Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, apparently everyone who's ever been an F4 member will be there. Scott's had two stints.
    Surprised that they remember. Seems like she-hulk is the only member that he interacts with.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Surprised that they remember. Seems like she-hulk is the only member that he interacts with.
    What about Darla?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    What about Darla?
    they've forgotten about her, as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they've forgotten about her, as well.
    I am betting she will be in it, just most likely the cover couldn't fit anyone else, or they are using only certain characters and having other F4 members showing up in others issues/arcs.

AMATW #4 was a good issue before the finale.

Scott and Nadia have a great bonding moment.

It seems Scott and Nadia are are home but again, we aren't done yet.

AMATW #4 was a good issue before the finale.

Scott and Nadia have a great bonding moment.

It seems Scott and Nadia are are home but again, we aren't done yet.

great issue. I wish that it were ongoing. I like how Scott and Nadia work as a team; balance out each others' weaknesses.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Was anyone satisfied by the conclusion to this mini series?

I have had a very hard time staying interested after the first issue, and I felt pretty empty reading the last issue. I hope everyone else was able to enjoy it more than I did.
    Baby Thanos

Ending was a bit odd. Nadia never met Cassie (even though he said in issue 1 he wanted them to meet as they're the same age), despite the fact Scott took Nadia to a ball game. Wouldn't Cassie get annoyed if she found out about that? He should've took both girls.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I had no trouble staying interested. I wish the book was ongoing.

I do wish Scott would get a new solo with Cassie, it seemed to end on a odd note with a thread I doubt will pick up again.

I wonder how much mileage Marvel thinks they'll get out of a Scott and Nadia team, but I guess they're stuck together for the foreseeable future thanks to the movies.

I wouldn't be so sure. There's no real role for Scott within either GIRL in Unstoppable Wasp (they already have three adult supervisors in Jarvis, Janet and Mockingbird), or the Champions (they don't want an adult tagging along). And it's well established that Scott sees Cassie as his primary partner, now that she's Stinger. Waid ignored that for some reason, failing to acknowledge that Cassie even had superpowers. At least they justified why this mission required Nadia instead (he wanted to surprise Cassie and she lacks Nadia's science knowledge anyway) but they'd need to come up with a reason every single time. Nadia and Cassie have the same powers, so any team ups would probably need to involve science, as they can't just cite the Wasp skill set as a reason. Best option might just be to work as a trio (which would still be movie synergy if Stinger debuts in Avengers 4). I really wish the girls had met.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-09-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

[QUOTE=mreddie;3892548]I do wish Scott would get a new solo with Cassie, it seemed to end on a odd note with a thread I doubt will pick up again.[/QUOTE

I agree. Cassie is getting the short end of the stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how much mileage Marvel thinks they'll get out of a Scott and Nadia team, but I guess they're stuck together for the foreseeable future thanks to the movies.
    99.9% of all movie goers will never pick up of a comic book let alone buy one. I have to explain the history and continuity to people I know for both comic books and the movies. They have no clue. Not even a tiny one. I'm less likely to buy a comic book if it's related to the MCU because of this. The movie goers have invested no time other than two hours and what it costs to watch the movie. I've invested decades into comic books. I'd rather read about Scott and Cassie or not read it at all.