Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Death's Head Ongoing Coming Soon!

Death's head is getting another ongoing!

https://www.newsarama.com/44445-deat...-good-yes.html

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Co-Starring Wiccan and Hulkling, because why not!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I was expecting him to get a book around the time he was re-introduced back into the main Marvel continuity.

I doubt anyone was expecting this book to feature the return of Billy and Teddy .

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    a natural match up, I hope DE doesn't try to romance Wiccan behind Hulkling's back
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    a natural match up, I hope DE doesn't try to romance Wiccan behind Hulkling's back
    Death's Head coming out as a gaybot would amuse me greatly, so I kinda hope that does happen!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I don't see this lasting over 8 issues, but I hope fans of the character enjoy it. It is a very odd choice for a new series considering how d list Deaths Head is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    . . . It is a very odd choice for a new series considering how d list Deaths Head is.
    D-list?
    He was pretty prominent back in the Marvel UK books published back in the 1990s . . .

But not well known at all in the US. And Disney won't let Marvel UK be a thing - UK rights holders Panini (who got the rights by buying Marvel UK) are forbidden from originating new Marvel material. I agree that this book's existence is completely unexpected.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I don't see this lasting over 8 issues, but I hope fans of the character enjoy it. It is a very odd choice for a new series considering how d list Deaths Head is.
    I think it was announced as a 5 issue mini

I thought they announced this like 4 years ago. (ı'm serious)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    But not well known at all in the US. And Disney won't let Marvel UK be a thing - UK rights holders Panini (who got the rights by buying Marvel UK) are forbidden from originating new Marvel material. I agree that this book's existence is completely unexpected.
    Kei Zama is a big fan of Geoff Senior, so this must be a dream come true for her.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Death's Head's body was created as a vessel for the mystical demon Lupex, so, DH is kind of like Scarlet Witch in a way...and Wiccan might have a thing for robosexuality just like his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Death's Head's body was created as a vessel for the mystical demon Lupex, so, DH is kind of like Scarlet Witch in a way...and Wiccan might have a thing for robosexuality just like his mother.
    "You like Death's Head, yes?"

<Thanos appears>

"Not what I meant, yes?"

<Thanos cries>

So with death's head back will circuit breaker show up also? Why has marvel not used her in iron man with a updated look?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    So with death's head back will circuit breaker show up also? Why has marvel not used her in iron man with a updated look?
    I believe it's because she's owned by Hasbro assuming Marvel Database is correct. There is a 616 Circuit Breaker but only to my knowledge makes a brief appearance in Secret Wars II. The 616 version they do own, but is largely unaffiliated with Transformers like her counterpart meaning there's a divergent history.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.