Page 849 of 885 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849850851852853859 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least you can't say Carol doesn't have a history of being incredibly unreasonable.
    Fact. I find it hilarious how upset she is that his career gets in the way of their relationship... when she was created on the very model of "I'm the boss now and I don't date employees". The whole 'My career comes first and everything comes second' makes this complaint soooooo Hypocritical.

And yeah... anyone who gets whiny because 'Saved a whole planet' takes prioritiy over her... It's hard to sympathize :P

I'll just say that I hate that I like the current run of Injustice 2.
    Save Ferris...

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    "I'm a Green Lantern. I can no more change that than I can change the color of my eyes." That just made me chuckle a little because later on Hal very much can and does change the color of his eyes to green when he suits up.
    Lol. I know, I was thinking the same thing when I read that. But because in the beginning of his series he clearly had blue eyes and then it slowly but surely turned brown.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

He's back .

Surprise cameo from Wonder Woman.

Man, this guy has the worst luck.

RCO007_1469647381.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Anyone have ideas what happens with Hal and the Corps after #50 i can see a corps relaunch. Id get that of course
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Anyone have ideas what happens with Hal and the Corps after #50 i can see a corps relaunch. Id get that of course
    The leading theory is a relaunched Hal solo helmed by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp.

The GLC book might get relaunched as a non-Hal centered Corps. book (which, really, is how it should be).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Fact. I find it hilarious how upset she is that his career gets in the way of their relationship... when she was created on the very model of "I'm the boss now and I don't date employees". The whole 'My career comes first and everything comes second' makes this complaint soooooo Hypocritical.

And yeah... anyone who gets whiny because 'Saved a whole planet' takes prioritiy over her... It's hard to sympathize :P
    Hal's other job tends to be time intensive and anything but predictable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Surprise cameo from Wonder Woman.

Man, this guy has the worst luck.

RCO007_1469647381.jpg
    I did not read this story, but the Gibbons art is quite nice.

The fact that he revealed Hal's ID to a trusted teammate before dying is funny!

Just imagine if instead of running into Diana, he ran into J. Jonah Jameson?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

In a strange way, it's this stuff that made me like her even more. For most of the silver age, she was a godawful character. Selfish and needy and always causing problems for Hal. She was put in the mean boss lady role and she would always have such irrational logic. Even her Sapphire persona was ridiculous. But as time went on, she got better. Give Geoff Johns credit, he really did a good job of turning her into something that almost resembles a human. It wasn't perfect. She'll never be Wonder Woman. But she was getting there and you could almost feel like there was depth to this character that was once just a mess of outdated thinking.

Then a bunch of chit happened and back to square one...

You can look at Hal right now and pick out tons of reasons to root for the character. He's fearless, always helps friends, looks out for the little guy, doesn't give up, etc.

When I look at Carol, I don't root for the character she is. I root for the character she could be.
    Save Ferris...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I did not read this story, but the Gibbons art is quite nice.

The fact that he revealed Hal's ID to a trusted teammate before dying is funny!

Just imagine if instead of running into Diana, he ran into J. Jonah Jameson?
    Yea that's why it's so funny. This guy had evidence that Hal was GL and was going to reveal it but was attacked and dying so with his dying breath he wanted to screw Hal and reveal his ID but who is the last person he sees? Wonder Woman.

Once again Hal Jordan and the GLC takes the best comic of the week for me. Another great issue.

(Flash and Red Hood were also good)

Once again Hal Jordan and the GLC takes the best comic of the week for me. Another great issue.

(Flash and Red Hood were also good)
    That’s because you haven’t been reading Venom I agree though it was a solid issue.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member

Yea that's why it's so funny. This guy had evidence that Hal was GL and was going to reveal it but was attacked and dying so with his dying breath he wanted to screw Hal and reveal his ID but who is the last person he sees? Wonder Woman.
    This might be another thing I'm missing from the Hal Jordan saga: a person with a deep, personal hatred for him.

Forget the unrequited love story with Sinestro, imo. Let's give that a rest for a bit.

I'm looking for someone that just wants Hal to burn, and has the means to do so. Naturally, it would help if he had some sort of justification (be it legitimate, or petty).

I was hoping that would have been poor Rocket Man.