Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1255

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Which costume is that?

Just wondering if it's an old cover or recently drawn one as i'm seeing an increase of lazier artists just slap on previously drawn stuff.
    It’s the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It’s the new one.
    Ah cool

Reading over the NYCC summary again, it mentions Wolverine going up against human foes, anyone have any particular picks?

Wouldn't mind seeing him tangle with Viper again or paving for the future with a brawl against Black Panther again before Krakoa wipes Wakanda clean off the continent.

Going back to Viper, instead of a straight out fight between them, maybe having him try reconcile with her to get Hydra on Krakoa's payroll, or I'm I getting too quickly to the end with whole Krakoa's big evil empire reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    So incredibly amped for this! Adam Kubert is my all time favorite Wolverine artist (the post adimantium run hooked me on the character) so I absolutely love the creative team!!
    So true!!!!! His work on the AOA weapon X mini was so good too, same thing with the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I have been watching Netflix in chronological order, so after 2 DD seasons, 1 JJ and 1 Luke Cage, i'm halfway through Iron Fist. Castlevania is in my list though.

Thqnks for the Lost Trail review, i definetly don't doubt the technical quality of the whole thing but after the ending of Long Night, i was iffy about this podcast. I would listen it as soon as i can.
    Yeah that's the best way to watch them, so what's your favorite Netflix Marvel tv show right now?

You're welcome! This time, Percy and the rest of team really nailed the ending in my opinion. I'm curious about what's going to happen in a possible season 3 though, it should be interesting.

Ah cool

Reading over the NYCC summary again, it mentions Wolverine going up against human foes, anyone have any particular picks?

Wouldn't mind seeing him tangle with Viper again or paving for the future with a brawl against Black Panther again before Krakoa wipes Wakanda clean off the continent.

Going back to Viper, instead of a straight out fight between them, maybe having him try reconcile with her to get Hydra on Krakoa's payroll, or I'm I getting too quickly to the end with whole Krakoa's big evil empire reveal.
    I could see him go back to Madripoor, lot of non mutants foes here such as Bloodscream, Roughouse or Viper like you said although after listening to the Long Night podcast and reading the comic adaptation I wouldn't mind seeing Logan going up against the Wendigo in the Canadian wilderness in a good horror story.
    Last edited by Hush; 10-08-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    NYCC2019 X-force art:

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...wn-of-x-panel/ (thanks to Killerbee911)
    [Img]http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_0131.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I enjoyed the podcasts, so I am looking forward to it!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...146240/photo/4
    [Img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGMd9ZTXkAIliKF?format=jpg&name=small[img]
    Thanks for the art GylT! The art by Joshua Cassara is really impressive!

Thinking about it, this image from the X-Men monday special Wolverine looks to be drawn by Adam Kubert so maybe it's for the new ongoing:

Source: https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-29-wolverine/

I've read the interview recently, I really liked some of White's answers and especially the "origins" of the Wolverine's updated brown costume.

Regarding Bogdanovic, I found this sketch of Wolverine he did years ago and it looks really good in my opinion:

Source: https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...11450934411265

Also not sure if it was posted already, but White posted this panel of Wolverine by Leinil Yu:

Source: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...99020607893509

I guess it's from the upcoming X-Men series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So true!!!!! His work on the AOA weapon X mini was so good too, same thing with the Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine mini.

Yeah that's the best way to watch them, so what's your favorite Netflix Marvel tv show right now?

You're welcome! This time, Percy and the rest of team really nailed the ending in my opinion. I'm curious about what's going to happen in a possible season 3 though, it should be interesting.

I could see him go back to Madripoor, lot of non mutants foes here such as Bloodscream, Roughouse or Viper like you said although after listening to the Long Night podcast and reading the comic adaptation I wouldn't mind seeing Logan going up against the Wendigo in the Canadian wilderness in a good horror story.
    He killed it in Ultimate X-men as well!

So far, Daredevil, the Elektra and The Hand subplot had some low moments in the second season, but overall, i found it entertaining and well written for the most part. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, started strong but run into the same problem of lasting far more than necessary. Plus the last one lost his most interesting villain half way into it (i know that it was because of the actor couldn't stay for the whole season, but still suck), Iron Fist is mixed so far.

As for the Wolverine podcast, is very likely that Percy might included another X-Men to expand the story of his universe more.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I have some other thoughts and theories on where i'd like to see Logan go during the dOX period, i'll talk about them tomorrow after POX6 comes out though since they're a little related to it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So Logan was still alive and looking good one thousand years in the future.
    What is the longest he has lived? (not counting Phoenix Wolverine at the end of time)
    How long could his healing factor keep him alive?

So incredibly amped for this! Adam Kubert is my all time favorite Wolverine artist (the post adimantium run hooked me on the character) so I absolutely love the creative team!!
    This is definitely good news on the art side of things(haven't read anything from the writer yet, so no opinion). Adam Kubert is in the top 5 of favorite Wolverine artist. I only rank Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri, and Arthur Adams above him.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What is the longest he has lived? (not counting Phoenix Wolverine at the end of time)
    I have a couple of theories about this...

1) the trauma of what Mysterio put Logan through in the Old Man Logan timeline aged him significantly in terms of appearance, though that doesn’t explain the weakened healing factor in that version; or

2) when Logan was resurrected in HoX, Proteus slightly altered the nature of the adamantium he put back on his skeleton, making it less toxic so it doesn’t slow his healing factor down and kill him over time; though that doesn’t explain how he lived so long in other futures like Morrison’s ‘Here Comes Tomorrow’ arc also without aging much.

So while both of those would be decent explanations IMO, neither explains the inconsistency in his aging in different timelines perfectly. Both have holes in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I have a couple of theories about this...

1) the trauma of what Mysterio put Logan through in the Old Man Logan timeline aged him significantly in terms of appearance, though that doesn’t explain the weakened healing factor in that version; or

2) when Logan was resurrected in HoX, Proteus slightly altered the nature of the adamantium he put back on his skeleton, making it less toxic so it doesn’t slow his healing factor down and kill him over time; though that doesn’t explain how he lived so long in other futures like Morrison’s ‘Here Comes Tomorrow’ arc also without aging much.

So while both of those would be decent explanations IMO, neither explains the inconsistency in his aging in different timelines perfectly. Both have holes in them.
    2. This was 6th life, he was ressurrected on 10th live

He killed it in Ultimate X-men as well!
    Very true!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So far, Daredevil, the Elektra and The Hand subplot had some low moments in the second season, but overall, i found it entertaining and well written for the most part. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, started strong but run into the same problem of lasting far more than necessary. Plus the last one lost his most interesting villain half way into it (i know that it was because of the actor couldn't stay for the whole season, but still suck), Iron Fist is mixed so far.

As for the Wolverine podcast, is very likely that Percy might included another X-Men to expand the story of his universe more.
    Yeah same thing for me, pacing was a problem with the netflix shows, the second half of DD season 2 really disappointed me especially the whole Black Sky thing. I agree about Luke Cage, it was disappointing to lose the villain so soon.

I don't want to spoil Lost trail, but something happened at the end and well let's say that whatever they do with season 3 could be really fun. If they add another mutant, I hope Kitty or Jubilee appears because the friendship between Logan and Marcus during this season was really good.

Also after seeing how scary some of those villains were during the first two seasons, I can't wait to see what Percy is going to do with Sabretooth, Omega Red or Lady Deathstrike if they appear in the future seasons.

I have some other thoughts and theories on where i'd like to see Logan go during the dOX period, i'll talk about them tomorrow after POX6 comes out though since they're a little related to it.
    spoilers:
    Double agent Wolverine maybe? Working both with Krakoa but also with Moira. Maybe the sinister secret about Logan being up to something with a married woman with a child was a reference to him being involved with Moira.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Originally (before Secret Wars and the incursions) after the end of the original Old Man Logan storyline, Logan's healing factor started to work as good as before to the point he was still alive 450 years later, he didn't look as old as before (just had his head shaved) and he was calling himself the Hooded Man. So yeah he lived for a really long time, especially when we know that this version of Logan was born at least during the 18th century or maybe even before.
    Not sure if Brisson will tie his Dead Man Logan mini with this story though.

You have the Wolverine from the Spider-Gwen universe who is a really old Samurai (still looking young) but unlike our Logan, his healing factor doesn't come from a mutation but from a curse, he was cursed to live a day for each life he took in the past, so basically he's almost immortal. We don't know when he was born, only thing we know is that he used to be a really famous and deadly samurai in a long distant past.

I remember that the Wolverine from the end of Morrison's run, still looks the same despite the story taking place 150 years in the future. He only died when Beast removed his healing factor.

If I'm not mistaken, you also have the "Immortal One" from the Age of Sentry mini, who looks exactly like the classic Wolverine in his prime and who is still alive in the 31st century and a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy (similar to the Legion of Superheroes), it was just a cameo though.

I think that Wolverine in optimal conditions if nothing external affects him is immortal in terms of longevity, just like Selene or Apocalypse.

Hush you some how posted what i was going to say lol
    Anyways i can see a Wolverine vs Cyclops story again with how Hickman is propping them.

This whole event is gonna make the X-Men look like horrible monsters lol can't wait till they kidnap/brainwash Franklin to use as a superweapon.

spoilers:
    Double agent Wolverine maybe? Working both with Krakoa but also with Moira. Maybe the sinister secret about Logan being up to something with a married woman with a child was a reference to him being involved with Moira.
    end of spoilers
    I thought about this too spoilers:
    the words on the blind item were carefully choosen to everyone think about Jean. But Moira and Logan were very close on 6th life and also had a moment on 9th life. And Moira might need someone to put tabs on Magneto and Xavier, Logan wasn't so hot about the villains. Moira havin ga kid check, but she isn't married anymore.
    end of spoilers

Hush you some how posted what i was going to say lol
    Anyways i can see a Wolverine vs Cyclops story again with how Hickman is propping them.

This whole event is gonna make the X-Men look like horrible monsters lol can't wait till they kidnap/brainwash Franklin to use as a superweapon.
    I was expecting even more grey shades from Hickman, he knows how to craft moral conflicts very well