Astonishing Member

Default ATT Beast Boy vs MCU Spiderman

who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    who take this?
    Spidey's faster, andI don't see Garfield taking more then a couple hits from him before going down. Parker could web him down to begin with as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Spidey's faster, andI don't see Garfield taking more then a couple hits from him before going down. Parker could web him down to begin with as well.
    not to mention when Beast Boy turns into Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spidey can exploit his size
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

ISTR that Beast Boy had some fairly crazy durability in his larger forms, but his best bet would probably be to become a bacteria again and try and infect Spidey before he gets KO'd. Anyone know if MCU Spider-Man's got radioactive bodily fluids by default like at least one version of the comic version?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    ISTR that Beast Boy had some fairly crazy durability in his larger forms, but his best bet would probably be to become a bacteria again and try and infect Spidey before he gets KO'd. Anyone know if MCU Spider-Man's got radioactive bodily fluids by default like at least one version of the comic version?
    MCU!Spiderman perhaps wasn't radioactive cuz making Spider that bite him to give his powers radioactive instead of genetically modified can be too unrealistic for MCU

MCU!Spiderman perhaps wasn't radioactive cuz making Spider that bite him to give his powers radioactive instead of genetically modified can be too unrealistic for MCU
    yeah whoever heard of an MCU hero powered by radiation

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

He's now powered by a basement dwelling opposite of TOAA.

Oh wait this is MCU.

Uh... powered by Fortnite.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

considering they have a guy with impossibly good aim, a man who can shrink to sub-atomic size, a giant green rage monster, wizards, and a talking raccoon who loves big guns, i don't see "radioactive spider bite" as too unrealistic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

To be fair, when Hulk got his powers from nuclear radiation, he's injected with Super Soldier Serum so he can get superpowers instead of cancers from that radiation
    Last edited by Masonicon; 06-15-2021 at 05:15 PM.

If Beast Boy can survive the initial blitz he can turn into a giant, flying fire breathing dragon.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    If Beast Boy can survive the initial blitz he can turn into a giant, flying fire breathing dragon.
    He just can't remotely survive the blitz. MCU Spidey is freaking quick, after Far From Home.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I don’t think Beast Boy really has the power needed to hurt MCU Peter nor does he have the durability to last long in a fight with him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He just can't remotely survive the blitz. MCU Spidey is freaking quick, after Far From Home.
    I Can Spidey cross a hundred feat because Beast Boy gets the change off?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I Can Spidey cross a hundred feat because Beast Boy gets the change off?
    I don't recall MCU Spidey's travel speed being anywhere near as great as his reflex speed, so probably not. And I *think* that animated Beast Boy took hits from people in Cyborg's weight class without getting KO'd in some of his forms, but ATT was always a bit screwy when it came to general strength levels, at least with regards to the technically below peak ATT human (what with Slade and presumably Batman still being physically his superior) Robin pummeling the crap out of metahumanly strong/durable villains with melee attacks.

Beast Boy need to breathe?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan