Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Gosh, I’m in for Kurt interacting with Irene and Raven. Do Kurt and Irene have similar accents?

I wonder if this trailer means that Kurt is getting a main role, and it’s interesting that he was hanging around Mystique and Destiny in the first place.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Gosh, I’m in for Kurt interacting with Irene and Raven. Do Kurt and Irene have similar accents?
    Wow. This is something I will give a try I think. When that cover made me think Kurt may interact with Raven and Irene it looks like I was right! :-D

Legion of X spoilers...

This made me think of the below cover. I wish it was an official cover instead of an alternate cover.

SIGH! I had to send away for the floppies of the comics I wanted because Cloud and Comixology suck.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 06-04-2022 at 12:12 AM.

Ooooh that cover is SEXY !

These panels were pretty much the only thing I found marginally entertaining involving Kurt in LoX#2. I really think he got shafted in this issue, and made to look as dumb as a box of rocks to give Zsen some spotlight. He is very clearly the sidekick in this book.
    Last edited by Proxy; 06-08-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Incredible Member

His character is really shafted in this title being virtually relegated to some kind of sidekick who asks dumb questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    His character is really shafted in this title being virtually relegated to some kind of sidekick who asks dumb questions.
    I’m viewing the dynamic so far as Nightcrawler being the John Watson to Zsen’s Holmes, he’s there as the POV character who has to have everything explained to him while he looks on in bewilderment and awe of his companion.
    Last edited by Proxy; 06-09-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Mighty Member

Question: When was the last time that Kurt has had a significant role in a great story? IMO, it has been so long since he has has any real character development or has any real conflict with another character. As a Kurt fan this bums me out. Now in this series a fairly new character is at the forefront and we still are not getting real storytelling with him.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Question: When was the last time that Kurt has had a significant role in a great story? IMO, it has been so long since he has has any real character development or has any real conflict with another character. As a Kurt fan this bums me out. Now in this series a fairly new character is at the forefront and we still are not getting real storytelling with him.
    Makes me sad too, I think it’s been years since he had any focus in a story or development that couldn’t just be brushed aside when the plot suited. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but was his last major storyline when he was resurrected from marvel heaven back in 2014? That hasn’t actually stuck since Kurt must have his soul back on Krakoa because he keeps getting resurrected with no problems, when before he physically couldn’t die.
    I was pretty excited when I heard Kurt was on the QC, I thought a prominent position in the new society would give us some opportunities to develop on Kurt’s leadership role, but nothing happened for months. So when Way of X was announced I was so excited that Kurt was leading a book and his own team. But once again I’m just left with disappointment. I’ll still read them though, I’ll take whatever I can get.

Mighty Member

I totally feel your pain. The nature of good storytelling and character development is conflict. And with Kurt being on the Q. Counsel, you would think he would have a larger roll in the story with a good bit of conflict with other members. Unfortunately this has not happened at all.

Drew Excalibur as a folk rock band, this is their first album cover.
    C5E6CC8C-815C-4D51-BD75-FAA73AEC57B2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I totally feel your pain. The nature of good storytelling and character development is conflict. And with Kurt being on the Q. Counsel, you would think he would have a larger roll in the story with a good bit of conflict with other members. Unfortunately this has not happened at all.
    Yeah I really expected Kurt (Kate, Jean and Storm too actually) to be much more vocal about some of the council’s decisions. So I am glad that Nightcrawlers branching out and doing something the council didn’t authorise. Although at the moment it appears that the QC couldn’t care less about what Legion and Kurt are trying to accomplish.

Tim Sale (R.I.P.)

Last edited by Su_Whisterfield; 06-18-2022 at 10:31 AM.