Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so has there ever been adamantium iron man armor?
    No. There never has been a adamantium armor.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

But there should be

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    But there should be
    It would be cool, but it might probably make him too powerful and they would just take it away somehow.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-13-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It would be cool, but it would probably make him too powerful and they would just take it away somehow.
    Haha yeah maybe. Just getting inside Tony's mind.. you'd think he would was to access that metal and turn it into a suit somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Haha yeah maybe. Just getting inside Tony's mind.. you'd think he would was to access that metal and turn it into a suit somehow.
    I know. I think about him having a vibranium armor all the time. I think that would be epic.

Laura is revealed to somehow be the biological daughter of Logan....and Jean.

No I don't really believe that, I'm just thinking of stuff that would really tick people off (Superboy, a clone whose origin got screwed up in the 2000s being the inspiration)
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-13-2018 at 06:02 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The Adiantium Agenda will have an "internet-bending twist"

https://www.newsarama.com/39038-the-...interview.html
    I dunno, I have a hard time imagining a tie-in mini that probably won't actually reveal that much about what's going on with Logan "breaking the internet" but comic book writers have to hype things up .

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Laura is revealed to somehow be the biological daughter of Logan....and Jean.

No I don't really believe that, I'm just thinking of stuff that would really tick people off (Superboy, a clone whose origin got screwed up in the 2000s being the inspiration)
    If they were to do something controvertial like Conner, then it could be something like, Laura being Logan's and Creed's clone, or even better, Logan and Cyke, that would make all her interactions with Tyke become weird(er) though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I have a hard time imagining a tie-in mini that probably won't actually reveal that much about what's going on with Logan "breaking the internet" but comic book writers have to hype things up .
    Yeah pretty much they have to hype it up. Although I am hyped for the series as Tony will be back and teaming up with the New Avengers again. I like when Tony and Peter get together. It's always entertaining. And of course Tony's interaction with Cage and Jones is something to definitely to watch out for.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-21-2018 at 11:27 PM.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

It would be cool, but it might probably make him too powerful and they would just take it away somehow.
    Well, Tony's regular armors basically as strong as secondary adamantium anyways, so making an adamantium armor probably would be an overall downgrade to him (decrease in like flexibility with a very small increase in durability).

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Well, Tony's regular armors basically as strong as secondary adamantium anyways, so making an adamantium armor probably would be an overall downgrade to him (decrease in like flexibility with a very small increase in durability).
    I'd just like to see what he could do with that kind of armor and your right as Tony's armor's are really tough to destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's a mother****ing futurist! Hopefully, that armor is just him re-familiarizing himself with his tech (you try being in a coma for months with your consciousness only able to act as an A.I. and see how fast you adjust to being back in flesh and blood and bone) before he upgrades to something more befitting his forward-thinking character.
    You are damn right! Tony is going to get his back. Like you said. He's been in a coma. He just has to get back in practice. He's gonna be making a whole lot of new armors when he is ready to go and can't wait until he sees Carol around because Tony's going to give her something to think aboutr. I really can't for that first meeting of Tony and Carol speak. And I realized Tony is going to get somethings off of his chest.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-28-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

You are damn right! Tony is going to get his back. Like you said. He's been in a coma.He just has to get refamiliarizing. He's gonna be making a whole lot of new armors when he is ready to go and can't wait until he sees Carol around because Tony's going to talking too. I really can't for that first meeting of Tony and Carol speak. And I realized Tony is going to get somethings oof of his chest for her ass.
    Speaking of that, what do you think of the new armor designs Valerio Schiti has released so far for Dan Slott's new run? And yes, I, too, imagine there will be harsh words between Tony and Carol (or more likely, from Tony to Carol) after the atrocious debacle that was Civil War II. Looking forward to seeing how Jason Aaron does their interaction in his Avengers series.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of that, what do you think of the new armor designs Valerio Schiti has released so far for Dan Slott's new run? And yes, I, too, imagine there will be harsh words between Tony and Carol (or more likely, from Tony to Carol) after the atrocious debacle that was Civil War II. Looking forward to seeing how Jason Aaron does their interaction in his Avengers series.
    Some of them I really like and some are meh. That's only a teaser, but I think they are going to come out swinging with all kinds of new armors. All kinds of badass suits. I can't wait. I really want Tony to give Carol apiece of his mind. She got off scott free. As for armors they will give out more soon.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-25-2018 at 02:56 AM.