Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    who do you guys think is safe?

With Taylor being so unpredictable its tough. I kinda feel Damian and Cassie won't die. I dont see both of Black Lightnings daughters dying either.
    Damian, Harley, Jon, Dinah. BL and his daughter, Constantine and Jason.

That's who I think are safe. If I had to put money on it I'd bet the Supersons and Harley due to them being favourites of Tom and his son Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Were both his daughters there, I only saw Thunder...although there is a possibility that lightning was there and I misidentified her.

As for who I think would make it, I’d argue it’s possible Black Lightning and Hawkgirl make it out of this, for characters who have kind of stayed in the background they’ve managed to survive. I guess hiding in the background keep you safer from the zombies in the front ( I’m joking).
    Im not sure about the background being safe. I dont think Hawkgirl will have much of a role to play, so she might just get turned to make things seem more dire. I expect Zombie Superman will kill a few people and characters like Hawkgirl and Mera can probably bring the numbers up.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian, Harley, Jon, Dinah. BL and his daughter, Constantine and Jason.

That's who I think are safe. If I had to put money on it I'd bet the Supersons and Harley due to them being favourites of Tom and his son Finn.
    These are good bets I think! It'll be interesting to look back and see how many predictions we got right!

Im not sure about the background being safe. I dont think Hawkgirl will have much of a role to play, so she might just get turned to make things seem more dire. I expect Zombie Superman will kill a few people and characters like Hawkgirl and Mera can probably bring the numbers up.
    I mean IÂ’m personally surprised Hawkgirl has gotten as much screen time as she did in this issue, she actually managed to get in a good shot at Wonder Woman.

But yeah I definitely agree that Superman will bust out of the sun and just be an absolute monster. I fear for the Green Lantern Corps members on rotation for when that happens.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

who do you guys think is safe?

With Taylor being so unpredictable it's tough. I kinda feel Damian and Cassie won't die. I don't see both of Black Lightnings daughters dying either.
    I think the New Trinity is safe.

BL daughters so they can take up the mantle.

I think Zatanna if Fate bites it and she wears the helmet.

Mary Marvel to continue the legacy of Shazam.

Cassandra Cain, so there is a Batwoman alongside Damien.

Sorry I am catching up. Dick and Tim both died in the first series, right? What happened to Conner Kent? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Sorry I am catching up. Dick and Tim both died in the first series, right? What happened to Conner Kent? Thanks.
    Yes, Dick and Tim are dead.

Conner Kent has not appeared in the DCeased universe, only Jon Kent Superboy as far as we can tell. Unless he appears in the Hope at world’s end series, because so far from that and the main series we know Bart Allen, Tim Drake, and Cassie Sandsmark all existed at the same time.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I know I shouldnt ask here but if anyone knows. What series was the one where they were like in the artic and Zod dies and they give Conner his heart? And I think Tim dies in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I know I shouldnt ask here but if anyone knows. What series was the one where they were like in the artic and Zod dies and they give Conner his heart? And I think Tim dies in it.
    Same writer, Tom Taylor, so you were close. That was Injustice 2, after the events of Injustice gods amongst us where Batman rebuilds the world post defeating evil Superman.
    Words to live by.

Ah ok. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Great yet depressing start. Really looking forward to the following issues, the one big fail was a lack of Wallace.

Damian as the bat that cracks wise. I like that. He learnt from the best. Grayson you did your job well.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Great yet depressing start. Really looking forward to the following issues, the one big fail was a lack of Wallace.

Damian as the bat that cracks wise. I like that. He learnt from the best. Grayson you did your job well.
    Yeah the Wallace thing is completely weird, especially when I keep seeing interviews that Wallace alongside other characters are important to the story as part of the new Justice League, but it would have been nice if we had at least seen him standing in the background. Heck the only reason we know he is here because we were told he’s here, we at least saw the back of Mera’s head on the ship.

It’s just a little weird when Lois Lane and Alfred get more to do then Wallace.
    Words to live by.

At least Vic is still there. Which means there's still a chance to heal the infected.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    At least Vic is still there. Which means there's still a chance to heal the infected.
    I mean possibly, they say there is a cure but they have never actually said what it is or how they are supposed to get it into the infected....or how it helps those who have taken severe or lethal injuries like Wonder Woman and Superman.

I’m not saying Taylor is going to create hope and take it away, I just don’t think it’s going to be as easy as just saying there is a cure.
    Words to live by.