Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1267

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    So I watching one of the interviews on the game and the director was mentioned that Miles has the ability to obsorb electricity/engery with venom powers. Last time I checked he couldn't do that but that's an interesting application of his powers. Of course that probably wouldn't help the notion that those powers are OP. . But I think the game is making his powers come of as pretty cool. Venom punch, Venom Dash, Venom slam, and what ever else they got cooking looks pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like that more in comics.

Saw some stuff. But it wasn't anything major
    I forget if he's shown indications of absorption before, but I don't think he's ever been shown as immune to getting electrocuted.

This kind of reminds me of Miles in the finale for Marvel's Spider-Man where he's moving at lightning speed while smacking Scorn around with the Venom Blast.

Incredible Member

Bring back the tangible venom webbing!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I forget if he's shown indications of absorption before, but I don't think he's ever been shown as immune to getting electrocuted.

This kind of reminds me of Miles in the finale for Marvel's Spider-Man where he's moving at lightning speed while smacking Scorn around with the Venom Blast.
    If he has electric immunity, then the Champions need to start having Miles serve as Kamala's shield whenever they're fighting an electric based foe, since she's vulnerable to electricity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Black Cat having a part in Last Remains got me thinking about her and Miles's relationship now that she isn't trying to be a Queenpin anymore. Do you think she and Miles will be cool since she's Peter's friend again or will there still be somethings between them from her Queenpin days?
    Last edited by Pattern_Maker; 10-29-2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Grammar

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Being immune to electricty would've made his death battle w Static easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Bring back the tangible venom webbing!
    Might be in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Black Cat having a part in Last Remains got me thinking about her and Miles's relationship now that she isn't trying to be a Queenpin anymore. Do you think she and Miles will be cool since she's Peter's friend again or will there still be somethings between them from her Queenpin days?
    Per Felicia's solo they're trying to act like the Queenpin stuff didn't happen, so it would probably depend on the writer and what role Felicia is serving in Miles' story (or vice-versa?).

I'd be more interested to see her interact with Silk again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    So I watching one of the interviews on the game and the director was mentioned that Miles has the ability to obsorb electricity/engery with venom powers. Last time I checked he couldn't do that but that's an interesting application of his powers. Of course that probably wouldn't help the notion that those powers are OP. . But I think the game is making his powers come of as pretty cool. Venom punch, Venom Dash, Venom slam, and what ever else they got cooking looks pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like that more in comics.
    Didn't the developer also say Miles can redirect electricity through his body in the game therefore acting like a human conduit? I think they're saving this for some puzzle mini games.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I think they're saving this for some puzzle mini games.
    Don't you put that evil on us Ricky Bobby.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I remember from one of the interviews they said that the mini games wouldn't be like the first game, that they'd be a lot more active I think something like going around a level to try and find the place to properly connect a circuit with our Miles' body.

Incredible Member

PS4 got some SMMM avatars! Slap one on when ya get a chance!

The second preorder suit has been revealed and with a look at new combat and swinging animation

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Hoping Shadow Spider and The End suit also made the list. Miles definitely going to have a sweet selection of options to play with.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Here's the Knullified variant for Issue #21

Looks great, I really like the wrappings on the arms it's a very nice touch.

I didnt know he was getting a Knullified variant! Kinda funny his color scheme is already the same so he barely changed