Page 351 of 432 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6479

Today's issue of the Avengers has an appearance by a certain bird and spoilers:
    adds another person to its ever growing list of hosts.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    end of spoilers
    sometimes I wonder if people are even reading Aron's avengers, each time the issue comes out there is not a single discussion thread and it kinda feels like a bad fan-fiction
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    end of spoilers
    What issue number is this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What issue number is this please?
    the one that came out today, avengers 36
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    the one that came out today, avengers 36
    Thanks.

(I didn't think it was appearing for another few issues yet)

Feels like they are just gonna through the whole roster just to give them "cool costumes"

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Feels like they are just gonna through the whole roster just to give them "cool costumes"
    True, but then they will turn around and dis the bird, the character and the costumes.

I hope they have some real plan in mind.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Im not gonna get Xforce whilst X of swords is on, as am not following story through the whole line of comics so my hext Jean fix will be in Nov / Dec. ����
    In X-Force, Jean is slated to appear again (for sure) in December. She might have a cameo in X-Force before then, but we won't know until it releases.

Jean does have a plot in X of Swords, but I don't know where she'll appear beyond the Cable issue.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    In X-Force, Jean is slated to appear again (for sure) in December. She might have a cameo in X-Force before then, but we won't know until it releases.

Jean does have a plot in X of Swords, but I don't know where she'll appear beyond the Cable issue.
    She is on the cover of Marauders 13.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    sometimes I wonder if people are even reading Aron's avengers, each time the issue comes out there is not a single discussion thread and it kinda feels like a bad fan-fiction
    It is bad fan fiction. Wolverine Phoenix? Horrible fan fiction.

I didn’t mind his story when the Shi’ar gods summoned the Phoenix. I liked it in fact. But most of his stories regarding the Phoenix are bad fan fiction. While I liked Jane Goster as Thor, one eyed/one armed King Thor is bad fan fiction too. No. Mad is an understatement. Terrible, horrible, atrocious fan fiction.

Fire Aaron already. Any of us could write better and more professional.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It is bad fan fiction. Wolverine Phoenix? Horrible fan fiction.

I didn’t mind his story when the Shi’ar gods summoned the Phoenix. I liked it in fact. But most of his stories regarding the Phoenix are bad fan fiction. While I liked Jane Goster as Thor, one eyed/one armed King Thor is bad fan fiction too. No. Mad is an understatement. Terrible, horrible, atrocious fan fiction.

Fire Aaron already. Any of us could write better and more professional.
    More professionally.

You are correct.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Apparently not.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dashaptm View Post
    She is on the cover of Marauders 13.
    She is.

Though I'm not sure if she'll be included, or if Dauterman just put her on there because he's a fan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    She is.

Though I'm not sure if she'll be included, or if Dauterman just put her on there because he's a fan lol.
    I think that might be the case bc her subplot with Cable and Scott seems so isolated from everything else. Maybe we'll see it flow there but I dont think Jean will be in Wakanda with Storm

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't think we're going to solely spend time in Wakanda. Iirc this issue is giant-sized.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey