Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What was the last major female original villain they created? Screwball? Paper Doll?
    Paper Doll was the last interesting one at least. Am I the only one who thought she was a good villain stuck in a horrible story (Peter becomes a paparazzi!)? Great Marcos Martin art as well, which makes it a tolerable read despite how out of character Peter is.

Anyway, I’d like to see her return.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I happen to agree with you about the solicits ( they will be crucial). One thing we have seen is the winding down of both the Boomerang and Chameleon stories, so maybe, just maybe we get Mysterio for Amazing 70 and 71 ( perhaps 72 if Spencer writes 3 issues in July). We also know the New Amazing movie comes out in December, and Marvel likes to use the comics to push the movie ( I know they are pissed at Columbia over Netflix, but the planning of these issues happened before that deal was struck, so I expect Otto and Dillion in the Fall). If Spencer wants to write those characters he can, if not he will possibly finish Kindred and OMD and leave the book after Amazing 75 in August?).
    Hopefully they are more in-depth than the June ones.Boomerang is and chameleon stories are ones that Spencer is trying to tie up asap hence the 2 giant-size issues.When do we get the solicits again?

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Spidey_62;5470724]What month would 74 come out? Immortal Hulk is ending soon, does it line up? If it does it could be Ewing.[/
    70 is July, so I am going to say August ( if July is Mysterio or ( especially) Kindred), otherwise September
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 04-14-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Hopefully they are more in-depth than the June ones.Boomerang is and chameleon stories are ones that Spencer is trying to tie up asap hence the 2 giant-size issues.When do we get the solicits again?
    Solicits should be next week.

Extraordinary Member

Solicits should be next week.
    Hopefully we get them asap.I think we get them around 20th.

Extraordinary Member

Don't we get DC solicits a week before marvels.Did DC get delayed because we usually get marvel's by 20th and we get some reveals before like the new x-men line-up and book

Astonishing Member

Don't we get DC solicits a week before marvels.Did DC get delayed because we usually get marvel's by 20th and we get some reveals before like the new x-men line-up and book
    I am looking forward to the solicits. Especially because Molina is returning as Otto ( joining Foxx as Electro) and we know Marvel likes to use the comics to set up the movies. Maybe Spencer will actually do the Sinister Six? We know he left the fates of Vulture and Beck hanging ( two members of the Sinister Six), and Otto, Dillion and Sandman ( three characters that he had not touched yet, and were Sinister Six members. We also know Sony has talked about a Sinister Six movie. It would be a long shot but it would be very interesting if it happened

Extraordinary Member

I am looking forward to the solicits. Especially because Molina is returning as Otto ( joining Foxx as Electro) and we know Marvel likes to use the comics to set up the movies. Maybe Spencer will actually do the Sinister Six? We know he left the fates of Vulture and Beck hanging ( two members of the Sinister Six), and Otto, Dillion and Sandman ( three characters that he had not touched yet, and were Sinister Six members. We also know Sony has talked about a Sinister Six movie. It would be a long shot but it would be very interesting if it happened
    Agreed.Can't wait.i think we should get them tommorow or the day after

Extraordinary Member

Any update on the solicits?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Any update on the solicits?
    next week or the week after. I think both Marvel and DC can release soliciations when they want now because they aren't really tied to Diamond anymore.

Mighty Member

I kinda just wish Marvel and DC would just release theirs on a set day every month instead of being random with it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    next week or the week after. I think both Marvel and DC can release soliciations when they want now because they aren't really tied to Diamond anymore.
    You mean before next month lol.JK
    Do they not have to still do it around 20th.man this really sucks
    I hope we get them this week

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I kinda just wish Marvel and DC would just release theirs on a set day every month instead of being random with it.
    This.It would make life so much easier

Extraordinary Member

Just saw spoilers for 64 and
    SPOILERS!!!!(I don't know how to put the spoiler tags)

Doc ock goes to the cemetery and a Kindred worm gets in his ear and knocks it out.Kingpin and mordo manage to form a "line of communication" to kindred and Norman isn't very happy about it.The arc in july will be called sinister war.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Cates has said that if Spencer ended his run around the time Venom ended then he would be the next Spider-Man writer.

And for someone that said “I have nothing more to say about Spider-Man”, Zdarsky sure does write a lot of Spider-Man minis lol
    Zdarsky's mini's are another story since Life Story was originally pitched with each decade being it's own mini. Marvel balked at that and instead made it 6 issues. That is one area where he has plenty more to say. Plus the freedom to do anything.

Bit like PAD having no more to say about 616 Hulk, yet plenty more regarding Maestro.