Page 194 of 259 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3875
    Astonishing Member

There was a teaser of upcoming Robin/Slade crossover at the end of the first issue of Deathstroke Inc.

About Robin 6..

spoilers:
    If that is Flatline only Ultimate Move is scary..
    Damian liked Black Swan way to move.
    Is obviously a japanese manga.. The girl has Green hair.(Impossible hair color). XXL Stole it. Not surprised about it when he looks like a Younger version of current Damian(and is a KID) in some things and was who made fun of him in the party.
    Flatline is some kind of Metahuman. I though that her origin would be revealed in the annual.
    The League of Shadows is... really evil Connor is saying that is taking a Great risk appearing here with Damian.
    Funny. Connor almost killed him and Damian saved him from a terrible attack the opposite.

About RESPAWN
    OK. You are evil(without friends) and donīt care about kill anyone we understand it. But finally Respawn is making something.
    Weird talk like if he hated Damian all his life.. One old member of the LEAGUE? PLEASE. No more clones
    FUNNY. Damian talks about stole the book and uses Respawn attack as one excuse to steal Mother Sould book and... What we have imaginated is probably true..
    end of spoilers

What a TROLL the Alfred Ghost.. It seems that Flatline can see him too.

Astonishing Member

Alright, at this point it's obvious, that spoilers:
    Mother Soul is Damian's grandmom.
    end of spoilers
    Flatline powers are actually pretty strong, she can be real pain the ass. And yeah, for some reason it feels absolutely normal that Damian's first love interest will be someone tricky and dangerous, Damian is really Bruce's son, lol.

Yeah... I am sure that many suspected this since the begin

Hoping that Respawn spoilers:
    is only a simple ex-member of the League who disliked Damian.. Not interested in another clone.
    end of spoilers

So.. The kiss thing will be in Robin 7.. In part it makes sense because is the Only that the solicitation mentioned.

I think that I am not wrong and we saw IN THE LAST IMAGE how will be Damian 2nd death in this Tournament. He is with the guard down.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-28-2021 at 05:26 AM.

Yes, he should be dead after that last panel.

I'm not really fond that final 8 has many new characters. I'd care way more about Raptor or Jiro being there than about a character like XXL who has yet to show anything interesting. Respawn and Swan aren't clicking with me either.
    Last edited by HsssH; 09-28-2021 at 05:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    There was a teaser of upcoming Robin/Slade crossover at the end of the first issue of Deathstroke Inc.
    It's already out?

Well, Williamson said they're going to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's already out?

Well, Williamson said they're going to connect.
    The 1st issue was about Slade and Black Canary... Damian appeared in only 1 image(after the issue ending) with other Deathstroke Inc Future situations.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yes, he should be dead after that last panel.

I'm not really fond that final 8 has many new characters. I'd care way more about Raptor or Jiro being there than about a character like XXL who has yet to show anything interesting. Respawn and Swan aren't clicking with me either.
    Yes. BETTER than use the poor Connor to kill him. He already defeated Damian. That is enough.

The important ones are the small group that has been talking with Damian today(Flatline, Rose, Connor). The rest does not matter. We will probably not see them anymore.

I have some interest in Black Swan but.. Is a waste of time.

About Respawn his interest in Damian can be the character doom and be another Damian clone or one ex-member of the league in similar age.
    spoilers:
    He even enjoyed see Flatline killing Damian for who knows which reasons.. Probably something that I mentioned above.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-28-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Astonishing Member

I don't think Respawn is a clone, but I have a feeling that he has some big and pretty weird connection with Damian, like, he's Slade and Talia son (Priest says hi), or something like that. And it would explain his hatred towards both Damian and Rose.
    I hope it's not the case.

Extraordinary Member

I expected as much

I don't think Respawn is a clone, but I have a feeling that he has some big and pretty weird connection with Damian, like, he's Slade and Talia son (Priest says hi), or something like that. And it would explain his hatred towards both Damian and Rose.
    Now that you mention it... He is obsessed with Slade too(as fan) and even attacked Rose who was watching him in Robin 2.

If this happen Rose will be part of Damian family without marry Jason.. HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway. With Athanasia case I am not too much interested in this but... Respawn could end as one forgotten character in the future.. He can still be ANOTHER DAMIAN COUSIN like Mara who liked deathstroke.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-28-2021 at 07:34 AM.

But with Williamson writing this and Deathstroke it sounds very likely that this is the direction. Very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    But with Williamson writing this and Deathstroke it sounds very likely that this is the direction. Very unfortunate.
    Damnit... I did not liked see Damian having a sister in Injustice and maybe I will receive something similar here. The people will complain less about PRIEST if this happens.

That Talia.. Always creating problems to her son.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damnit... I did not liked see Damian having a sister in Injustice and maybe I will receive something similar here. The people will complain less about PRIEST if this happens.

The sexism.

Talia isn't the only one who creates problems for Damian.
    Would you like Damian better if he had zero problems?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Here I was waiting for pregnant catwoman