Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    No charge. Catherine Yronwode has been a fan longer than most.
    Oh no. I'll return the favor ... someday. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hehehe...cool and creepy, lol!

I didn't know these existed! While good to wear, not sure about work. You know how some uneducated person (but think they are all-that) may mistake the "eye" (ball) for the evil eye, lol.
    Yes, that's why I'd have to wear the more sedate, movie version, probably. Or the Buddha's Eye! But I LOVE that glowing creepy one.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just bid on the Cates Doc run, and Damnation, and wondering what everyone’s thoughts on it were.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just bid on the Cates Doc run, and Damnation, and wondering what everyone’s thoughts on it were.
    I didn't read the first issues of Cates run, the stuff with Loki, but I read the Dr. Strange issues that were in the Complete Damnation Collection and the Damnation series he wrote with Nick Spencer.

It was ... kind of loud. The multiple artist and their styles didn't help with that either. It still wasn't the Doctor Strange I grew up with. He still seemed a bit of a ... loser / goof up. Wong was good. And there were a lot of guest stars. I'll skim it again, and see if I can post something a bit more concrete.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-11-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Now I need an eye of Agamotto necklace.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Now I need an eye of Agamotto necklace.
    LOL! I feel the same.

Astonishing Member

The upcoming Doctor Strange TPB of the ongoing Mark Waid run have a interesting title.
    That with the cover of Doctor Strange#12 revealed in the Marvel March solicitations is making me think that the stories of Doctor Strange in space will just be taken in a cool direction considerating the antagonist of that upcoming Doctor Strange stories.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The upcoming Doctor Strange TPB of the ongoing Mark Waid run have a interesting title.
    That with the cover of Doctor Strange#12 revealed in the Marvel March solicitations is making me think that the stories of Doctor Strange in space will just be taken in a cool direction considerating the antagonist of that upcoming Doctor Strange stories.
    More details! What's the title? What direction? Now you are going to make look for that cover. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    More details! What's the title? What direction? Now you are going to make look for that cover. ;p
    The title (available on Amazon here) is Doctor Strange by Mark Waid Vol. 2: Balancing the Books.

The cover is:

Ah. Not sure how I feel about that.

But it is a lovely cover. Jesus Saiz is great!

Hmmm. I really don't like that costume. It's not Aaron / Bachalo LARPing bad, but it really doesn't seem right for a Master of the Mystic Arts.

Hmmm. I really don't like that costume. It's not Aaron / Bachalo LARPing bad, but it really doesn't seem right for a Master of the Mystic Arts.
    Hmmmn, I think I might like that new costume, not for ever, but certainly for a short period of time, for a change.

Hmmmn, I think I might like that new costume, not for ever, but certainly for a short period of time, for a change.
    It's a sleek costume, except for that pouch, and an interesting design, but I am just not feeling it for Stephen Strange. Yes, I know he's in space, but it just seems too modern for him.

I like the modern feel, but perhaps it needs a white, red or yellow sash to be perfect--just to break up all the black.

I like the modern feel, but perhaps it needs a white, red or yellow sash to be perfect--just to break up all the black.
    You know, maybe it's the cape. The cape with the super sleek modern look may be what is throwing me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    The title (available on Amazon here) is Doctor Strange by Mark Waid Vol. 2: Balancing the Books.

The cover is:

That´s a great cover indeed.Jesus Saiz art is awesome.
    But it was not that TPB i was talking about.It was the title of the third TPB of the ongoing Doctor Strange comic book that i was talking about.
    The TPB is called : Doctor Strange by Mark Waid:Herald of Galactus.
    So it seems that the upcoming Doctor Strange stories will be very centred about Galactus as the antagonist of the series.

I like the costume.Is a more sleek costume.And i think it works well with the Doctor Strange stories being set in Space.
    Reminds me of the Spider-Man black costume vaguely and a cool redesign of Doctor Strange costume.