Page 738 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 16893
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada's going to seriously be reconsidering her stance to wait until after Fife is dead as far as Ishtar is concerned.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Is it having a meat market mix tape put on repeat in your head?
    No.

Unless that mixtape kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada's going to seriously be reconsidering her stance to wait until after Fife is dead as far as Ishtar is concerned.
    How's that ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Jack will counter by wearing the same outfit.

Sarada will go into a lust version of Aeshma.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Jack will counter by wearing the same outfit.

Sarada will go into a lust version of Aeshma.
    Haha, Lustful Wrath. That's just called Aka Manah.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No.

Unless that mixtape kills you.

How's that ?
    Totoma: ...Sarada, she... she's underestimating the horror of Meat Market Mix-tapes.

Sarada: *shakes head in disbelief, remembering the horror of the five seconds of mix-tapes she was forced to endure earlier in life*

Totoma: *remembers how Jagam made him listen to his mix-tape... and the thought undos Kami's fix entirely* *is left a sobbing mess on the ground*

Totoma: ...Sarada, she... she's underestimating the horror of Meat Market Mix-tapes.

Sarada: *shakes head in disbelief, remembering the horror of the five seconds of mix-tapes she was forced to endure earlier in life*

Totoma: *remembers how Jagam made him listen to his mix-tape... and the thought undos Kami's fix entirely* *is left a sobbing mess on the ground*
    Ishtar: *listens to all of the mix-tapes* .. I have heard worse.

Arx Inosaan

When this is all over, Zaofan's going to create an entire arsenal of pizzas, of all sorts and varieties, even dairy-free and gluten-free, for the entire team.

Erosa gets first dibs, though.

He'll also save some double bacon pizzas for you-know-who.

And, of course, some bacon muffins, bacon eclairs, bacon cupcakes, and bacon donuts for Sarada.

Huh.

The battle with Kevi prevented Ishtar from making pie for Sasheem.

Even worse. They killed Kevi, the one thing Sasheem was actually worried might die.

... Oh dear.

Arx Inosaan

Lesser horse clan, eh?

At this rate, we're gonna have Animal clans/styles for the entire Chinese Zodiac.

Lesser horse clan, eh?

At this rate, we're gonna have Animal clans/styles for the entire Chinese Zodiac.
    You honestly don't think I was going to say Pony Clan...
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Character Sheet. - NPC

Name: Dash

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 5'6"

Appearance:

Power Level: 6,012

Style: Pegasus Strike/Pegasus Flight

Techniques
    • Flight[Special]: Her dream of flight now realized, she puts it to great use. Especially when combined with speed.
    • Ki Sense[Special]
    • Ki Suppression[Special]
    • Aura Manifestation [Special]: Can Manifest her Aura, which is Blue in color. Like most Auras, it can protect her during flight and to a degree in a fight.

• Ninjutsu + Pegasus Style Martial Arts: Hand-to-hand fighting, among other things.
    • Pegasus Moves Clouds: A Martial Arts attack that focuses mostly on powerful kicks.
    • Pegasus Moves Mountains : By running around an opponent at high speed, she creates a strong wind vortex that lifts them up off the ground. Once off the ground, she leaps at them with her powerful legs and kicks really hard, as many times as needed.
    • Pegasus Moves Lightening: Straight on forward high speed attack designed to push an opponent backwards or send them flying.
    • Pegasus Brings Storms: An attack that tears up the surrounding area, knocking down trees, small buildings, and anything else similar much like a wind storm. Designed to bury her opponent so that they are pinned down and can't move.
    • Pegasus Slices the Wind: Moving in a high speed combination of spins, flips and/or kicks releases Ki infused into her feet. The ki is released like blades of energy that fly out and cut through the surrounding area, whatever or whomever is around her. If she aims it right, she can direct it to a single target.
    • Pegasus Commands Water: If near a source water is nearby, the technique creates a powerful water spout to blast an opponent with, much like a water cannon.
    • Standard Ki Blast
    • Pegasus Summons Lightening: A destructive Ki attack that takes the form of a Lighting-storm.
    • Pegasus Wave: A blanket wave of destructive Ki that washes over her targets like a tsunami.
    • Sonic Blast: A Ki enhanced speed attack that creates a sonic boom, powerful enough to blow out windows and blast everyone and everything aside.

Items:

Rainbow Sash: Refuses to wear a cloak, so instead she accepted the gift of a Rainbow colored sash to wear around her waist, her neck or in her hair. It holds the same properties as the other cloaks given as gifts by the Mirror Mage to her apprentices. Has learned to use it the same way. Her Cloth Weapon is the Chakra.

History Member of the Lesser Horse Clan [Horse Clan - Pony Sub-clan], though they get annoyed if anyone assumes the word 'Lesser' refers to their fighting style, which it doesn't. Not Much more than that of interest, until she challenged the Mirror Mage which lead to an unexpected apprenticeship. Since then, she has been traveling and training with the Mirror Mage and her fellow Apprentice. Her goal is to be the fastest Human on the planet.

Other: Didn't even consider the possibility of learning to fly until the Tournament, so now that is high on her list of things to learn to do. Also her hair color isn't natural. She changed it because she thought it would be cool and make her stand out.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-02-2018 at 05:12 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Permission for a Single Shot plug of a future power sir Cleric!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Permission for a Single Shot plug of a future power sir Cleric!
    PM me what it does.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

You know, it would have been a great idea for Chou to give the tournament team a senzu or two, just in case something happened to the healers.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

You know, it would have been a great idea for Chou to give the tournament team a senzu or two, just in case something happened to the healers.
    Zaofan brought garlic, but Kevi's dead.