know how that'll translate here. But he can definitely do moody shadow stuff as well.

Screenshot_20170928-120510.jpg

Screenshot_20170928-120038.jpg

Screenshot_20170928-115951.jpg

Here's a Batman he did, which gives us the closest idea so far of what his work here might look like:

Screenshot_20170928-115804.jpg

Screenshot_20170928-115747.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Interesting. Looks a bit David Messina-like, but hopefully a bit more consistent.

I'm really curious about how artists are assigned to books, and what causes a book to get as many art shifts as Kate's is going through.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm really curious about how artists are assigned to books, and what causes a book to get as many art shifts as Kate's is going through.
    I think here it might just be due to scheduling, for the most part. And so far it's at least been on an arc-by-arc basis, so it's not that jarring.

And Blanco has kinda maybe hinted that he'll be back for a while:

Screenshot_20170928-122735.jpg
    Last edited by Caivu; 09-28-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Found some more trading card stuff, this time hand-drawn sketch cards from Cryptozoic's Batman: The Legend line.

By Pablo Priano:

Screenshot_20170928-171140.jpg

By Neil Camera:

Screenshot_20170928-171256.jpg

And then there's this official card from the same line, that botches Kate's origin/motives (it's not hard to get right, people!)

d24f27fb-dee1-40f6-9cf1-a9dd9c29c8aa.jpg

back.jpg

Art by Iban Coello and Rainer Petter.

By Patricia Wheatley:

IMG_20170929_002457.jpg

Well, Justice League XXX apparently released early, and a friend of mine is livetweeting it. It sounds like they got Kate's characterization pretty much correct, which is wild.