Page 73 of 243 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3638
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    I just read some of Lois's dialogues in HiC. Suddenly she reminds me of that sex worker turned "model" gf from Superman Earth One.. Wtf lol! Lois is not that needy and know how to comfort her husband. Yup, going to "read" this book for the artwork and not the story.
    I think people are starting to realise how naked the emperor actually is (Tom King)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I think people are starting to realise how naked the emperor actually is (Tom King)
    It doesn't stop them from buying his books though.

BANNED

CBR have an article up about Action Comics#1007

Admitting a non-existent love affair to her father both helps her form a better relationship with her father and gets the heat off her husband. Sam Lane knowing that Superman is the father of his grandchild could be enough to get him to back down without actually having to admit the full truth. Sure, it's all based on a lie, but it's a solution that perhaps only Lois Lane can manufacture.
    https://www.cbr.com/superman-lois-la...et-identity/2/

BANNED

Aww, lovely!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Clark totally wanted that kiss to happen!!!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

BANNED

Master Hero Vladimir

Does Superman know about this or did Lois act without his permission? I understand how close husband and wife are but this is a major step, one that should have been discussed and agreed upon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Does Superman know about this or did Lois act without his permission? I understand how close husband and wife are but this is a major step, one that should have been discussed and agreed upon.
    Lois is handling things herself, she makes mention that despite all their years together, Clark can't "see her flaws", where as her dad can and she needs to open up to Sam more about them than her own husband

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    It's not stated. One main issue with this is she doesn't actually tell him Superman's secret, she tells him her's. The whole conversation is structured to where she never actually discloses that Clark and Superman are one in the same. In fact the way it reads is that her marriage to Clark was a sham and that it was likely done to protect Jon.

Still a revelation that she should have run by Clark, and it's unclear when this occurs in relation to Jon's return. But its not like Clark runs every reveal by her either.

Stuff like this is like what happened to N52Lois all over again. And as a Lois Lane fan not even surprised or mad anymore when I see this character being written, well...OOC. It's Bendis' version and vision, and he's gonna do what he wants, as he's in charge of everything. I'm just waiting to see that tease of their potential future daughter and that's it. No real interest from me to continue with this.
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-30-2019 at 09:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Stuff like this is like what happened to N52Lois all over again. And as a Lois Lane fan not even surprised or mad anymore when I see this character being written, well...OOC. It's Bendis' version and vision, and he's gonna do what he wants, as he's in charge of everything.
    It's DC's overall vision for everything that's ticking people off. I read the Flash annual today and it didn't even hide how absurd all the bleakness is now. It pointed it out.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Stuff like this is like what happened to N52Lois all over again. And as a Lois Lane fan not even surprised or mad anymore when I see this character being written, well...OOC. It's Bendis' version and vision, and he's gonna do what he wants, as he's in charge of everything.
    Don't forget his editor, Brian Cunningham, who's also on record as being against the marriage.

I think it's already obvious that the goal is to portray the public marriage of Lois and Clark as a sham and then use "but they're still really married in secret" as a crutch to blow off angry fans. I think it's also apparent that the people in control, as with New 52, don't like Lois Lane very much in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Truman Burbank View Post
    Don't forget his editor, Brian Cunningham, who's also on record as being against the marriage.

I think it's already obvious that the goal is to portray the public marriage of Lois and Clark as a sham and then use "but they're still really married in secret" as a crutch to blow off angry fans. I think it's also apparent that the people in control, as with New 52, don't like Lois Lane very much in general.
    Yup. It's hard being a clois/Lois Lane fan. Even when they're canon, sometimes DC will put certain people in charge, that sometimes don't understand the characters. And what happens later shouldn't be a surprise.

Speaking for myself, when this kind of stuff happens, it just makes it easier to stay away. There's simply no attachment as the latest stories are not doing it for me anymore.
    Last edited by TomariS; 01-30-2019 at 10:22 AM.