Page 49 of 626 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Still debating how much they should show in the next DP trailer. Though they need to show Storm powering up, a bit of a fight scene between Xavier and Magneto’s teams and more info on Jessica’s character.
    At least proper Phoenix if not Dark Phoenix, two or three clear Jott moments, and one team moment akin to this:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Ahhhh! The Glory Days!!!

I'm bracing myself for next wednesday release of age of x-man. sh*t gonna get real
    2k19 and people are afraid of interacial relationships

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm bracing myself for next wednesday release of age of x-man. sh*t gonna get real
    She can **** Black Panther, Luke Cage, whatever as far as it is organic and not rushed, forced for cheap politics or comes from nowhere with many other factors againts (Nobody starts a relationship with someone who tries to kill her teacher or son).
    But whatever, that's good writing for you.
    (I'm brown BTW)
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 01-21-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    She can **** Black Panther, Luke Cage, whatever as far as it is organic and not rushed, forced for cheap politics or comes from nowhere with many other factors againts (Nobody starts a relationship with someone who tries to kill her teacher or son).
    But whatever, that's good writing for you.
    (I'm brown BTW)
    1st of all: Jean doesn't know that Bishop tried to kill her son because she doesn't has any memories of it on AOXM AU.
    This complaint makes zero sense.

You don't know how their love story will be and is make accussations from nowhere

They'll get over it. Just give them their sippy cups.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Don't turn this into more shipping fights please. Let people like what they like, no need to bash any character or relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Everything was so innocent and beautiful back then

1st of all: Jean doesn't know that Bishop tried to kill her son because she doesn't has any memories of it on AOXM AU.
    This complaint makes zero sense.

You don't know how their love story will be and is make accussations from nowhere
    Well, considering everything over the last five years in regards to any relationships (or the X-Men in general) have felt sloppy, forced, or downright insulting to the audience, I don't blame people for being worried about this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They'll get over it. Just give them their sippy cups.
    Right. Administer the pacifiers and keep it pushing. We're not trapped in the '50s.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well, considering everything over the last five years in regards to any relationships (or the X-Men in general) have felt sloppy, forced, or downright insulting to the audience, I don't blame people for being worried about this.
    alright, but we didn't even saw one page of them together and people are saying mean things. If you think they have no chemistry or story together, ok I can see where this is coming from. But talking about race is really bad

People will complain no matter what, if she is single, with Scott, logan, bishop, whatever. It's better to don't worry about it.

Bishop and Jean do have history as tea mates. PhoenixStudies posted a bunch of scans several days ago showing them together. It is not far fetched to see something between the two characters. They were members of the X-men Gold Team. I don't see why anyone would be upset over this pairing.

When you add in the fact that they are in an alternate type world, it should work. Of course we do not know any specifics about this relationship. It may not be what we are thinking (there could be a twist, etc).

I do like the idea of Jean and Bishop. They look good together and I feel their personalities compliment each other well.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Bishop and Jean do have history as tea mates. PhoenixStudies posted a bunch of scans several days ago showing them together. It is not far fetched to see something between the two characters. They were members of the X-men Gold Team. I don't see why anyone would be upset over this pairing.

When you add in the fact that they are in an alternate type world, it should work. Of course we do not know any specifics about this relationship. It may not be what we are thinking (there could be a twist, etc).

I do like the idea of Jean and Bishop. They look good together and I feel their personalities compliment each other well.
    Yes as teammates but nothing romantic or even flirtatious about them. Theres no buildup to them as a couple. They are literally going from no attraction to insta-couple bc of the plot which is one of the worst ways to get people invested in your pairing

I would agree with you if this was in the regular universe and not in some 'alternate universe' type story.

With Bishop in prison I doubt we'll see much of their love story. They may have a forbidden romance that mostly occurs off panel. But as a fan I do think it is fun to think about the possibilities with Bishop and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes as teammates but nothing romantic or even flirtatious about them. Theres no buildup to them as a couple. They are literally going from no attraction to insta-couple bc of the plot which is one of the worst ways to get people invested in your pairing