Page 147 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2724
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think Lobdell is doing great for Jason. Maybe it's because he feels a certain amount of ownership for him or whatever, but I always read RHATO every month. It would be nice to have any writer and/or artist interested enough in Dick to give him some good stories. As for HIC, I laughed the first time I saw that cover--DC will put Nightwing on a cover to help sell a book but that's all we'll get.
    Dick on that cover looked great. It's a shame that we couldn't get more Nightwing from Clay Mann.

It also annoys me that it seems that Action Comics is going to do the big Spy Wars arc that the Grayson series never got to do.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    At least Moore is back?

But for this story so actually I don't care bc I'm not reading it.
    And variant cover by Jeff Dekal. Another silver lining.

Fantastic Member

They are publishing a new edition omnibus of Grayson. Does it mean the book sells well?

GRAYSON: THE SUPERSPY OMNIBUS HC NEW EDITION
    written by TOM KING, TIM SEELEY and others
    art by MIKEL JANIN, STEPHEN MOONEY, CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO, ROGE ANTONIO and others
    cover by MIKEL JANIN
    Collects all of Dick Grayson’s adventures as Agent 37 for the spy organization known as Spyral under a new title! Faking his death, and entering a game of cat and mouse, Dick must take down Spyral from the inside in order to save his loved ones. This omnibus edition collects GRAYSON #1-20, SECRET ORIGINS #8, GRAYSON ANNUAL #1-3, GRAYSON: FUTURE’S END #1, ROBIN WAR #1-2 and NIGHTWING: REBIRTH #1, with appearances by Batman, Superman and more!
    ON SALE 08.21.19
    $99.99 US | 792 PAGES | 7.0625” x 10.875”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Its put up or shut up. Grow some balls and finally let nightwing be his own man or send him with Roy and Wally.
    Well, Didio wants to do that. However, Nightwing is too popular, so they wouldn't kill Dick.

The thing is Dick is enough popular to survive many things like Infinity Crisis and New52 reboot. However, Dick isn't enough popular that DC wants develop him (they feel there is a risk for Batman in doing this).

Another problem is that Batman can do almost everything. There are few things that Batman can not be (pretty silly, pretty young, between others), but Nightwing can not do these either.

So, DC will choose Batman over Nightwing. An spy? Batman can do this. A leader? Batman is enough sociable to do this too.

In change, DC can promote Harley Quinn, because she can be things that Batman don't. Harley Quinn can be pretty goofy and silly.

Well I was wrong, sorry guys, this Ric crap is awful and I can’t believe Lobdell is bringing that s*** character Joker’s Daughter. DC should beg Higgans to come back and stay out of his way because right now Nightwing is at an all time low.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well I was wrong, sorry guys, this Ric crap is awful and I can’t believe Lobdell is bringing that s*** character Joker’s Daughter. DC should beg Higgans to come back and stay out of his way because right now Nightwing is at an all time low.
    Or Seeley. I want Grayson story to continue
    Last edited by Onthetrapeze; 11-19-2018 at 08:04 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Well, Didio wants to do that. However, Nightwing is too popular, so they wouldn't kill Dick.

The thing is Dick is enough popular to survive many things like Infinity Crisis and New52 reboot. However, Dick isn't enough popular that DC wants develop him (they feel there is a risk for Batman in doing this).

Another problem is that Batman can do almost everything. There are few things that Batman can not be (pretty silly, pretty young, between others), but Nightwing can not do these either.

So, DC will choose Batman over Nightwing. An spy? Batman can do this. A leader? Batman is enough sociable to do this too.

In change, DC can promote Harley Quinn, because she can be things that Batman don't. Harley Quinn can be pretty goofy and silly.
    Perhaps Didio feels that Ric-ishness will diminish the character's popularity enough to quietly slit his throat in a back alley somewhere without a bunch of rabid Wingnuts coming after his luggage, I don't know--there are more ways than one to kill a character, as we are all aware. Is this his game or does he believe he's doing what's best for the character? I don't know that, either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Nightwing by Dexter Soy!

FB_IMG_1542682272919.jpg
    Well, HERE'S something Batman can't do!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Nightwing by Dexter Soy!

FB_IMG_1542682272919.jpg
    Hey Nightwing and his gorgeous hair!
    This is a great cover. Is it for you?Congratulations!
    Last edited by Onthetrapeze; 11-20-2018 at 07:42 AM.

BANNED

Shaving Dick Grayson's head should be a felony.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Onthetrapeze View Post
    They are publishing a new edition omnibus of Grayson. Does it mean the book sells well?

GRAYSON: THE SUPERSPY OMNIBUS HC NEW EDITION
    written by TOM KING, TIM SEELEY and others
    art by MIKEL JANIN, STEPHEN MOONEY, CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO, ROGE ANTONIO and others
    cover by MIKEL JANIN
    Collects all of Dick Grayson’s adventures as Agent 37 for the spy organization known as Spyral under a new title! Faking his death, and entering a game of cat and mouse, Dick must take down Spyral from the inside in order to save his loved ones. This omnibus edition collects GRAYSON #1-20, SECRET ORIGINS #8, GRAYSON ANNUAL #1-3, GRAYSON: FUTURE’S END #1, ROBIN WAR #1-2 and NIGHTWING: REBIRTH #1, with appearances by Batman, Superman and more!
    ON SALE 08.21.19
    $99.99 US | 792 PAGES | 7.0625” x 10.875”
    Most likely. It was a great omnibus too. Art was amazing. Story was exciting. It's also one of the few DC spy books. I'm thinking of buying this to show my hatred of Ric Drunk Man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Most likely. It was a great omnibus too. Art was amazing. Story was exciting. It's also one of the few DC spy books. I'm thinking of buying this to show my hatred of Ric Drunk Man.
    and Ric Burglar and Ric Freeloader and Ric Hyperthyroid and Ric Douchebag.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    NIGHTWING #57

written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art by TRAVIS MOORE
    cover by CHRIS MOONEYHAM
    variant cover by JEFF DEKAL
    Destiny…fate…predetermined inevitability… these are all things that Ric Grayson has struggled to reconcile now that he has been given a second chance at life. A life recently unburdened with years of trauma, defeat and struggle when the hero known as Nightwing was shot in the head. Now, Ric must come to terms with who he is, and what kind of hero he wants to be…if he wants to be one at all. And while Ric is content to walk away from the mantle, one woman has been hiding in the shadows, waiting to solidify an identity of her own…an identity tied for all eternity to the clown price of crime…enter The Joker’s Daughter!
    This solicitation isn't different from the #50 and beyond. Ric is still having identity problems. He doesn't want to be Nightwing. There is a Batman-related villain in the shadows. It's just another rehash...